A call for playtesters: Romantic Encounters, v3

Kulyok

Well..... If youre still looking for people, I guess I could give it a shot. Ive never done any play testing for any mods before though, so Im perhaps a little wary about deciding to do it. However, if its mainly about playing through and looking for any faults or errors, I guess I could give it a shot without me making it a complete disaster. I dont know if a clean install is required, but if it is, I have been meaning to restore mine for a while anyway.

Either way, Im willing to give it a shot. I have been lurking and playing mods from a few of the IE sites for a while, with very little posting done. Since RE is a mod I played and enjoyed, I guess could give this playtesting a shot. It seems fair that I should at least put a small effort in I suppose, for all the great mods Ive got from sites like G3.

That is of course, if you think a cowardly virgin playtester could actually be of any help?

Yep, no subforum for me yet either or download link for v3. I can also now see the playtesting forum for SCS II. *shrugs*

Edit - Actually I can see the SCSII subforum without being logged in so I could probably see it before but just never noticed, so I don't think that is the problem.

Everyone can see the playtesting subforum for SCS; I guess that's a free present for Cosmonautics Day or something.

Seriously, I sent the PM, Cam is a busy guy. Patience is the key. If it doesn't improve tomorrow, tell me, and I'll start another scandal in BG1 NPC forum. _That_ seems to draw his attention all right.

Archived