Anomen should be Watcher of Helm

Zamael

Oh if only lvl1NPCs was compatible with DR. Then I could also fully convert Tiax to Cyric.

Um, have you tried? Looks perfectly compatible to me...

In fact, Anomen is a Fighter/Watcher of Helm multiclass, with Divine Remix v5 installed, in my game right now. Worked flawlessly.

(It's just too bad lvl1NPCs, in turn, isn't compatible with dual-classing.)

Nythrun or Miloch will hopefully come along to give the correct info. Until then: The not-yet-ready-for-primetime ReadMe for L1NPCs should clarify that the incompatibility occurs when the kitted class reaches the level to gain HLAs. Until then, you can play dual-/multi- with kits just fine.

I'm quite sure Nythrun is secretly trying to overcome this problem for version 1, futile as it may be, bless her soul.

The not-yet-ready-for-primetime ReadMe for L1NPCs should clarify that the incompatibility occurs when the kitted class reaches the level to gain HLAs.
I didn't know there was an "incompatibility" per se. I thought it was just that because your NPCs get reset to level 1, you don't get much choice at which level you want to dual, unless it's after the point at which you level up with your XP.
Oh if only lvl1NPCs was compatible with DR. Then I could also fully convert Tiax to Cyric.
I wrote a component that kits Tiax with the DR Cyric kit, somewhat based on L1NPCs code. Included some custom spells and items even. I wasn't quite sure what to do with it though... it would've made it into the "Gnomes" mini-mod, but the bulk of that got incorporated in BG1 NPC. But yeah, you should be able to do it with L1NPCs anyway.

Archived