Colored Bags

First, thank you very much for the coloured containers. I have found a typo.

The Black-Red Bag of Holding is a 'Bag of Holing' right now. :) Let's hope I

don't drop my stuff all over the realms. :)

Thanks very much,

Laura

First, thank you very much for the coloured containers. I have found a typo.

The Black-Red Bag of Holding is a 'Bag of Holing' right now. :) Let's hope I

don't drop my stuff all over the realms. :)

Thanks very much,

Laura

Easily fixed for a local install. You'll probably need to do this if you want it to be correct. I don't know if there are any plans to further support this. At one time, Miloch was going to add it into a larger tweak mod. I do not know if that is still the case or not.

To fix the aforementioned typo:

1) if installed, uninstall

2) open the setup.tra file found in contain\english directory in a plain text editor such as notepad.

3) Go to the line that says @79 = ~Black-Red Bag of Holing~

4) Correct the typo, save the file and re-install

To get the (Unique) Containers-Beta 2, join the forum, and PM me, as I have uploaded it to Uploading.com, I'll give you the address, this is temperately solution of course. If I'll get request to delete the file, I'll be happy to do it, and I edit this post...

I, unfortunately, do not have authority to post it for download (i.e. it's not my mod to publicly distribute).
Actually, you did, if you read the license agreement :). Not that 'licensing' means much for derivative works like mods. (Maybe I should've released it under WTFPL to make things clearer :crazyeyes:).

My server has some latency issues, as, it seems, does G3. So I uploaded the new version to SHS - please go there for future comments, bug reports etc. Also, this is no longer in beta, given that I had only one typo report since the last release. If you are mirroring this, you might want to update or remove your links accordingly.

Changes to the new version (Version 1: 23 May 2009):

- Fixed minor inconsistency in Lost Items patch

- Fixed typo in "Bag of Holing" :)

- Added dupe-baggery fixes for Unfinished Business, Spellhold Gauntlet and Classic Adventures

- Added Italian and German translations

Archived