Snippet from a wolf lovetalk...

Bri

One of my favorite PCs was a guy I used Shadowkeeper on. He was a vanilla Fighter 7 dualed to Shapeshifter Druid. The backstory in my head was that, while his companions were cured after the events on werewolf island, he was not. Something about his tainted blood ended up making the werewolf change permanent.

I was strongly thinking about bringing him back for another run when this mod comes out.

I *really* like this LT.

Glad you liked it Rathwellin. But yes, it seemed to me that there should be some lovetalks/dialogues/etc. for being able to take on Wolf form with Delainy...and that's why there are several in game avenues one can do to take on wolf form.

But yeah, if the power is latent in the taint of Bhaal to take on the Slayer form, then donning wolf form wouldn't be much harder.

My main character is a lythari, so I always give him shapeshift wolf with shadowkeeper even though I never use it.  Nice to know I'll be getting the full experience.  ><

Well, she is a werewolf, and it would make little sense not to include some wolf-aspected interactions. Or at least, if I was romancing a werewolf, I would like to think that some of this sort of thing would be done.

Well, she is a werewolf, and it would make little sense not to include some wolf-aspected interactions. Or at least, if I was romancing a werewolf, I would like to think that some of this sort of thing would be done.

A very good point there. As I mentioned elsewhere, dialogues that refer to the player in such as specific way really help to immerse yourself into your character. It's true that these type of dialogues have a tendency not to get seen by a part of the players, but to those that do seem them, they add a huge amount to the experience. Great idea.

So remember, when Del says: "You want to try something interesting?", your reply is "Yes." 

Errr... I dunno, that could be quite risky. :(

So remember, when Del says: "You want to try something interesting?", your reply is "Yes." 

Errr... I dunno, that could be quite risky. :p

The word you don't want to hear in that case is: "coinpurse." :(

Just a plain wolf. Del won't bite someone and turn them into a werewolf. Not unless it was absolutely necessary. Though a Bhaalspawn/lycanthrope would be fun.

You're right, a Bhaalspawn/lycanthrope is fun. I usually play a shapeshifter when I'm romancing Jaheira. However, I've decided I'll wait to play him again till Del is out so I can romance her. Figure since you're putting the wolf talk options in, I'll make use of them. Hell, I've even decided to play thru BG1 again first. I've got an awesome pic for him too...though I have no idea where I found it...very werewolf-like. I'll send it to you if you'd like to see it.

or the best of all for all classes:  the nifty Cloak of Wolves you pick up from the Shade Lord.  (Yeah, maybe a bit spoilerish.

Uhm might be stupid here, but i think the shade lord drops the cloak of stars, not the cloak of the wolf or are you planning to change that?

My mistake, I should have been more clear. 

The Cloak of Wolves can be found in the Shade Lord dungeon, not on the Shade Lord himself.  Big difference there, yes.

Really? I've never found it, where is it? I thought I found everything there, even the diamond in the riddle statue's eye.

Just curious.

Uriel

Archived