*Old Versions of Amber*

LoneRogue

Hello All,

Does anyone still have a copy of or know where I can download old versions of Amber NPC before v2.4 (or have at least a copy of v2.3 somewhere)?

NOTE: For archival and research purposes only. :blush:

Cheers,

LoneRogue

Hello All,

Does anyone still have a copy of or know where I can download old versions of Amber NPC before v2.4 (or have at least a copy of v2.3 somewhere)?

NOTE: For archival and research purposes only. :rolleyes:

Cheers,

LoneRogue

Anyone out there... anyone??

Thanks,

LoneRogue

LoneRogue, I have searched all my backups and all my old archives, and G3's archives - unless Darios or Miera have an old backup privately, I am out of luck on helping on this one. All I have is amber_2.4, 2.4-lite (for linux) and the current versions.

I was kind of wondering what happened to that v2.5 that was in beta, myself.
It got released... I have it on my computer... download dated 14.5.2008.

Version 1 (4.7.2006)

Version 1.1 (5.7.2006)

Version 2 (29.8.2006)

Version 2.1 (18.9.2006)

Version 2.2 (2.11.2006)

Version 2.3 (4.11.2006)

Version 2.4 (21.1.2007)

Version 2.5 (24.4.2008)

Hello All,

NOTE: For archival and research purposes only. :rolleyes:

Cheers,

LoneRogue

Anyone out there... anyone??

Thanks,

LoneRogue

What do you need an old version for? I do have every single version backed up from the first beta. But since every version has been an improvement to the previous one (at least hopefully), I don't understand why you need them.

What do you need an old version for? I do have every single version backed up from the first beta. But since every version has been an improvement to the previous one (at least hopefully), I don't understand why you need them.
LoneRogue has made a (trade)mark of himself in storing every version of every mod out there, for his personal archive.
LoneRogue has made a (trade)mark of himself in storing every version of every mod out there, for his personal archive.

Hey Everyone,

Thanks for all the input. :rolleyes:

And Jarno is correct. I have been kind of BG & IWD Sage of sorts, backing up all versions of most mods. It may seem a bit redundant, but they have proven to be quite useful at times.

I have been literally scouring the internet for over four years rounding up as many old mods (WeiDU & non-WeiDU) as possible. I think it helps (and will help) keep the IE game legacy alive. In some cases, I even have copies of mods (and their sites) that are no longer in existence.

Please let me clear... I do not, nor would I ever alter or change the content of any mod! The original files by the original creators are the best! :mwaha: And if anyone ever wants a copy of a mod I have, just ask me!

BTW, as of right now, I have well over 2100+ archived files that take up over 16GB of space!

Thank you all,

LoneRogue

P.S. Hopefully this answers your question Meira. Amber is a great mod. And how it slipped by me during all your releases, I'm still trying to figure out... ;)

Archived