Delainy's Recipe book...

Bri

Heh, the gibberlings would make better jerkey, I would think...but wyrm stew sounds good :D

The "wormy stew" was actually a test, to see if anyone would get the reference I made to an ancient but great game. It's not dragon stew, it's rotworm stew. You take the rotworm, put it into a bowl, cut up a green mushroom and add to the bowl, and marinate the mix with port. The resulting stew has a subtle flavor.

Shauguin fin soup? :D

That's great Rusalka

Seriously, guys, I think it would be kinda neat to create an "Adventurer's Cook Book" by substituting appropriate races in recipes like you just mentioned...

If I finish AYBS, maybe I will take that as my next project ;-)

Crunchy oven-fried dwarf

Breaded parmesan avariel wings

Apple-glazed roast gnome with turnips

And if you're in a hurry, you can always eat a paladin straight out of the can.

Wait a minute, I should be writing Haer'Dalis lovetalks right now... hmm... tiefling sauté, anyone?

JPS

Crunchy oven-fried dwarf

Breaded parmesan avariel wings

Apple-glazed roast gnome with turnips

And if you're in a hurry, you can always eat a paladin straight out of the can.

Wait a minute, I should be writing Haer'Dalis lovetalks right now... hmm... tiefling sauté, anyone?

JPS

Hehe...fine ideas JPS :D

As for writing...I look at it this way...if a person can't kick back with something else, they will soon definitely be going nuts ;-)

steak and kidney pie with yorkshire pudding...I miss english food...sigh... :D

Yes, it's hard to find fresh Yorkshire outside of England. And Yorkshire pudding made from canned Yorkshire just isn't the same.

JPS

Archived