GEMRB on Android

Guest Chas Grady

Guest Donut42

With my IDW I am unsure of what goes wrong. It simply does not start the game. I have the GOG version of the game, which I presume is the problem since the non-GOG versions play just fine.

With my IDW I am unsure of what goes wrong. It simply does not start the game. I have the GOG version of the game, which I presume is the problem since the non-GOG versions play just fine.

It shouldn't be a blocking problem.

What an amazing project!

I currently have it up and running on my HTC G2, and everything seems to be working great. My only problem is that I can't seem to get my trackpad to register properly as a pointing device... in other applications like the Opera Mini browser it works as a decent cursor control, but in GemRB it only seems to move the cursor one pixel at a time. I've tried turning the "move mouse with joystick/trackball" speed up to "fast", but that doesn't seem to help.

Does anyone know what kind of settings are needed for the trackpad to work?

and sorry, one more reply -

Does anyone know how to reset the GemRB configuration file?

I seem to have screwed up some physical keybinds as I was setting them, I'd like to just put those all back to defaults but can't seem to find the option to do that, or if there's a file that has those values on the SDcard storage.

Guest slan7

Hi everyone,

i've got some issues with BG2 on my HD2 froyo

First issue :

i've just exit the first dungeon (Irenicus) and i'm now in ATHKATLA

but i'm not able to save since this point

i decided to try the circus quest : i can save inside

So my question : is it a Bug that i can't save in town ?

Second issue :

on PC : in the circus a djinn ask you a question

on Gemrb : the djinn has nothing to say to me

i've got this problem in Irenicus dungeon with YOSHIMO who had nothing to say to me, so he didn't join me.

thanks for your reply

Guest slan7

Did the next update with the Circus Djinn will fix the same issue with yoshimo in Irenicus Dungeon ?

I've start a new game to see if i missed something, but again, when i first meet Yoshimo he say something, Minsk answer, then Stop and yoshimo has nothing to say to me so i can't tell him to join.

Later in game i thought he was in the DownTown tavern, but he was not here.

i don't know if this issue will make the game crash or Bug because Yoshimo is important Later in game ...

Thanks for reply

Guest Roggi

Hi, is Iwd 2 working?

I installed game, copied it to the /appdata/(something)gemrb/

then edited cfg file (changed bg2 to iwd2 and Baldurs gate 2 to Icewind Dale 2)

But i got only black screen, cursor and console...

Guest Roggi

ok then, so how do i install the iwd 1?

I deleted everything, reinstalled the app, paste files from pc, edited cfg (name and game type to iwd and Icewind dale/how isnt working too)

But app keeps closing...

(didnt changed data paths in config, only name and type)

(classic Htc Desire - Rooted - DeFrost)

Archived