Revised Stores

Demivrgvs

... If you ask me, I'd kill the depreciation feature completely, due to reasons explained.
Too bad it doesn't work well, I think it's a cool feature. Anyway, I'd probably keep it anyway. If players want to exploit the issue which lets you avoid depreciation if you sell everything at once they'd still have to keep all those items in their inventory for ages, and keeping 3x full plates may not be so fun, especially with IR's weight values.
Erhm, I can keep 20 full plate mails in my almost_bottomless bag of holding and then some, see and I can even sell the items from there, so no the 16 is not the limit, I know cause I have multiple time sold 50+ composite short/long bows with the original price for example, and leather armors with the price of 1gp. This is what I am talking about:

baldr000u.png Selling individual 25 axes at the same slot, another 10 in the second...

... If you ask me, I'd kill the depreciation feature completely, due to reasons explained.
Too bad it doesn't work well, I think it's a cool feature. Anyway, I'd probably keep it anyway. If players want to exploit the issue which lets you avoid depreciation if you sell everything at once they'd still have to keep all those items in their inventory for ages, and keeping 3x full plates may not be so fun, especially with IR's weight values.
Erhm, I can keep 20 full plate mails in my almost_bottomless bag of holding and then some, see and I can even sell the items from there, so no the 16 is not the limit, I know cause I have multiple time sold 50+ composite short/long bows with the original price for example, and leather armors with the price of 1gp.

Why not give yourself 1.000.000 gp via console then, it's much easier than collecting 5000+ items in a conveniently modded bag of holding and sell them. :thumbsup:

You can also kill Amelyssan via Ctrl-T. :hm:

Why not give yourself 1.000.000 gp via console then, it's much easier than collecting 5000+ items in a conveniently modded bag of holding and sell them. :thumbsup:
Ee-em, the enemies have those items and money, so the player don't need to the console. Don't they?
Erhm, I can keep 20 full plate mails in my almost_bottomless bag of holding and then some, see and I can even sell the items from there
Pardon, are you telling you can open BoH while shopping?
Yeah, of course you can! There is even a special button for it(though I suggest to use double click cause it's faster), and it then replaces the character inventory space... and you can then close it too, if you re-push the same button... of course you'll loose the selection, but not the items.

This is the reason why people wish to have their BoH near_bottomless, so they can sell all the cheese that came with the marmalade, I personalty actually sell the bad items with have no or unusable enchantments and keep the good stuff in the bag I am not even going to use.

Erhm, I can keep 20 full plate mails in my almost_bottomless bag of holding and then some, see and I can even sell the items from there, so no the 16 is not the limit, I know cause I have multiple time sold 50+ composite short/long bows with the original price for example, and leather armors with the price of 1gp.

You can also kill Amelyssan via Ctrl-T. :hm:

Uhm, no you can't... Ctrl-T is advance game time an hour... You mean Ctrl-Y? I think you have to use it a few times on her, iirc.

Icen

Why not give yourself 1.000.000 gp via console then, it's much easier than collecting 5000+ items in a conveniently modded bag of holding and sell them. :laugh:

You can also kill Amelyssan via Ctrl-T. :D

Uhm, no you can't... Ctrl-T is advance game time an hour... You mean Ctrl-Y? I think you have to use it a few times on her, iirc.

I suppose you totally missed Demi's point on purpose, right :suspect:

Archived