Happy Birthday to UUF and Smoketest!

cliffette

Thanks Wendy. :D

It's a little early (mine's on the 11th) but that's fine, since I'm leaving in about two hours to spend the weekend with my gf.

As long as I live in the USA, I'll never forget my bday, thanks to a certain incident that took place on 9/11. :D The good news is I wasn't actually born on the same exact day. The bad news is I can see 40 just over the horizon. :D

Thanks Wendy. :D

It's a little early (mine's on the 11th) but that's fine, since I'm leaving in about two hours to spend the weekend with my gf.

As long as I live in the USA, I'll never forget my bday, thanks to a certain incident that took place on 9/11. :D  The good news is I wasn't actually born on the same exact day. The bad news is I can see 40 just over the horizon. :D

so is my birthday...

smoke and i know that for those of us who are born on the 11, there's a curious feeling of apprehension and trepidation as our birthday approaches..adding to the fact that once you turn about 25, you no longer really like your birthday anyhu...

but i really appreciate the well wishes!!!

thank you cliffette and andyr... :D:D:D

thank you!!! :cry:

great song, cliffette!!! :D

you know, i am sitting here, drinking beer, all prepared to be all maudlin and depressed, spending my birthday like last year, enjoying my bittersweet feeling, thinking about my age, and thinking about how my birthday is linked to the greatest tragety in this century...

AND YOU GUYS MADE ME HAPPY, PULLING ME COMPLETELY OUT OF MY DEPRESSION!!!

thank you all so very very very much!!! :cry::D:D:D:D:D

Archived