Flirting with Sand

I hope that you'll forgive me if I don't give too much away right now. I'll just say that I haven't forgotten about Torio. I've got to save any Torio/Sand specific dialogues for the actual romance because I can't modify any files beyond gl_sand.dlg until Neeshka is coded, but I do plan on giving the two of them the chance to banter at least once or twice. I wouldn't count on them becoming an item, though. The Romance Pack is about the PCs relationship with various companions, not the companions' relationships with other NPCs.

That said, I simply adore Torio. She's probably the strongest female character in the game, and possibly the best developed... moreso than the female companions, IMO.

That said, I simply adore Torio. She's probably the strongest female character in the game, and possibly the best developed... moreso than the female companions, IMO.

Well,not that she has much of competition since,aside from neeshka maybe,the rest of the female npcs and companions are bland overall,at best (and creepy in addition to that,when it comes to Elanee);although I do like Zhjaeve in her own way (a sort of Wynne,maybe?),but since I have this long-lasting,ill-fated adoration for Dak'kon since Planescape:Torment,I may be partial about githzerais...

It's still in testing... mostly because I've been distracted with a shiney new project. But I swore that I'd have it out of beta by July 1, so I'd better deliver!

If you're interesting in testing, I'll PM you the download link. I absolutely promise that tomorrow, I will get the new beta out before I even turn on the IE modding computer. If it kills me.

It's still in testing... mostly because I've been distracted with a shiney new project. But I swore that I'd have it out of beta by July 1, so I'd better deliver!

If you're interesting in testing, I'll PM you the download link. I absolutely promise that tomorrow, I will get the new beta out before I even turn on the IE modding computer. If it kills me.

heh I hear ya about being sidetracked, and yes I'm interested in testing. thanks! ^_^

I will.

RL has thrown a monkey wrench into my plans for the next couple of days. Fiance is in the hospital with diabetic complications. But I will send the updated testing link to everyone who signed up for beta-testing as soon as I can.

Archived