Flirting with Sand

Well, good news... sort of. My IE modding computer went belly-up. No data loss. The socket where the power cord plugs in broke. It's going to take me 2 weeks to get it fixed, so this means that the only modding I will be able to do in the meantime is to release the Sand flirt pack. Fortunatley, the temperatures have dropped enough to allow me to use that room without dying from the heat.

I'm sorry about your computer,but the important thing is that there was no data loss! :blush:

And if as collateral this means you'll resume working on the flirtpack,at least something good came from it (although now more time to wait on Gavin...ah,mixed feelings *laughs*).

Staying tuned :laugh:

It seems that Sand´s flirtpack will be here soon, so I have a question:

Do I need to start new game to get it? Or can I start without it, go to Highcliff and there just wait for a while?

From what I´ve seen here I hope that you´ll release this mod in a few days. :beer:

Oh and what about "compatibility" with other romance packs?

I like Casavir´s dialogs about recent events in the game. It´s nice to see that someone cares about your opinions and feelings even without pursuing his romance.

I´m looking forward to flirt with Sand. His sence of humor is exactly what I like.

(Sorry about my bad english, it´s not my native language)

The NWN2 Romance Pack includes all of the romances: Bishop, Casavir, and the flirt packs. Sand's will be included, too. So you won't have to install anything separate, just the one mod. It will be released soon, just a few days. It should have been released by now, but new job and illness have prevented it.

The NWN2 Romance Pack includes all of the romances: Bishop, Casavir, and the flirt packs. Sand's will be included, too. So you won't have to install anything separate, just the one mod. It will be released soon, just a few days. It should have been released by now, but new job and illness have prevented it.

omg im so excited. I've been checking this forum every day xD

Oh wow! Can't wait!

And sorry to hear about your illness, :beer: I hope your feeling better now.

This pack is the only mod I simply cannot do without in NWN2. It is awesome incarnate in all ways. Thank you so much for expanding Sand, he is so incredibly cool, I guess I'll have to make a character who would despise Bishop so I will be able to flirt with Sand incessantly! :)

Waiting with bated breath!

I will.

RL has thrown a monkey wrench into my plans for the next couple of days. Fiance is in the hospital with diabetic complications. But I will send the updated testing link to everyone who signed up for beta-testing as soon as I can.

O.O I totally didn't know there was going to be a Sand flirt pack. Just throwing in my support :beer:

If you need any help testing or looking over the writing I'm always around P&T.

Guest Hannah

I'm nearly bursting with excitement! I can hardly wait for it to come out!

-w-.......... I don't want to spoil this all at once...

I'm just going to wait for the full... and unleash the epicness it has >:cringe:

10 bucks that the full will be released late next year!

I'm with that bet, but I still want flirts in the meantime, I've been waiting for someone to do this for a VERY long time

Archived