Flirting with Sand

I understand this is nearly done, but I have some ideas about dialogue topics while playing. Sorry if this is already covered or if it's too late.

After the trial (EDIT. I should add that I haven't fought Logan yet, so I guess officially the trial is not finished):

1. I want to be able to thank him for his assistance.

2. I want to be able to talk further about what he tells after the trial (if asked about what Torio meant about him). I want to be able to thank him that he took over my defense although he was hiding / under protection in Neverwinter, drawing attention to him and endangering himself (?). A talk about him remaining in my PC's group for protection (of course he doesn't need that, does he :) ) could follow.

Guest LightFayte
I understand this is nearly done, but I have some ideas about dialogue topics while playing. Sorry if this is already covered or if it's too late.

After the trial (EDIT. I should add that I haven't fought Logan yet, so I guess officially the trial is not finished):

1. I want to be able to thank him for his assistance.

2. I want to be able to talk further about what he tells after the trial (if asked about what Torio meant about him). I want to be able to thank him that he took over my defense although he was hiding / under protection in Neverwinter, drawing attention to him and endangering himself (?). A talk about him remaining in my PC's group for protection (of course he doesn't need that, does he :) ) could follow.

Guest Zireael
Does anybody have any updates on this? :)

I guess that's a no

Maybe Sand is supposed to be released together with Neeshka (no one said this, but it seems logical), Berelinde said this firtpack is almost done, but Neeshka's romance is far from finished, I believe.

Or maybe Berelinde is now working on Baldur's Gate.

Have hope. Modding is not easy.

Sand's flirts will be out sooner or later.

Gah. Deedlit sent me a list of corrections ages ago, and I've lost the list. If she can't resend it, would I be able to get somebody to volunteer for one more testing run?

I would be happy to help you, if you don't mind I'm not native speaker.

Archived