berelinde

Flirting with Sand

Guest LightFayte
I was just thinking about that. Life has been crazy.

Thats okay im sure itll be worth the wait

I understand this is nearly done, but I have some ideas about dialogue topics while playing. Sorry if this is already covered or if it's too late.

After the trial (EDIT. I should add that I haven't fought Logan yet, so I guess officially the trial is not finished):

1. I want to be able to thank him for his assistance.

2. I want to be able to talk further about what he tells after the trial (if asked about what Torio meant about him). I want to be able to thank him that he took over my defense although he was hiding / under protection in Neverwinter, drawing attention to him and endangering himself (?). A talk about him remaining in my PC's group for protection (of course he doesn't need that, does he :) ) could follow.

Edited by jastey

Guest LightFayte
I understand this is nearly done, but I have some ideas about dialogue topics while playing. Sorry if this is already covered or if it's too late.

After the trial (EDIT. I should add that I haven't fought Logan yet, so I guess officially the trial is not finished):

1. I want to be able to thank him for his assistance.

2. I want to be able to talk further about what he tells after the trial (if asked about what Torio meant about him). I want to be able to thank him that he took over my defense although he was hiding / under protection in Neverwinter, drawing attention to him and endangering himself (?). A talk about him remaining in my PC's group for protection (of course he doesn't need that, does he :) ) could follow.

Guest LightFayte

Sorry did you say its almost done? i cant wait eeeeppp

Guest Hannah

Has this fallen to a curse similar to Haer'dalis?

Guest Light Fayte

Does anybody have any updates on this? :)

Guest Light Fayte

I guess that's a no

Guest Zireael

I guess that's a no

Maybe Sand is supposed to be released together with Neeshka (no one said this, but it seems logical), Berelinde said this firtpack is almost done, but Neeshka's romance is far from finished, I believe.

Or maybe Berelinde is now working on Baldur's Gate.

Have hope. Modding is not easy.

Sand's flirts will be out sooner or later.

Gah. Deedlit sent me a list of corrections ages ago, and I've lost the list. If she can't resend it, would I be able to get somebody to volunteer for one more testing run?

Gah. Deedlit sent me a list of corrections ages ago, and I've lost the list. If she can't resend it, would I be able to get somebody to volunteer for one more testing run?

I would be happy to help you, if you don't mind I'm not native speaker.

No, you don't have to be a native speaker, as long as you can spot typos and obvious errors like conversations ending abruptly.

I'll PM the link.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.