berelinde

Flirting with Sand

SSQQQUUUUUUEEEEEE!!!!! :):D :D :D:oops:

:3 Its about time someone put this up! :hm:

I was thinking about making my own.. but I didn't want to go through all the time learning how to script D:

Sand is seriously my favorite game character EVER in ALL the GAMES!!!

=w= so happy to see this coming out...

be sure to send the link when it officaily comes out!!!

Heh... I ussaully reject all the in game romances for sand in the MotB ending -returns to crossroad keep with khelgar and sand :argh: - Casavirs DOUBLE my age and seemily has a thing for girls half his age ._.;.... and bishop's just an @$$#$%& ???

I'd love to do some testing too, if you still want testers, I have some time on my hands unexpectedly so would most likely be able to do a complete play-through.

Unfortunately, things are still in a holding pattern. Fiance is home from the hospital, but he needs home care. I don't have a lot of time. I don't have much work to do to get this released, but I do need several hours together in one stretch. I'm still trying to arrange that.

Is there room for another tester? If so please let me know. I love sand and its good to see him finally get some attention.

Testing is done, actually. I just need to fix the typos and release the next version. It would probably take me about four hours to do it, but I haven't done it yet. I blame the heat. I can work on BG2 on my laptop in any room of the house, including the one room with an air conditioner, but the NWN2 computer is in a room that has no AC. I don't go in there in summer if I can help it. Excuses, excuses, I know, but I have a very, very low tolerance for heat. I should just get it over with and update the mod. Really, the delay is getting ridiculous.

I completely understand how you feel! I live in Texas and it's so hot outside that I don't even want to walk out to my car anymore. Just 20 minutes out there makes me pass out from heat exhaustion :undecided: Don't know what I'd do without air condition.

Good luck!

You should come here! This year we are having a dreadful summer. Just storms and rain and storms again. It's 21°C, I think I would wear a pullover!!!

Guest Elflady182

Is this available for download yet? I'm itching to try it out!

Guest Elflady182

Is this available for download yet? I'm itching to try it out!

Not quite, but soon.

soon like this month, next month, 3 months...? sorry, I'm excited, I've been wanting a Sand romance very very very badly, and was almost driven to write my own (I'm sure it would have sucked) now I'm beside myself watching forums for a development for download...

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.