berelinde

Flirting with Sand

Guest Mirage

How is this mod coming along? Is there anything I can do to help?

Actually, the Sand flirt pack is done, just waiting for a date in the near future to release...

Yes, at this point, I'm just waiting for the go-ahead to post the download links.

Would you believe it took 6 hours to reinstall and update the game just to fix 4 typos?

*Groan* I would adn I emphasise! It is really hard not to make a mistake of saving the original module when working on a mod, and that means a re-install next time round when something goes heywire. And I have a set of 7 CDs, not a DVD, why did I bought CDs, I dunno. Argh.

At any rate, yay, Berelinde, and I will copy over the files you fixed onto my install if you PM me the names right away to make sure our versions are the same.

The version is already uploaded to the server. I will send you the download link at once so you can get the files you need from it.

As for the changes I made to the mod since version 3, I changed gl_sand.dlg and moved it from Casavir's sub-folder to the "Shared" sub-folder, I added a "Sand" sub-folder, and I added one completely new dialogue file, sr_flirt.dlg, to that new sub-folder. In other words, I changed nothing that you would need to access for Neeshka.

Thank you!

Could I bug you for just sending me the files, and I will create the folders, move as described so I have the copy = your copy?

Oh, I can't wait! Thanks so much for putting all the work in this! Maybe I will finally be able to finish the OC now ^^ I wonder, do you still plan to eventually upgrade this to a full romance, Berelinde?

Yes, I do plan to eventually do a full romance for him and I am starting to come up with a list of likely topics and insertion points, but that's still pretty far out on the horizon and depends largely on whether folks still want to see a full romance after they've played with the flirts for a while.

In other words, let's see how the flirt pack goes over. :cool:

Guest Elflady

This may be a stupid question, but is this available for download yet? I was looking for a big announcement, but nothing. And I checked the page for the Romance Package, but it wasn't really specific either. Anyhow, I would LOVE to try this out if someone could tell me where to download it. Sand is the best!

It is ready to ship, but the site is in the process of being updated, so releases were delayed a bit. I know that it's frustrating, but would you mind bearing with us for a little longer?

Guest Elflady

patience... patience... ohm...

<peeks> Still nothing?

Right.

<nudges site to hurry up>

patience... patience... ohm...

I'm glad to see this is still in development. Uh... I mean, still intended on being released, not still being developed.

Oh never mind - I love Sand & I'm looking forward to this ! ( that will do lol )

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.