Comments on "Progress Reports"

Guest Alaya

GIVE UP??!!! What are you talking about?? :D Are you, maybe, joking??? You see, I really, truly love Dalis and nothing ever makes me stop thinking about him all the time. For me there's nobody in all the world, only him, my little lovely one. Even if I'll never have HDR, this will not kill me (I hope :D ) or affect my feelings, as just seeing him and listening to his wonderful voice already makes me happy. Simply I'm greedy and want more.

By the way, wanna look how we were celebrating the New Year? :)

5145970_NewYear.jpg

Look at the bar. Dalis is sitting on it - he already wasn't able to stand. :) And the grey-haired elven girl is trying to pull him off it. This girl is me. :D

About others if the picture is not enough accurate:

Alora and Montaron on the table. Our sweet halflings. Xzar is in the corner - having fun with Aerie :D

Garrick and Eldoth are peacefully kicking "dearest" Anomen. On the stairs is Keldorn and his new wife Senka. I suppose they are watching Solaufein's and Hallyafae's dance with blades. Eddie and my sis Transylva are "playing" with the fireballs. *giggle* I have no more theatre by now. And Korgan is already under the table, where else could he get? :(

Hee hee! Kanny, me and Penara never thought you'd REALLY give up! We were just hoping that by saying such a thing the HDR would get done sooner! (Guilt, ya know?) About that great pic...Hmmm...MY New Year had Eddie with ME! I guess he's cloned so your sis can have him, too!

:O Then I'd hope, he will not remember about the Nether scroll and Dalis' insufferable curiosity. :D Nope, nope, that mustn't be - Eddie didn't ever like Dalis and that dialog in E-R was at all disgusting. HD-R must be made by a person, who likes him and is willing to really make him happy. :)

And seriously, I think t'is just parallel realities for everyone. 'Cause even if Eddie were cloned, how do you imagine many protagonist daughters of Bhaal in one reality? Who of us then killed Irenicus? And of course my Dalis will always be mine alone. :):love:

Archived