Small issues

hook71

I'm doing a new playthrough in BGT and have BG1 NPC Project v18 installed. It's a great addon that I can't even consider running BG1 without anymore. I have noticed some small issues however and thought I should report them in the hope that they will be fixed in a future version.

1. Journal Entry - "Rescue Dynaheir from the gnoll stronghold." - If you have both Minsc and Edwin in your party Minsc's journal entry isn't deleted when you rescue Dynaheir.

2. Xan's quest - Friendly Arm Inns owners described as Dwarves instead of Gnomes in one of the dialogs.

3. Coran's Quest "Amelia" isn't removed from the Journal and nothing is created under Done Quests.

4. Elminister doesn't leave after meeting in first BG city-area. Can talk to him again and get double Journal-entries (after this he leaves). Interjection with Minsc/Boo to blame?

That's all so far...

Reported a small problem in the BGT forums but according to Ascension64 this isn't a BGT bug. So I'm guessing BG1NPC-bug instead :blush: :

If you talk to Emerson , the mine foreman, after leaving the Nashkel Mine you get a journal entry about seeing the mayor for a reward even if you have already collected the reward making the entry permanent.

Reported a small problem in the BGT forums but according to Ascension64 this isn't a BGT bug. So I'm guessing BG1NPC-bug instead :blush: :

If you talk to Emerson , the mine foreman, after leaving the Nashkel Mine you get a journal entry about seeing the mayor for a reward even if you have already collected the reward making the entry permanent.

This is not BG1NPC. All BG1NPC does is adding interjections into Emerson's existing dialogue, so any journal entry added are the original ones. No extra dialogue after cleaning the mines from BG1NPC.

Archived