Sign in to follow this  
Vengeance Incarnate

Progress?

I've been waiting for the past few weeks for a progress report of some kind but I got tired of waiting so I'm going to take the bull by the horns :blush:.

Here I go:

Any progress on Elai and Nasard? :cry:

Edited by Vengeance Incarnate

As far as I can tell, they are very near completion, but crazy ole Andyr's been wrapped up in Lands of Intrigue.

However, it's not my mod, so...*runs away*

Progress has been slow of late due to real life, and working on Cleric Remix among other things.

I will post a proper update at some time soon, when I remember, and am not so tired.

Thanks for choosing my forum to make your first post, Mr. Incarnate. Welcome to G3.

No problem Andyr, I know how real life can cut into the infinitely more "important" gaming time :cry:.

Though this is my first post, I've been lurking around here for a while now. Lots of great mods being developed here.

Keep up the good work everyone :blush: .

The occasional annoying question about progress (sorry Andy, I wouldn't bug ya with all this, but I'm counting on these NPCs for my next SoA game..): any chance you'll finish this project in this year? Since you are sunken into Cleric Remix and LoI ( a true "neverending" project, worse than RtW itself..! :rolleyes: ), you seem to have little to no time for this mod nowadays - there seems to be no progress at all from quite some time.

Anyway, I was merely curious. :D

Actually, I spoke with Galc last week about more area art and I'm working on it, albeit slowly.

Though, yes, at the moment BG1 NPC, Cleric Remix and Unfinished Business demand most of my time.

I am also worried my laptop is about to die a painful death so I am hurriedly trying to save stuff and prolonge its life. I have not suffered from the m0ddar's hraddisk krahs yet and I don't intend to do so unprepared. :rolleyes:

I was occupied with several other projects *cough*Bestial Animations*/cough*, so I haven't been able to make myself some time for the area art. I will have more time during the summer breaks, so that should explain quite a bit.

-Galactygon

I've rethought the plot and rewritten some stuff but not coded much recently. It's not my top priority atm. :bday:

Degree comes first... One month left. :)

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this