Tweak the Dreams in TuTu

Bren

The dreams with the picture and screen of scrolling text? I think you can just click 'continue' to get out of them.

Replay and Done are the only two buttons. And I had to quit hitting done before the dream actually plays itself out, it will sometimes crash the game ending it early. That is the reason I asked about cutting them out.

TTYL

Bren

EDIT

@Icelus: Thanks for the warning, but had no intentions of adding GbG. Maybe, warn a little less boldly next time, OK? And I'm not even close to a first time player... Alpha/Beta Testing BG1NPCs would not get very far with that on my system. (Know the blasted dreams by heart almost.)

Thanks. I appreciate you taking the time to check this out, if nothing else.

Have the following installed:

After TuTu Conv.

TuTu Fixpack

TuTu Sounds

BG1NPC Music Pack

BG1NPCs

TuTu Tweaks

The dreams will not crash every time you hit Done before they are finished, but since I still have the issue of CTD leaving Beregost - I avoid anything that could potentially make it CTD. Seems to be more prone to it, after it crashes the first time.

I have tried to figure out what is causing the CTD when leaving Beregost. Mainly happens starting in Chapter 5, but does happen as early as chapter 3 sometimes. If you have any ideas on how to resolve this also, that would be great!

Thanks Again

TTYL

Bren

EDIT

Most of the time I have the Sharpshooter Thief Kit installed also, just missed it this install.

Archived