New Arcane Spells for v4

Redoing creature MR is a bit outside of SR's scope, no? Maybe save that for a different *R that will affect the relevant spells if installed.

Creature revisions... Or maybe it was quest revisions. It's a possibility... Er, I've never heard demi, Mike or arda say that these won't happen. A guy can hope!

I pretty much agree with Toxin here. Magic Resistance should really be something very special and really rare

Redoing creature MR is a bit outside of SR's scope, no? Maybe save that for a different *R that will affect the relevant spells if installed.

Ya it's best to leave that kind of thing for a different mod altogether. Which, as I said, I have already made. :thumbsup:

http://gibberlings3.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=27573

IRv4 and SRv4 compatibility is already baked in. It's a blunt tool right now (no MR for anyone, replaced by save bonuses and various resistances and immunities), but anyone around here is welcome to fiddle with it.

Edited by subtledoctor

• When I summon Death knights and Glabrezu I can't control them, they just follow the caster. The weird thing is, if I reload I can control them directly.

With "Animate Skeleton Warrior" it's even weirder - the skeletons kind of follow the caster (sometimes they stop) but they don't even have selection circles.

• When I summon Death knights and Glabrezu I can't control them, they just follow the caster. The weird thing is, if I reload I can control them directly.
  • With "Animate Skeleton Warrior" it's even weirder - the skeletons kind of follow the caster (sometimes they stop) but they don't even have selection circles.

Really weird...I may suspect aTweaks for DK issue but the Skeleton Warrior script has always worked fine afaik. Does anyone else have similar issues?

Really weird...I may suspect aTweaks for DK issue but the Skeleton Warrior script has always worked fine afaik. Does anyone else have similar issues?

I do have aTweaks installed. Any specific component I should uninstall to fix this?

Also, just to clarify, the expected behavior is that I should be able to directly control all the summons I mentioned?

Breach and Pierce Shield have a (superfluous?) effect that displays the string "Combat Protections Dispelled" and the same sting is displayed by the actual removal effect too. It always displayed twice in my game (BGT). Maybe your target has protections from PS (f.e. Spell Shield) that blocks the actual spell but the string is still displayed? I've noticed it happening a few times myself.

No, because when spell shield is active I can then see "Spell Shield Dispelled" which is not the case. The only other protection I can think about would be Immunity:Abjuration but I don't see it cast it (it does cast dispelling screen, which appears in the list of spells PS should dispel anyway).

I also noticed that Spell Thrust doesn't do anything against Deirex, whereas Secret Word works perfectly.

Very strange... I'll try to investigate it immediately.

Spell Immunity doesn't even exist anymore and its replacement, Otiluke's Dispelling Screen, doesn't grant immunity to spell removals.

Mind you, Spell Immunity never granted immunity to spell removals either in vanilla (even if its name and concept would have clearly suggested it).