Ease of Use

SimDing0

There is an issue with the romance bug fixes. APPLY_BCS_PATCH_OR_COPY will happily overwrite modded scripts. I think a reversion to a mass of REPLACE_BCS_BLOCKs may be the only way around it.

Apologies for opening up a closed topic.

Gah, I had forgotten about this. We need to back them out of REPLACE_BCS_BLOCK because it's unreliable, mainly, and because some of the .bcs files from EoU are zero bytes to boot. Oh, and SPIN*** (whatever it was, there's one spell) needs to be made patchriffic.

I don't know where this came from - if it was from the original Baldurdash or from Ease of Use. I always used to buy Edwin the Robe of Vecna. While I have the Bonus Mechants since my old CDs were getting crappy and I have the bonus disk, I don't know where the merchant in Ribald's place who sells the robes and armour stuff came from. I haven't found her with the new Fixpack.

You can find BioWare's bonus merchants in Ease of Use and, I think, Unfinished Business.

I am actually in favour of including the bonus merchants in the fixpack since they are BioWare content, in their own component of course.

Actually, they're not in UB, but if there's demand I suppose it could be put there.

To be honest, though, I wouldn't mind seeing it in the Fixpack, at least in the "Not a Fix But Cool" component.

Huh, I always thought one of the official patches enabled them.

edit: And yeah, there it is from the ToB patch readme:

* Adds to the Adventure Mart in Shadows of Amn the merchant Deidre and the special items from the Collector's Edition of SoA.

I'd say they go in the core components.

Archived