Just one opinion

Sergio

Got another question to ask concerning the equalizer. It adds a +x\null enchantment depending on your alignment.

So... I seem to remember a tweak from oversight that reworked all the alignment values for all the npcs because they made no sense.

1- Should I add that tweak ?

http://www.gibberlings3.net/oversight/

I guess so - but I wondered if you had any tips.

2- By the way, does the free action added by item revision on items hinder the haste effects? Because I saw sendai's armor having free action and I'm wondering if I can use the boots of speed with them or if I need another mod to avoid that annoying effect.

"Aligment corruptions" :p . It's already implemented in BG2 Fixpack....but "they made no sense" isn't much different from what Oversight/Fixpack do. Do as you please, you'll see little difference in terms of gameplay, let alone Equilizer damage output.

2- By the way, does the free action added by item revision on items hinder the haste effects? Because I saw sendai's armor having free action and I'm wondering if I can use the boots of speed with them or if I need another mod to avoid that annoying effect.

Kreso already answered to the first question. :)

IR's Free Action does not prevent the use of Haste, it made no sense imo. Otoh, within IR a couple of items (such as Grandmaster Armor) grant permanent Haste, and in that case you can not stack multiple haste effects (e.g. you can not use Improved Haste on a character wearing such armor).

Any change to items' availability is done by the store component. The only exception to the rule are Robe of Vecna and the simulacrum helmet, which are moved to ToB enemies by the main component (kept there to maintain compatibility with SCS).

Any change to items' availability is done by the store component. The only exception to the rule are Robe of Vecna and the simulacrum helmet, which are moved to ToB enemies by the main component (kept there to maintain compatibility with SCS).

thanks.

Got a question: does IR add the cloak of balduran back to bg2?

Cloak of Balduran

Equipped Abilities:

Armor Class: +1 bonus

Saving Throws: +1 bonus

Magic Resistance: +10% bonus

Notes: Magic Resistance has been toned down a lot. In BG1's 25% magic resistance affected even friendly spells, a drawback which is missing in BG2 and makes vanilla's cloak way too powerful imo.

IR Cloaks

Archived