Just one opinion

Sergio

I want to ask two things.

The first one is the following: How can I make it so ITem revision doesn't touch the location of the items, as I've got item randomiser for that?

Second: have you any plan to remamp kozgoroth items? I always find it weird that these items were so "weak" considering that they come from a beast that was bhaal's servant..

Second: have you any plan to remamp kozgoroth items? I always find it weird that these items were so "weak" considering that they come from a beast that was bhaal's servant..

See me answer here when you asked about it three weeks ago ;)

Demi's post about it here with a bit of feedback later in the thread.

See me answer here when you asked about it three weeks ago ;)

Demi's post about it here with a bit of feedback later in the thread.

thanks.

By the way, I was said that cold-based powers (like cold cone) destroy loot. Is it true?

By the way, I was said that cold-based powers (like cold cone) destroy loot. Is it true?

Some yeah, there's a way to get around that.

Jest deactivate the gore option and cold dmg will never destroy your loot.

Thank you. I hoped that there was a way to avoid activating the non-gore option, because I play in Hard difficulty and sometimes my party members get chunked.

Thank you. I hoped that there was a way to avoid activating the gore option, because I play in Hard difficulty and sometimes my party members get chunked.

Use TobEx tweak, so you can leave gore on and keep the loot.

Thank you. I hoped that there was a way to avoid activating the gore option, because I play in Hard difficulty and sometimes my party members get chunked.

Did you actually read Sergio's post ? There's no need to actually use the ToBEx tweak, as the gore is off already. And thus there's no chance of the items ever getting chunked as their keeper won't get.

But chunking gibberlings and gnolls is like one of the best things in BG1...

Especially when you use BG1 casting sounds mod... :D

Oh? What happens then?

~BG1SOUNDS/SETUP-BG1SOUNDS.TP2~ #0 #5 // Restored Chunked Death Sound Effect -> Alternate BG1 Sound Effect (Gore): v2.4
If you've ever played BG1 you'll remember that the "chunking" sound in BG2 is very lame compared to sheer "splash-splat" sound which BG1 offers.

thanks!

Did you actually read Sergio's post ? There's no need to actually use the ToBEx tweak, as the gore is off already. And thus there's no chance of the items ever getting chunked as their keeper won't get.

I admit the way I wrote the post was "erratic".

Yes.

Especially when you use BG1 casting sounds mod... :D

Oh? What happens then?

~BG1SOUNDS/SETUP-BG1SOUNDS.TP2~ #0 #5 // Restored Chunked Death Sound Effect -> Alternate BG1 Sound Effect (Gore): v2.4
If you've ever played BG1 you'll remember that the "chunking" sound in BG2 is very lame compared to sheer "splash-splat" sound which BG1 offers.

Thanks for telling. I will add that tweak.

Archived