Twisted rune

Shaitan

You sound like you want to play the TDD mod. Or any of the really big mods actually. And Improved Anvil could also be there on the list.

If you're equating those mods with TOB as far as cheesiness and munchkinicity... then yeah that's about right. But lol no thanks

How about this: no new loot, no new powers, no indiscriminate unexplained resistances etc. etc. etc. A fun adventure with well-conceived plot intrigue? Yes. But I don't think that describes any of the mods you mentioned. (Or TOB.)

Didn't even know you could enter that particular door. Well over a decade of playing, and still I'm discovering game content for the first time :)

what

are you for real here

Depends on who you ask ;) Seriously, those doors in the Bridge District...I always have a thief unlock 'em, but I've never known what to do about the door that opens to a kind of void.

The way a friend and fellow modder mentioned things, it appeared that Twisted Rune was nothing more than some nebulous group to which the Tanner's basement thugs belonged. Nice to know there's more to it, and more to check out in the game :) About the only other thing that took me forever to find (and totally at random) was the Battle Horrors just hanging out in one of the houses.

Archived