Kitanna

Calin NPC Mod

I'm very sorry. Not sure how it happened but it's fixed now and uploaded.

Guest Guest

Oh bummer, I'm seeing an install error for Calin:

[tb#compile_patches/Calin/Dialogues/KKCaliJ.d] PARSE ERROR at line 2054 column 1-54
Near Text: (
        syntax error
ERROR: parsing [tb#compile_patches/Calin/Dialogues/KKCaliJ.d]: Parsing.Parse_error
ERROR: compiling [Calin/Dialogues/KKCaliJ.d]!
Stopping installation because of error.

Any help would be appreciated, I'm very much looking forward to playing with him!  :)

Very sorry about that, I've been sick the last few days and didn't see this. Uploading the fix now

Perhaps a bit off topic but I've checked Kitanna's webpage and noticed that there is a upcoming NPC mod named Navarra.

Any news how its doing or/and some details about NPC?

Still gotta fully finish my Calin run :)

Sorry, I stopped working on her. I... can't finish it.

Guest [Click and drag to move]

Oh...what a shame. :(No chance even for an alpha/demo of what was finished till now to see a bit/get a taste of what she could have offered?

Posted (edited)

I'm sorry, it isn't in an alpha stage. I started it years ago and stopped to take care of my grandson. But, things happened along the way and I am no longer capable of writing a romance. That's why the TOB part of Calin's is so bad. And it is bad..... I thought I could finish it if I removed the romance but.... I can't.  Maybe after more time passes and I'm not so, well, messed up by what happened.  I really am sorry, I had even written a romance years ago  between her and a certain NPC if she wasn't a match for the player and really did what to finish it. I just need some time to heal and maybe I can. I hope you understand.

Edited by Kitanna

LOL! I agree! Now if only my grandson came with a mute button... 😛

On 9/14/2019 at 6:37 AM, Kitanna said:

I started working on her again, and since this isn't the proper place... you can find out more here  

http://www.baldursgatemods.com/forums/index.php?board=125.0

Yay, I'm so glad it is back after all!!! :)

Yikes, I kinda want to ask about a speculative alpha release date but I do not want to pressure you.

Looking forward to it. :)

I don't have one yet, sorry. Had a few set backs due to that pesky thing called life getting in the way. 😀  Please use the section I set aside for Navarra here http://www.baldursgatemods.com/forums/index.php?board=125.0   for questions, comments as I don't know if  using Calin's is acceptable/allowed and I post everything related to her there. I'm so glad you are interested, and a tad excited 😛 , about playing the mod. I will do my best to get a playable version as soon as possible. But, she isn't close to that point yet.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.