Calin NPC Mod

Kitanna

I just moved to Montana and it was a nightmare trip. My moniter was cracked also, thankfully I have my laptop. It's harder to use for me but at least I can get back to modding. It should be easier to do that now since I left my husband. Very hard to write a romance when you are subjected to abuse but I know I can do this and I will. SO, just a little more patience please.

Thank you!  The car broke down twice, the second time it broke for good. The transmission blew in the middle of a snow storm. And that wasnt even half of it but, we are alive and safe. My grandson was very brave through it all but my dogs were scared lol. We have no car and are broke but our lives mean more and we have those and a lot of hope. There is no where to go but up now 🙂

On 11/16/2019 at 4:09 PM, Kitanna said:

I don't have one yet, sorry. Had a few set backs due to that pesky thing called life getting in the way. 😀  Please use the section I set aside for Navarra here http://www.baldursgatemods.com/forums/index.php?board=125.0   for questions, comments as I don't know if  using Calin's is acceptable/allowed and I post everything related to her there. I'm so glad you are interested, and a tad excited 😛 , about playing the mod. I will do my best to get a playable version as soon as possible. But, she isn't close to that point yet.

Any news how Navarra is doing? :)

Navarra is being tested to make sure all the new content is working properly but is still not ready for a release. I haven't worked on it in about 6 months for personal reasons but plan on diving in hard once my house is unpacked.  Time isn't on my side, however, since my grandson will be home schooled because of the covid-19. I really want her done, too many years have passed now since I started her.

On 12/26/2020 at 4:20 PM, Kitanna said:

Going nowhere atm, sorry.  Too much is going on right now. I keep trying to get to it, but life has other plans :(    Hopefully the chaos will calm down soon.

Hi, any update on how the mod is doing? Did things get any better?

Just letting you know that there is at least one fan who looks eagerly for Navarra. :)

54 minutes ago, Kitanna said:

OH you mean Navarra?  I am 4 talks away from SOA being done,  I'm not working on TOB until next week. After the holiday.

Wow, seriously? So there has been some great progress since last year! Nice to see the mod doing well. :)

Any chance of an alpha/demo version with SOA content this year?

And happy upcoming holidays! :)

you are welcome to what I have now.  the last 4 lovetalks for the PC are not there but all of Edwin's is. Try it out tell me what you think.  Just let me know and I'll get it to you. If you want the last 4 talks, that will take probably 5 days to finish. Holiday stuff, you know.

26 minutes ago, Kitanna said:

you are welcome to what I have now.  the last 4 lovetalks for the PC are not there but all of Edwin's is. Try it out tell me what you think.  Just let me know and I'll get it to you. If you want the last 4 talks, that will take probably 5 days to finish. Holiday stuff, you know.

Really? That would be great! I will be rather busy with holiday stuff organization for my family myself but I may have a bit of time today (and maybe tomorrow) to check it out a bit :)

It sure would be a nice Christmas present. 😀

Are there any requirements for the romance? Like gender, race or stats? Bioware NPCs did not mind a 3 charisma and 3 intelligence guy (or girl for Anomen) but perhaps they should be a bit more picky. :)

Edited by Abdal