Calin NPC Mod

Kitanna

Sorry, life got in the way. Going to try again now with my thinking cap on. I have 7 zip, does that work? Edit: The file seems to be missing from dropbox now but I found the file I initially downloaded and have it installed. Wish me luck :)

Edited by MissBehave

Okay, quick update. So far so good. I've encountered a bunch of typos or punctuation errors but nothing game breaking. 

Spoiler below:

After drinking at the bar I decided to go upstairs with him. The auto rest happens, but then the next window to pop up is the Calin- Yes? With the response options 1. How are you? Etc. Smiling at him triggered: If you're up to something forget it. Which is an odd thing to say after you just spent the night together. Haha I'm guessing that isn't supposed to happen. The next timed talk is Do you have a moment? 

I think I know why that happened but, I'm just getting over being sick. Yesterday i was pretty sure I was dying LOL. I'll get it fixed and upload it as soon as I can but please be patient with me, I'm still not feeling my best.