What about Russia?

Guest RussoEnt

Guest Guest

I am a big fan of Russian and Russian portals. They provide me with many hours of entertainment each day, as does the bride I ordered from one of your many top-notch sites.

Perhaps you can help me, however. I have been seeking the most effective way to melt down my old Lenin statues in order to manufacture a low-budget aircraft. Can you provide any insight into a simple way of doing this while expending the minimum number of roubles?

Thank you.

- Gregori Smith

I am Russian. I hold a MSc degree from a Canadian University and work for an engineering company in Canada. I am also married to a Canadian, whom I met after working in Canada for a time as an engineer. If any lazy mocking bastard here will dare to say one more thing about mail-to-order brides I am going to twist his skinny neck until it cracks. Is that understood?

I am a big fan of Russian and Russian portals. They provide me with many hours of entertainment each day, as does the bride I ordered from one of your many top-notch sites.

Perhaps you can help me, however. I have been seeking the most effective way to melt down my old Lenin statues in order to manufacture a low-budget aircraft. Can you provide any insight into a simple way of doing this while expending the minimum number of roubles?

Thank you.

- Gregori Smith

Cute, Ding0.

Everyone else, don't feed trolls, especially advertising ones.

That's not a nice thing to say about Kish. :)

(His words...)

Sim is referring to here and here, for the record.

I apologize to CamDawg and the G3 residents in general for my personal issues with another moderator at a site I used to moderate having followed me here. It wasn't something I meant to happen.

I didn't know quoting things people have said in public was somehow inappropriate. My sig is always full of amusing quotes.

(A casual observer should note that Kish's attitude is an odd one towards somebody who's been nothing but supportive of his modding right from day one, and continues to be even while being shunned. I certainly find it a shame.)

Archived