SCS translations

On 12/10/2023 at 5:04 PM, DavidW said:

I'm afraid debugging translations is outside the scope of what I'm prepared to do. Try working through one component at a time till you find the one that causes the problem.

I try again to fix the spanish translation during this month of December. I have never had so many problems with a BG translation. It's getting demoralising that there are so many difficulties with this mod.

Edited by ElGamerViejuno

Hi, im new so im not sure how it works. but some one on discord told me to report bugs on forum. I kinda allredy made separated thread but i might just as well say it here. I tryed to install Polish verion twice for BG 1 and it failed both times, so i just went with english one and that one had no problems installing. The other mods i use are DLC merger, Rouge Rebalancing, IDWication, Tweeks anthology. And something is conflicting cause in BG2 Improved Haste does not work.....

Hi again, I think my spanish translation is finished.
All the .tra files from SCS v35.4 revised, all files from translation are in UTF-8 format.

I have tested again the installation in BGEE and BG2EE and everything installs correctly. Both games start and work correctly.

I have also loaded some old savegames and apparently everything works fine. 🥳

setup-stratagems.tp2 😎

LANGUAGE
"Espanol (ClanDlan/ElGamerViejuno) - last updated version 35.4"
SPANISH
 ~stratagems/lang/english/setup.tra~
 ~stratagems/lang/spanish/setup.tra~

I will continue to be available to update the translation in future mod updates. 🫡

(old translation deleted)

Edited by ElGamerViejuno

Hey,

Inside the setup.tra, what is the exact strref of the "Stratagems spell tweaks" component?

@50013 = ~This component is now included in the 'Stratagems spell tweaks' component~

Also : @233 = ~Restoration and Lesser Restoration spells heal ability-score damage~

Is "Restoration" alone intended as it is? Or should it be "Greater Restoration"?

Edited by Jazira

If I'm understanding correctly, the exact string is "Core Stratagems spell-system changes". The strref is @1007, though that contains a warning ('will be installed by default by Sword Coast Stratagems AI') that shouldn't be replicated in @50013.

Yes, it should be 'Greater Restoration' in @233. 

@DavidW

Please, give me an explanation as to why my spanish translation has not been included in your version 35.5 released.

I have been updating the spanish translation several times for many months since version 34.3 and you never include my work in your updates.

Coincidentally, you include very fast other updated translations in your latest updates, but never my spanish translation.

Your way of communicating with me on this forum or discord is minimal and I have doubts if you are trolling me. 😔

Edited by ElGamerViejuno