Enhanced Powergaming Scripts

Guest morpheus562

There seems to be an issue where my Sorcerer (Baeloth) and Mage (Xzar) sometimes target other party members (in this case with darts) AFTER defeating an enemy on MO-Core.

They seem to target party members that were close to the enemy before killing it, this doesn't happen with my thief equipped with a shorbow.

Playing BG1 with all the characters on MO-Core.1297683607_2022-03-26_0135042.png.472bdd3fc9d65ed7e0a40e12e7ebb058.png

As you can see in the screenshot I took Xzar is attacking Kagain and Baeloth is attacking Viconia after a random ambush.

I didn't press anything the whole time, of course they stop after you give them another order or if you move them.

There's still a problem with Wild Magic Zones on MO-Core:

If you enter with buffs ALREADY casted previously in another area (the ones that are casted after resting) they will still try to re-apply them,

but if they do not have any everything works fine even with the prebuffing 'B' button, they only apply items and other buffs that do not cause Wild Surges.

Ok, I tested the version 7.2 you posted and:

•The problem I mentioned in the other post is fixed.

•If you disable AI wait a few seconds and re-enable it basic prebuffs starts.

•When sighting enemies party cast protective spells (Armor of Faith, Holy power, Hardiness ecc...), this obviously also happens in 7.1.

I have just tried to install this as the last mod in a very large setup (the setup seems to work at least at the start of the game). Unfortunately when trying to install the mod it is showing up with parsing errors and failing (It was the same issue with the accelerated or normal versions): 

image.png.780c7af5524d48113f6eaa1778f2933e.png

Debug file attached. Is it possible to tell what is going wrong here?

Is there something wrong with the mod, is it an interaction with the setup that I have installed and the enhances powergaming  scripts mod meaning I can't use it, or does it suggest there is some serious problem with my setup so I will run into serious issues down the line?

If it helps d5z469i is a 5e casting clone called  Pestilence of Insects I believe (not sure where pestilence of insects itself comes from) and it is not listed in spell.ids

If you have a chance to take a look that would be much appreciated as I would really like to use the scripts if it will be possible. 

Setup-enhanced-powergaming-scripts.debug

Guest Graion@Work

it's at the start of the debug file. I looked at it this morning and I couldn't find the source of that spell though (it's not C0Warlock nor Shadow Adept). It could be Eve of War, I haven't looked at that one.

However I am not sure what to think of this list. Eve of War and Vanishing of Skie Silvershield isn't EET compatible, so it could be that some tampering is the reason of the breakage.

Additionally, Google kept suggesting me Insect Plague instead of Pestilence of Insects.