Enhanced Powergaming Scripts

•I read some pages back about the MO-Core script not working correctly on the Main Character, not casting spells after resting, have you found a fix for it? I tried to relearn Stoneskin in case that somehow could have worked but it didn't.

•The Scripts do not check for Ability Score Drain to use Restoration don't they? (A component from SCS) If not that's another improvement you can add.

•I also noticed that sometimes characters stop moving randomly when moving on the map (in my case it's Edwin on MO-Core), doesn't happen often, like they try to cast something but then they do nothing, not sure if it's a bug or a conflict of some sort in my game.

•Then the Planetar problem that's already been mentioned.

That's all the feedback I have for now on the 6.3 version.

Awesome mod, keep it up!

17 minutes ago, Elder Enigma said:

•I read some pages back about the MO-Core script not working correctly on the Main Character, not casting spells after resting, have you found a fix for it? I tried to relearn Stoneskin in case that somehow could have worked but it didn't.

•The Scripts do not check for Ability Score Drain to use Restoration don't they? (A component from SCS) If not that's another improvement you can add.

•I also noticed that sometimes characters stop moving randomly when moving on the map (in my case it's Edwin on MO-Core), doesn't happen often, like they try to cast something but then they do nothing, not sure if it's a bug or a conflict of some sort in my game.

•Then the Planetar problem that's already been mentioned.

That's all the feedback I have for now on the 6.3 version.

Awesome mod, keep it up!

The issue before appeared to be due to differences in installs between bgee and bg2ee and characters being imported. Did you also import characters and not use EET?

I can take a look at the restorations, that would be a quick improvement if it's not already covered.

For the movement you've noticed, what other mods do you have installed? Does the issue occur when my scripts are not running?

If you can provide weidu logs for both bgee and bg2ee, it would be appreciated. Are you running beamdog patch v2.6.6?

Edited by morpheus562
2 minutes ago, Endarire said:

Is this script mod compatible with 5E casting?  If not, what would be involved to add compatibility, @subtledoctor

It is not compatible simply because I have not added compatibility yet. I would need to set aside the time to see the scope and depth of changes introduced by 5e and then add it in, all while ensuring compatibility with all of the other changes introduced by all the other mods my scripts detect. Judging at face value, it is definitely doable on my end, but it will take a bit of time to build out and test.

Right now I'm updating the scripts to use the Detect Illusion thief skill for characters able to use it (including classes able to use it due to my skills and abilities mod). This would take priority over true sight and other detection spells, and other characters will not use their spells while a character is using this ability. This is being tested and once I'm satisfied with the results 5e will be next on my to-do list for these scripts.

Edited by morpheus562

Official release for version 6.4 which brings the following enhancements:

• All Games
    • Characters, if able to, will now use the Detect Illusions thieving skill if hidden/illusioned enemies are detected and there are over 80 skill points assigned. This will coordinate to ensure it will not be used if True Sight/Seeing is in effect within the group (unless playing on SR). Additionally, no detection spells (i.e. True Sight, Detect Invisibility, Invisibility Purge, etc.) will be used if a character in the party is currently using the Detect Illusions thieving skill. This will all happen automatically without any player intervention required.
  • BG2: EE and EET
    • Corrected some harmless warnings if Faith & Powers and SR(R) are both installed.
    • Optimize use of Greater Whirlwind and Critical Strike.
    • Minor optimization of enemy dispelling scripts.
    • Removed components from this mod regarding SR(R) and IR(R) reverting back to their vanilla version.
  • IWD: EE
    • Will detect if Bards can use Thieving Skills.