Forgotten Armament

Hello @morpheus562,

I'm currently translate some of your mods (Forgotten-Armament, Skills-and-Abilities and Enhanced-Powergaming-Scripts).

For Forgotten Armament, to translate the NWN2 items, would it be possible that you or someone else provide me the NWN2 dialog.tlk in English to find the corresponding strings in French and facilitate the translation ?

I hope it's not a problem to ask for it ?

I know that some are still in Beta so I follow the updates to add or change according to your modifications.

Thanks for your work, I'm eager to try "Skills-and-Abilities" (Thanks to Grammarsalad too).

Edited by JohnBob

Don't bother too much, if it's complicated, I will find another way...

I'm trying to pay attention to the small changes in the descriptions (speed factor and others), I hope I haven't "Forgotten" any.

I do it gladly, thanks for your words !

Edited by JohnBob
18 hours ago, morpheus562 said:

Let me see if I can find the NWN2 English dialog.tlk since I'm not too familiar with NWN2 file structures. I use the NWN2 item description for items labeled as NWN2, but please note the actual stats may vary from the source material. I do my best to be faithful, but they are very much two different game engines. I think I get close to the "spirit" of the item, but it may not be an exact one-for-one swap.

NWN2 .tlk file structure is different from other IE games and can't be traified by WeiDU. However, I can convert them to .txt files. That would be nice if you can provide me with it.

Hello @morpheus562,

Here are the translations :

- Enhanced-Powergaming-Scripts.French
- Forgotten armament.French
- Thieving-skills-for-Bards.French
- Skills-and-Abilities.French... With the 28/02 update.

Let me know if any problems occurs.
I could not test the installation of all components, my old computer do not allow me to install EEex.
But I hope everything is ok...
I will try to make pull requests for the next updates...

Thanks for your mods !

morpheus562.mods.French.rar

Edited by JohnBob
On 1/6/2022 at 5:32 AM, morpheus562 said:

Compatibility

I have reviewed and deconflicted any compatibility issues with multiple item mods to include: Made in Heaven: Item Pack, Sod2BG2 items, and The Calling Exotic Item Pack. If you do notice a compatibility issue with other mods, please let me know so I can correct it.

One yet promising mod that I didn't know about until now. But one question about compatibility, Dark side of the Sword coast for EE also gives many new magical items to existing vanilla creatures in BG:EE. I think same is true for Dark horizons mod ( although I will not install that one, finished it one time on Tutu, amount of unbalanced items which are too strong even for late ToB is staggering). So is this mod patches those creatures and put their previously equipped items in their inventory to be dropped when defeated ( don't matter to me does Seniyad for example wield Scimitar from this mod or some only druid staff from DSotSC as long I can get my hands on both items in the end ) or overwrites them to be inaccessible in the game?