Portrait

Meira

Guest Alandrea

I like the -TOB/extremely vague as to where it is going to show up/ first posted portrait in this thread- portrait but the scars or whatever on his forehead are different. I don't mean added to, you see, in the normal portrait he has those marks above his eye and in the edited one they're not there anymore (replaced by something different) but I think they'll still remain unless you're planning the portrait for some crazy identical twin or something who shows up in TOB.

Umm... yes, did that make any sense at all? My brain knows what I'm trying to say...

ps. I really like the actor/Doomguard portrait

I really quite like the eyeliner. VERY few men can pull it off.

Thanks, I've been told that from time to ti... Oh! You mean Haer'Dalis! My mistake. Carry on.

;)

Oh and I was thinking...

I know you are going to kill me for that but maybe you guys could add this portrait...just for poeple to choose if they like this or the original one...? Pretty please...? ;)

If you want that portrait, I think it's easier to ask redtempest to make it available for download somewhere (there's a portrait gallery at Forgotten Wars, for example) and replace it yourself.

Once you have the portraits, it's quite easy to get them into the game; just name the portraits "nhaerl.bmp", "nhaerm.bmp" and "nhaers.bmp" if they're not called that already and drop them in your override folder.

At the moment, we don't have any plans for offering alternative portraits in the mod. ;)

Once you have the portraits, it's quite easy to get them into the game; just name the portraits "nhaerl.bmp", "nhaerm.bmp" and "nhaers.bmp" if they're not called that already and drop them in your override folder.

Thank you! Be sure I will do that ;)

*smiles to redtempest* umm...so...what say you?

I like the -TOB/extremely vague as to where it is going to show up/ first posted portrait in this thread- portrait but the scars or whatever on his forehead are different. I don't mean added to, you see, in the normal portrait he has those marks above his eye and in the edited one they're not there anymore (replaced by something different) but I think they'll still remain unless you're planning the portrait for some crazy identical twin or something who shows up in TOB.

Or the PC figured that the way to change the nature of a man is lobotomy and cracked his scull? ;)

Seriously, JPS, have you made any decisions if the scars on HDs cheeks and chin are 'natural' (they were there when he was born) or self made decorations (scar tattoos). The one(s) above his right eye brown looks like it's from a past injury.

*smiles to redtempest* umm...so...what say you?

Yes, sure. I'll make them available SOMEWHERE* in the next week (I've got a big dance coming up this wednesday) (...no, in real life. I've got one, really!) so I'm probably not going to get to doing anything until then. But I'll be sure to inform you ;)

* = Out of loyalty to Jason though, this might be somewhere else rather than Forgotten Wars...

Seriously, JPS, have you made any decisions if the scars on HDs cheeks and chin are 'natural' (they were there when he was born) or self made decorations (scar tattoos). The one(s) above his right eye brown looks like it's from a past injury.

I haven't exactly decided anything, but I would guess that the scar over the eyebrow is a scar, while the other markings are... umm... other markings. Or something like that.

Archived