G3 alignments

19 hours ago, subtledoctor said:

Nope. Which was my point in distinguishing - it would be pretty awful to actually claim to have a disability just to excuse shitty behavior…

About as awful as making jokes out of disabilities.

On 6/8/2022 at 10:12 AM, jastey said:

I have suggestions how to spend your time more constructively for the IE community: translate a mod into your native language. If you are English native speaker, proof read your favorite mod. Test any mods tagged as Beta where the modders asked for tests and bug reports. Install your most favorite mods and do things in the game you usually don't do or think only a few players would, and/or you think the mods could break, and report your findings to the mod author(s). Write a tutorial about something mod / mod install related you just figured out. Install mods that interest you, play the game, and have a good time.

There is so many things one could do that would actually bring the community foreward.

In other words, you are telling him to shut up? On the board for off-topic threads? Nice, nice, Ms. moderator.

10 hours ago, temnix said:

In other words, you are telling him to shut up? On the board for off-topic threads?

Not at all, I am asking for more contributions. Just ... different ones. Ms. moderator has to read all your blurbs, you know. Just trying to make my life more enjoyable.