G3 alignments

I have suggestions how to spend your time more constructively for the IE community: translate a mod into your native language. If you are English native speaker, proof read your favorite mod. Test any mods tagged as Beta where the modders asked for tests and bug reports. Install your most favorite mods and do things in the game you usually don't do or think only a few players would, and/or you think the mods could break, and report your findings to the mod author(s). Write a tutorial about something mod / mod install related you just figured out. Install mods that interest you, play the game, and have a good time.

There is so many things one could do that would actually bring the community foreward.

Did you seriously start a whole thread just to flame me?

Wow. 

I’m… I’m kind of honored. 

(Also you’re wrong, but I’m not going to tell you my real alignment. :p )

EDIT - also I love that you subtly admit that CHA is your dump stat :laugh:

EDIT 2 -

6 hours ago, jastey said:

how to spend your time more constructively for the IE community: translate a mod into your native language. If you are English native speaker, proof read your favorite mod. Test any mods tagged as Beta where the modders asked for tests and bug reports. Install your most favorite mods and do things in the game you usually don't do or think only a few players would, and/or you think the mods could break, and report your findings to the mod author(s). Write a tutorial about something mod / mod install related you just figured out. Install mods that interest you, play the game, and have a good time.

Somehow I don't think this guy is here for the modding. Check his post history - not a single intelligent post relating to mods. Everything is off-topic flaming and trolling.

Edited by subtledoctor

InKal

Paranoid Android

9 9 3 3 3 3 

just reinstalled everything for the third time because of the chapter 4 not starting bug. Still no journal entries for Lava mod (LOOOOOOOL) but fuck it and fuck the great karlini too. Fuck all the fucking gnomes little shitheads! This time we are going to finish this. Fuck the bugs! Fuck all of them! This time we going to finish this and we are gonna show them, gonna show them, Grey!!!!11

3 hours ago, subtledoctor said:

Somehow I don't think this guy is here for the modding. Check his post history - not a single intelligent post relating to mods. Everything is off-topic flaming and trolling.

There actually was one. The dot topic in SCS was actually legit as a duplicate of https://www.reddit.com/r/baldursgate/comments/v5tr9v/even_better_calls_for_help/ , but by the time he opened it here, I already answered that on Reddit. TBH, if you skim his Reddit comment history, there's a high chance you figure out his problem.

47 minutes ago, InKal said:

Still no journal entries for Lava mod

Did you changelogged the BGEE.LUA file as I requested you to? Because something deletes that one after that gets installed and that is your problem.

6 hours ago, subtledoctor said:

Did you seriously start a whole thread just to flame me?

❤️

2 hours ago, Graion Dilach said:

There actually was one. The dot topic in SCS was actually legit as a duplicate of https://www.reddit.com/r/baldursgate/comments/v5tr9v/even_better_calls_for_help/ , but by the time he opened it here, I already answered that on Reddit. TBH, if you skim his Reddit comment history, there's a high chance you figure out his problem.

What problem? Autism? That should be obvious.

17 hours ago, InThePineways said:

That's closer to what I meant. A spiritual autism, an autism of the soul. I have no doubt most of g3 can say the same.

Yeah that's not what autism is. Autism Spectrum Disorder encompasses a constellation of particular diagnostic criteria for neurological divergences from the typical ape. The reddit variant is a distinct thing, self-described as "autists." Instead of "autism" I like to use the collective term "autistry."  :beholder:

Edited by subtledoctor