Mod Order/Feedback request

2 hours ago, Daxtreme said:

:(

I guess that's it for your playthrough. Thanks for everything you've done, much appreciated. Loved it! I religiously read everything

Better luck next time as they say

Thanks for the feedback.  I may try to do the same thing again next time.  I'm ambitious enough to think about doing a full walkthrough, but realistic to know that the time involved is prohibitive and it probably wouldn't be any more 'thorough' than this was :)

Sorry, I meant you should only install it for debug and testing purposes, not when you don't need it and just want to play the game. The tool itself indeed needs to be evaluated while playing the game i.e. while being inside the game.

Were you trying to debug this scene with the cutscene using teh Stutter Debug Tool?

Nah, I didn't have a savegame close to that scene, to go back to a savegame before I couldn't save or rest  (as opposed to autosaves etc) I had to go back to before those cutscenes.  I suppose if I do uninstall, play with constant/regular saves, and reinstall when I actually hit the problem, that might produce something actionable.

On 7/28/2022 at 10:54 PM, Oloriniel said:

Day 76
Spider Wood, Larswood, Peldvale, Bandit Camp, Sharp Teeth Plain, Adoy's Enclave, Ormyrr's Peak, Mountain Cemetery

Cleared: Fahrington's Scroll, the Inactive Golem, Magreb and Rilsa, Disrespected Flowers, Ormyrr's Peak, Doggy Life Doggy Death, The Missing Persons of Beregost, Mutamin the Basilisk Tamer

Companions:
As planned, I swapped Helga, Minsc and Dynaheir for Gavin, Kivan and Neera.  Gavin had two quests; Keldath mentioned having already done a third, so I'm guessing it was something in content I cleared before picking him up.  And Neera's request to visit Adoy popped in a reasonable time.

Rilsa's body couldn't be interacted with; I had to set a global and add the ring to my inventory to clear the quest.

Damn, that bandit camp is something, with SCS and on hardcore difficulty!

Had Thalantyr make me a new robe and a powerful belt.  Thorengrim improved a bow.

The Ioun Stone of Darklings (L#GNOIO) can't be placed in a container.  Nor the Invisiblity Purge scroll (SCRL6K).

Still have Kivan, but I've swapped Neera and Gavin for the return of Jaheira and Khalid, and am en route to the Cloakwood!

XP: 57,913/class (7/7/7)
Body Count:  1,835 (64%)
Gold: 7,369

Can you please tell me what the global variable is in order to bury Rilsa's body? I clua consoled the ring but bringing the ring to Magreb without burrying her doesn't compelte the quest. I am also unable to interact with Rilsa's body, and I do see the spinning circle.

Wow, this was a heckuva read. I feel pretty good about my own mega-mod attempt. I don't have IWD-in-EET, I skipped several of the megamods, and I only have a few NPCs that I plan to keep throughout most of the saga.  Otherwise, there are a lot of similarities in our mod list and goals. 

Your live-blogging this run was great for the community, thanks!  I'd love to hear how your new run goes when you do it.

Guest GG78
On 4/13/2023 at 8:57 PM, Guest Guest GG78 said:

Or would anyone else know what the variable is in order to have Rilsas body buried?

Anyone? 😪