First, I mean Second, try at a big(ish) EET install

44 minutes ago, Endarire said:

@subtledoctor
Does Shades of the Sword Coast work properly on EET 2.5?  I thought that was only for 2.6.  What editing/trickery was done to make it work on 2.5?

I edited EET v12 with some v13 code, to support SotSC. I don’t remember exactly what the edits were. I looked at the v13 changes in the github commits, and copied the relevant code onto my weird v12 version. 

My weird updated version of v12 is here if you want to examine the differences. It might not be perfect, though - while it’s great to have SotSC working, those changes might be why the Drake and Tenya mods don’t work in my game. 

I may have done the NTotSC stuff out of order. I finished off the Black Hand cult. I remember a quest about a book, and a dungeon in the south with fiends. And there is the locked chest in the Northern Citadel, and the orc cult. And maybe something reachable by boat? But I can't find anyone to take me there. I’m getting tired of BG1 stuff so I’ll probably just move on. I guess I’ll use a walkthrough next time. 

So I headed to the Ducal Palace to tell Belt I’m ready to move on, and he tasked me with finding Semaj in the Undercellars. But he’s not there? I’m not sure what to do now…

39 minutes ago, subtledoctor said:

I may have done the NTotSC stuff out of order. I finished off the Black Hand cult. I remember a quest about a book, and a dungeon in the south with fiends. And there is the locked chest in the Northern Citadel, and the orc cult. And maybe something reachable by boat? But I can't find anyone to take me there. I’m getting tired of BG1 stuff so I’ll probably just move on. I guess I’ll use a walkthrough next time.

I could give you more insight where to find what, if you want. The order of things shouldn't be a problem for finishing the quests (but it could lead to people turning hostile sooner, skipping e.g. a shop). Use old walkthroughs with a grain of salt, especially any "Do this in this explicit order or you'll be stuck" shouldn't be valid any more.

12 hours ago, jastey said:

I could give you more insight where to find what, if you want. The order of things shouldn't be a problem for finishing the quests (but it could lead to people turning hostile sooner, skipping e.g. a shop). Use old walkthroughs with a grain of salt, especially any "Do this in this explicit order or you'll be stuck" shouldn't be valid any more.

I’m not too concerned with it. Only I feel like there is supposed to be something on an island? Which I cannot seem to get to. And it seems like the orc cave and chest in the chapel of Helm cannot be reached without going there. Maybe I’ll look it up. But I’m a bit fatigued with BG1 - and with this character fact. Same thing happened last time I played BG1 with a psion: I got tired of it and went through SoD and BG2 with a magic user instead. I like my psionics… but it plays like a ranger with an extra-special kit. Which is how it is designed! But still, I guess I just have more fun throwing magic around. 

I’m more worried about not being able to find Semaj. And whether I’ll be able to make the transition to SoD. I assume this is an issue with EndlessBG1, or perhaps Transitions? EDIT - I went back to Belt and I can elect to skip this. But still, that feels pretty unsatisfying. Hunting down the last of Sarevok’s allies is precisely how the transition to SoD is supposed to happen. I’d like to take part in that in actual gameplay, if possible.

1 hour ago, subtledoctor said:

Only I feel like there is supposed to be something on an island? Which I cannot seem to get to.

It's a stop on the way back from the werewolf island.

And it seems like the orc cave and chest in the chapel of Helm cannot be reached without going there.

As an ESL, I think it's totally sensible to only reach places by going there. 🤷‍♀️?

And the "hunt down Sarevok's followers" is Transitions.

6 hours ago, jastey said:

As an ESL, I think it's totally sensible to only reach places by going there. 🤷‍♀️?

I meant you cannot deal with the cave or chest without going “there,” meaning the island I was discussing. 

6 hours ago, jastey said:

a stop on the way back from the werewolf island

Ah - no wonder I’ve never seen it then :laugh:

I meant you cannot deal with the cave or chest without going “there,” meaning the island I was discussing.

Ah! - If you mean the orc content regarding the General Gothal then that's not related to the isle where you land after the werewolf island. There is another island with salamanders. To reach this, you need to clear the beach of one of the northern areas from sirenes and tell a fisherman in Baldur's Gate docks. This fisherman will then bring you to the salamander island.

2 hours ago, jastey said:

you need to clear the beach of one of the northern areas from sirenes and tell a fisherman in Baldur's Gate docks. This fisherman will then bring you to the salamander island.

Yeah I cleared the beach and told the guy in BG, he said thanks and now he is not there and I  cannot find him near the northern beach/lighthouse either.

Welp, I tried to reinstall with new versions of my mods and adding more stuff (more SCS challenges, more aTweaks, some other new mods like MiH, etc. Up to 700 mod components now.

Unfortunately something doesn't agree with my iPad. I moved over the portrait, music, movies, lang,  and worldmap folders, and the first ~50,000 override files. In the next clump of 18,000 files, as soon as the files get moved over it crashes the game. I've cut the number of files in the group in half twice, deleted the app, reinstalled the app, and tried again with a smaller group, and I think I've narrowed it down to the ~2,500 files beginning with the letter 'G’ or ‘H.' But do I keep trying this, reinstalling the app and cutting the group of files in half each time? Or do i go back and reinstall the mods, with a more conservative approach?

Gosh this is frustrating.

Edited by subtledoctor

Narrowing this crash down... the game crashes from the mere presence of a file in the /override folder. It does not crash in the menus - I can create a character, start the game, see the initial cut-scene with Irenicus in SoA. The crash only happens once the game UI turns on and the game clock starts running. It crashes both on SoA starts and ToB starts, so I don't think it is anything to do with Imoen or another .CRE file. And probably not the area scripts.

Here is the weidu.log:

Spoiler

// Log of Currently Installed WeiDU Mods
// The top of the file is the 'oldest' mod
// ~TP2_File~ #language_number #component_number // [Subcomponent Name -> ] Component Name [ : Version]
~EET/EET.TP2~ #0 #0 // EET core (resource importation): 1.0 RC12 SD1 for mobile 2.5
~EEUITWEAKS/EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1080 // Portrait Selectors -> lefreut's Portrait Picker: 3.8.1
~EEUITWEAKS/EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1070 // Faydark's Abilities Auto-Roller/GrimLefourbe's BG2 UI: 3.8.1
~EEUITWEAKS/EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2070 // Dee's Permanent Thieving Button: 3.8.1
~EEUITWEAKS/EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2120 // CLUAConsole for mobile: 3.8.1
~EEUITWEAKS/EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2900 // lefreut's Improved Record Screen: 3.8.1
~EEUITWEAKS/EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3024 // Journal Fixes and Tweaks -> lefreut's Journal (quests collapsed by default): 3.8.1
~EEUITWEAKS/EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3030 // lefreut's Customize All Characters: 3.8.1
~EEUITWEAKS/EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3051 // lefreut's Improved Inventory Screen -> Without Item Comparison: 3.8.1
~BP_IN_BG/BP_IN_BG.TP2~ #0 #100 // add access to the Black Pits in BGEE/EET: 0.6.2
~IMOEN_FOREVER/IMOEN_FOREVER.TP2~ #0 #10 // Imoen 4 Ever in SoD: Imoen Remains in Group in Korlasz' Dungeon: v10
~IMOEN_FOREVER/IMOEN_FOREVER.TP2~ #0 #11 // Imoen 4 Ever in SoD: Imoen Returns to PC in First Coalition Camp (bd1000): v10
~IMOEN_FOREVER/IMOEN_FOREVER.TP2~ #0 #12 // Imoen 4 Ever in SoD: Imoen Gives Better Reason to Stay Behind in Palace: v10
~IMOEN_FOREVER/IMOEN_FOREVER.TP2~ #0 #13 // Imoen 4 Ever in SoD: Play Cutscene With Imoen and Duke Jannath: v10
~IMOEN_FOREVER/IMOEN_FOREVER.TP2~ #0 #14 // Imoen 4 Ever in SoD: Give Imoen Dialogue Content in Chapters 8-12: v10
~IMOEN_FOREVER/IMOEN_FOREVER.TP2~ #0 #20 // Imoen's chest moves with the campaign, too: v10
~C#ENDLESSBG1/C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #0 // Endless BG1: Main Component (Required): 13
~C#ENDLESSBG1/C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #1 // More Flavor to Hero of Baldur's Gate (Includes PC's Residence Inside Palace): 13
~C#ENDLESSBG1/C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #2 // Short Public Hero Tribute: 13
~C#ENDLESSBG1/C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #3 // Sarevok's Unique Items: 13
~C#ENDLESSBG1/C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #4 // Sarevok's Sword: 13
~C#ENDLESSBG1/C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #5 // Imoen and Duke Jannath (Imoen Gets Residence Inside Palace): 13
~C#ENDLESSBG1/C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #6 // Duke Eltan Is in the Palace: 13
~C#ENDLESSBG1/C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #7 // Flaming Fist After Final Fight: 13
~C#ENDLESSBG1/C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #8 // Elminster Makes an Appearance -> jastey's Version: 13
~C#ENDLESSBG1/C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #10 // First Refugees Come to Baldur's Gate: 13
~C#ENDLESSBG1/C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #11 // Ophyllis the Treasurer is Inside Palace Dungeon: 13
~C#ENDLESSBG1/C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #12 // Denkod in Thieves' Guild Comments on Sarevok's Death: 13
~C#ENDLESSBG1/C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #13 // Skip Thieves' Maze Once After Sarevok's Death: 13
~C#ENDLESSBG1/C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #15 // Fenster the Palace Healer Is in the Palace: 13
~C#ENDLESSBG1/C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #16 // Captain Corwin Is in the Palace: 13
~TRANSITIONS/TRANSITIONS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Main component: Allow continued play after Sarevok and/or Irenicus is defeated: v2.4
~TRANSITIONS/TRANSITIONS.TP2~ #0 #10 // Use BGI ending movie as a dream and give new bhaal-spawn power at first rest: v2.4
~TRANSITIONS/TRANSITIONS.TP2~ #0 #22 // Give Sarevok his armor, helm, and sword -> Use EndlessBG1's handling of Sarevok's equipment, if available, else use Option 2: v2.4
~TRANSITIONS/TRANSITIONS.TP2~ #0 #33 // Clean-up Quests -> Option 2 and use gentler Tamoko quest: v2.4
~TRANSITIONS/TRANSITIONS.TP2~ #0 #200 // Close quests and rumors that can't be finished after Sarevok is defeated: v2.4
~TRANSITIONS/TRANSITIONS.TP2~ #0 #40 // Clean up the town folk chatter with regard to Sarevok: v2.4
~TRANSITIONS/TRANSITIONS.TP2~ #0 #50 // Clean up the wounded from the thieves' maze: v2.4
~TRANSITIONS/TRANSITIONS.TP2~ #0 #140 // Use Irenicus in hell movie to restore Bhaal-spawn powers after he is defeated: v2.4
~SOTSC/SOTSC.TP2~ #0 #0 // Shades of the Sword Coast - Expansion Pack for BGEE: 7.3
~NTOTSC/NTOTSC.TP2~ #0 #0 // Northern Tales of the Sword Coast (NTotSC) for BGT-Weidu, BG:EE, and EET: 4.2.0
~NTOTSC/NTOTSC.TP2~ #0 #1 // Spawn less Monsters depending on Game Difficulty: 4.2.0
~NTOTSC/NTOTSC.TP2~ #0 #2 // Keelor the Dwarf: 4.2.0
~NTOTSC/NTOTSC.TP2~ #0 #3 // Llindellyn's Lucky Arrow: 4.2.0
~NTOTSC/NTOTSC.TP2~ #0 #5 // Pilar and Gheldehar: 4.2.0
~NTOTSC/NTOTSC.TP2~ #0 #9 // Fighting Encounters: 4.2.0
~ARESTORATIONP/ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #0 // Restored Locations: v8.4
~ARESTORATIONP/ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #1 // Restored Characters and Dialogs: v8.4
~ARESTORATIONP/ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #2 // Restored Sounds: v8.4
~ARESTORATIONP/ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #3 // Restored Items: v8.4
~ARESTORATIONP/ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #5 // Restored XP for Minor Things: v8.4
~ARESTORATIONP/ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #7 // Restored Random Encounters: v8.4
~ARESTORATIONP/ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #8 // Minor Restorations: v8.4
~ARESTORATIONP/ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #11 // Restored Final Slayer Dream: v8.4
~ARESTORATIONP/ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #12 // Alternate Slayer Change: v8.4
~ARESTORATIONP/ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #13 // Restored Waukeen's Promenade Cutscene: v8.4
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Slime Quest: v19
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Beregost Family Quest: v19
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #3 // Nashkel Monster Quest: v19
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #4 // Fallen Paladin Quest: v19
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #5 // Undying Love Quest: v19
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #6 // Lovesick Half-Orc: v19
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #7 // Unexpected Help Quest: v19
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #9 // Drunk near Beregost Temple: v19
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #10 // A Warm Place for Noober: v19
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #11 // Brage's Sword: v19
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #12 // Legal Sea Charts Sources: v19
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #13 // Additions to the Lady's Hall and the Bitch Queen's Temple: v19
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #15 // Bodies for a Good Cause: v19
~SIRINESCALL/SETUP-SIRINESCALL.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Lure of the Sirine's Call: v16.3
~THALAN/THALAN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Thalantyr - Item Upgrade: v4.2.5
~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #0 // The BG1 NPC Project: Required Modifications: v30
~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #10 // The BG1 NPC Project: Banters, Quests, and Interjections: v30
~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #120 // The BG1 NPC Project: Bardic Reputation Adjustment: v30
~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #150 // The BG1 NPC Project: Kivan's "Kivan and Deheriana Companions" portrait: v30
~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #155 // The BG1 NPC Project: Give Coran his "Murder in Baldur's Gate" portrait: v30
~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #160 // The BG1 NPC Project: Add Non-Joinable NPC portraits to quests and dialogues: v30
~C#SODBOABRI/C#SODBOABRI.TP2~ #0 #0 // Scene at Boareskyr Bridge will be Acknowledged: Add NPC Reactions: v2
~C#SODBOABRI/C#SODBOABRI.TP2~ #0 #1 // Add Description Text to Original Scene at Bridge: v2
~C#SODBOABRI/C#SODBOABRI.TP2~ #0 #2 // Bridge Scene has Different Choices: v2
~C#SODBOABRI/C#SODBOABRI.TP2~ #0 #3 // Add Stat Changes to Choices at Bridge: v2
~C#ANOTHERFINEHELL/C#ANOTHERFINEHELL.TP2~ #0 #0 // Another Fine Hell - Optional Ending for SoD and BGII Closure: Alpha_220923
~C#ANOTHERFINEHELL/C#ANOTHERFINEHELL.TP2~ #0 #1 // Get the Hells Out - Quest Option with Extended BGII Content: Alpha_220923
~C#ANOTHERFINEHELL/C#ANOTHERFINEHELL.TP2~ #0 #2 // PC's and Imoen's chest in Palace should have their content: Alpha_220923
~AC_QUEST/AC_QUEST.TP2~ #1 #0 // A Job Well-Paid: 4.3
~AC_QUEST/AC_QUEST.TP2~ #1 #1 // A Feast for the Gnolls: 4.3
~AC_QUEST/AC_QUEST.TP2~ #1 #2 // Jumper: 4.3
~AC_QUEST/AC_QUEST.TP2~ #1 #3 // The Lost Son: 4.3
~AC_QUEST/AC_QUEST.TP2~ #1 #5 // Of Wolves and Men -> Quest uses house in Beregost.: 4.3
~AC_QUEST/AC_QUEST.TP2~ #1 #6 // The Great Carlini: 4.3
~AC_QUEST/AC_QUEST.TP2~ #1 #7 // A Home for the Gibberlings: 4.3
~AC_QUEST/AC_QUEST.TP2~ #1 #8 // Fangirls: 4.3
~AC_QUEST/AC_QUEST.TP2~ #1 #9 // The Serpents of Abbathor: 4.3
~EXTRAEXPANDEDENHANCEDENCOUNTERS/EXTRAEXPANDEDENHANCEDENCOUNTERS.TP2~ #0 #0 // EEEE: Melia Quicknight, Crossroads: 3.1
~EXTRAEXPANDEDENHANCEDENCOUNTERS/EXTRAEXPANDEDENHANCEDENCOUNTERS.TP2~ #0 #1 // EEEE: Bimmy's Badgering Bandits: 3.1
~EXTRAEXPANDEDENHANCEDENCOUNTERS/EXTRAEXPANDEDENHANCEDENCOUNTERS.TP2~ #0 #2 // EEEE: Reinforced Gnoll Stronghold: 3.1
~EXTRAEXPANDEDENHANCEDENCOUNTERS/EXTRAEXPANDEDENHANCEDENCOUNTERS.TP2~ #0 #3 // EEEE: Bear Encounter near the Gnoll Stronghold: 3.1
~EXTRAEXPANDEDENHANCEDENCOUNTERS/EXTRAEXPANDEDENHANCEDENCOUNTERS.TP2~ #0 #5 // EEEE: Daenni's Bridge Bandits: 3.1
~EXTRAEXPANDEDENHANCEDENCOUNTERS/EXTRAEXPANDEDENHANCEDENCOUNTERS.TP2~ #0 #6 // EEEE: The Fire Drake in the Wyvern Cave: 3.1
~EXTRAEXPANDEDENHANCEDENCOUNTERS/EXTRAEXPANDEDENHANCEDENCOUNTERS.TP2~ #0 #7 // EEEE: Undercity Magma Bulwark Encounter; Red Skeleton-(U.M.B.E.R.S.): 3.1
~THEMED_TWEAKS/THEMED_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #60 // SoD - Give Imoen a special wand for palace attack scene: v0.3
~THEMED_TWEAKS/THEMED_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #70 // SoD - Allow PC to give aid to Imoen after attack in palace: v0.3
~THEMED_TWEAKS/THEMED_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #80 // SoD - Stat-based observations and quest options: v0.3
~THEMED_TWEAKS/THEMED_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #100 // SoD - Quest: Scouting the Coast Way Crossing: v0.3
~THEMED_TWEAKS/THEMED_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #140 // SoD/BG2EE - Add a little snark to dialogues: v0.3
~THEMED_TWEAKS/THEMED_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #160 // SoD/BG2EE - Move dreams about Irenicus from SoD to BG2EE: v0.3
~THEMED_TWEAKS/THEMED_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #180 // BG2EE - Give Imoen innnate Magic Missiles for attack scene: v0.3
~INDINPC/SETUP-INDINPC.TP2~ #0 #0 // Indira NPC: v14
~INDINPC/SETUP-INDINPC.TP2~ #0 #1 // Install Interjections for Indira (BETA): v14
~FINCHNPC/FINCHNPC.TP2~ #0 #0 // Finch NPC: v6.0
~VALERIE/VALERIE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Valerie NPC Mod for BG1 Tutu: v1.1
~C#BRANDOCK/C#BRANDOCK.TP2~ #0 #0 // Brandock the Mage: Beta_16
~C#BRANDOCK/C#BRANDOCK.TP2~ #0 #10 // Brandock the Mage: Crossmod Content: Beta_16
~C#BRANDOCK/C#BRANDOCK.TP2~ #0 #20 // Install Alternate Portrait -> Alternative #1: Friendly, by Acifer: Beta_16
~C#BRANDOCK/C#BRANDOCK.TP2~ #0 #50 // Use Short Cutscene in Thalantyr's Abode: Beta_16
~TENYATHERMIDOR/SETUP-TENYATHERMIDOR.TP2~ #0 #0 // Tenya Thermidor for BG:EE
~DRAKE/SETUP-DRAKE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Drake NPC for Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition: 1.6
~ROSE/SETUP-ROSE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Rose NPC for BG:T: v0.03 OPEN BETA
~HELGA/SETUP-HELGA.TP2~ #0 #0 // Helga NPC Mod: 1.48
~KALE/KALE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Kale NPC for BG1EE and SoD: 1.69
~EMILY/EMILY.TP2~ #0 #0 // Emily NPC for BG1EE: 1.65
~AURA_BG1/SETUP-AURA_BG1.TP2~ #0 #0 // Aura NPC for Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition: 3.3
~GLAMNPCPACK/SETUP-GLAMNPCPACK.TP2~ #0 #0 // Glam's NPC Pack for BG:EE, BGT and BG TUTU
~BRISTLELICK/BRISTLELICK.TP2~ #0 #0 // Bristlelick—the gnoll companion for BGEE: 2.1
~BST/SETUP-BST.TP2~ #0 #0 // The BS Company presents Balduran's Seatower: vEAOB.7
~AMBER/AMBER.TP2~ #0 #0 // Amber the NPC MOD: v5.1
~AURENASEPH/SETUP-AURENASEPH.TP2~ #0 #0 // Auren Aseph for BG2:ToB: v8
~BTL/BTL.TP2~ #0 #0 // Beyond the Law - Kova & Kiyone -> Beyond the Law with Kiyone original sound set: v2.0.0
~BTL/BTL.TP2~ #0 #2 // Better balanced BTL items: v2.0.0
~THECALLING/THECALLING.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Calling: v2
~THECALLING/THECALLING.TP2~ #0 #20 // Peaceful Werewolf Isle Resolution: v2
~THECALLING/THECALLING.TP2~ #0 #40 // Exotic Item Pack: v2
~THEVANISHINGOFSKIESILVERSHIELD/THEVANISHINGOFSKIESILVERSHIELD.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Vanishing of Skie Silvershield – a new quest for BGEE that lets Eldoth and Skie join your party sooner: 1.5
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #1 // The Suna Seni/Valygar Relationship: v27alpha
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #2 // Kalah and What He Was Promised: v27alpha
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #4 // Gorje Hilldark and the Extended Illithium Quest: v27alpha
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #6 // Restored Crooked Crane Inn: v27alpha
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #7 // Restored Encounters: v27alpha
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #8 // Artemis Entreri in Bodhi's Lair: v27alpha
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #9 // Corrected "Xzar's Creations": v27alpha
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #10 // Restored Hell Minions, by SimDing0: v27alpha
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #11 // Gorf the Squisher Fix, by Gebhard Blucher: v27alpha
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #12 // Item Restorations: v27alpha
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #15 // NPC Portrait Restorations: v27alpha
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #16 // Corrected BAMs and Scripts: v27alpha
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #17 // Corrected Character Names and Biographies: v27alpha
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #18 // Restored Minor Dialogs: v27alpha
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #20 // Extended ToB Item Descriptions: v27alpha
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #21 // Throne of Bhaal Minor Restorations: v27alpha
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #24 // Sarevok's Remorse: v27alpha
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #25 // The Murder of Acton Balthis, by Kulyok: v27alpha
~UB/SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #26 // Restored Banters, by Camdawg and Angel: v27alpha
~EILISTRAEE/SETUP-EILISTRAEE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Eilistraee's Song -> Yes, but don't patch the existing save games: 6.6
~INNERSHADE/SETUP-INNERSHADE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Colours of Infinity: Innershade -> Yes, but don't patch the existing save games: 10.4
~OOZE/OOZE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Ooze's Lounge: a new area under Athkatlan Slums: 2.7
~SOUTHERNEDGE/SOUTHERNEDGE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Southern Edge: the new district of Athkatla -> Yes, but don't patch the existing save games: 4.0
~TOTDG/SETUP-TOTDG.TP2~ #0 #0 // Colours of Infinity: Tales of the Deep Gardens -> Yes, but don't patch the existing save games: 12.5
~WHITEQUEEN/WHITEQUEEN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Colours of Infinity - The White Queen -> Yes, but don't patch the existing save games: 6.6
~ISNF/ISNF.TP2~ #0 #0 // Colours of Infinity: I Shall Never Forget: 5.7
~TANGLEDISLE/TANGLEDISLE.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Tangled Oak Isle: the new area of Athkatla -> Yes, but don't patch existing save games: 2.01
~BRIDGESBLOCK/BRIDGESBLOCK.TP2~ #0 #0 // Athkatlan Grounds: The Bridge's Block: 1.11
~BACKBRYNNLAW/BACKBRYNNLAW.TP2~ #0 #0 // Back to Brynnlaw mod for Baldur's Gate II: v7
~SELLSWORDS/SELLSWORDS.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Sellswords mod for Baldur's Gate II: v7
~LUCY/LUCY.TP2~ #0 #0 // Lucy the Wyvern: v5.0
~EMAD/SETUP-EMAD.TP2~ #0 #1 // The Promise of a Troll: v10
~EMAD/SETUP-EMAD.TP2~ #0 #2 // A Bhaalspawn's Best Friend: v10
~EMAD/SETUP-EMAD.TP2~ #0 #5 // Character Medley: v10
~C#SB_SILBER/SETUP-C#SB_SILBER.TP2~ #0 #0 // Adalon's Blood - Modification for BGII by Gandalf the white: 14
~DC/DC.TP2~ #0 #0 // Dungeon Crawl: v12
~FISHINGFORTROUBLE/FISHINGFORTROUBLE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Fishing for Trouble by Yovaneth: v3.2.8
~FISHINGFORTROUBLE/FISHINGFORTROUBLE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Fishing for Trouble - Major character portraits: v3.2.8
~CLIFFHISTORY/SETUP-CLIFFHISTORY.TP2~ #0 #0 // Cliffette's 'History' BWI contest entry: v2
~ITEMUPGRADE/ITEMUPGRADE.TP2~ #0 #10 // Shadows Of Amn Item Upgrades -> Revised Version (new upgrades presented in the same style as existing upgrades): v44
~ITEMUPGRADE/ITEMUPGRADE.TP2~ #0 #11 // Throne Of Bhaal Item Upgrades -> Revised Version (new upgrades presented in the same style as existing upgrades): v44
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #0 // General AI Improvements: v3.2
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #1 // Creature & Area Improvements -> All Creature & Area Improvements: v3.2
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #401 // Miscellaneous Enhancements -> Without Additonal Random Encounters: v3.2
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #5 // Additional Shadow Thieves Content: v3.2
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #6 // Alternative Harper/Xzar Plot: v3.2
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #7 // Extended Reynald Sequence: v3.2
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #8 // Intrigue In The Copper Coronet: v3.2
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #9 // Rahul Kanakia's Potion Quest: v3.2
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #10 // Revised Hell Trials: v3.2
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #12 // Improved Oasis II -> IO2 Dialogue Enhancement Only: v3.2
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #13 // Saving Sanik In Brynnlaw: v3.2
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #14 // Burglary Of The Bookkeeper: v3.2
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #15 // New Fate For The Dryads' Acorns: v3.2
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #16 // The Tragedy Of Besamen: v3.2
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #17 // Further Slaver Involvement: v3.2
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #18 // Sending The Solamnic Knights Home: v3.2
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #19 // Nazariel The Lich: v3.2
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #20 // Reward Negotiation: v3.2
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #21 // Infernal Thievery: v3.2
~WILLOWISP/WILLOWISP.TP2~ #0 #0 // Will NPC, shaman stronghold and new shaman kit for BG2EE: 1.5
~WILLOWISP/WILLOWISP.TP2~ #0 #1 // Change shaman .tlk string to remove "Ineligible for any stronghold" line: 1.5
~WILLOWISP/WILLOWISP.TP2~ #0 #2 // New items for shamans and undead NPCs: 1.5
~WILLOWISP/WILLOWISP.TP2~ #0 #3 // Optional: Drider and Dark Treant Enemies: 1.5
~WILLOWISP/WILLOWISP.TP2~ #0 #4 // Crossmod Banters: 1.5
~HIDDENADVENTURE/HIDDENADVENTURE.TP2~ #1 #0 // Lady Elgea's extended plot: beta_4
~HIDDENADVENTURE/HIDDENADVENTURE.TP2~ #1 #1 // Anomen's extended plot: beta_4
~HIDDENADVENTURE/HIDDENADVENTURE.TP2~ #1 #2 // Jerlia's Ore Shop: beta_4
~HIDDENADVENTURE/HIDDENADVENTURE.TP2~ #1 #3 // Elven holy water in the Temple of Lathander: beta_4
~HIDDENADVENTURE/HIDDENADVENTURE.TP2~ #1 #4 // Wave Blade in Treasury: beta_4
~HIDDENADVENTURE/HIDDENADVENTURE.TP2~ #1 #5 // Silver Dagger in Irenicus Dungeon: beta_4
~HIDDENADVENTURE/HIDDENADVENTURE.TP2~ #1 #6 // Bards can spend the night at the festival (Five Flagons): beta_4
~HIDDENADVENTURE/HIDDENADVENTURE.TP2~ #1 #7 // A bard for the bard stronghold: beta_4
~HIDDENADVENTURE/HIDDENADVENTURE.TP2~ #1 #8 // Silver Sword: beta_4
~HIDDENADVENTURE/HIDDENADVENTURE.TP2~ #1 #9 // A Tunnel for Saradush: beta_4
~HIDDENADVENTURE/HIDDENADVENTURE.TP2~ #1 #10 // Temple of Mask in Docks District: beta_4
~SNAKES/SNAKES.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Slithering Menace (for BGII:ToB only): v4.0.0
~HERTHIMONEY/HERTHIMONEY.TP2~ #1 #0 // Component 1. Interjections & Mini-quests (by Austin & Arcanecoast Team): 4.2.6
~HERTHIMONEY/HERTHIMONEY.TP2~ #1 #10 // Component 2. First Calimport Bank Pack (by Scheele & Austin & Arcanecoast Team): 4.2.6
~HERTHIMONEY/HERTHIMONEY.TP2~ #1 #20 // Component 3. Shadow-Covered Love & Death (by Alisia & Austin): 4.2.6
~HERTHIMONEY/HERTHIMONEY.TP2~ #1 #30 // Component 4. The Missing Troll Case (by Alisia & Austin): 4.2.6
~DW_LANTHORN/DW_LANTHORN.TP2~ #0 #10 // Restored Rhynn Lanthorn lens quest -> Classic Version (faithful restoration of cut content from the original game): v beta 1
~AJANTISBG2/AJANTISBG2.TP2~ #1 #0 // Sir Ajantis NPC for BGII: 20
~AJANTISBG2/AJANTISBG2.TP2~ #1 #1 // Install the unique BG(II):EE BAM for Ajantis' Family Shield: 20
~KIVAN/SETUP-KIVAN.TP2~ #0 #100 // Kivan of Shilmista: v16
~KIVAN/SETUP-KIVAN.TP2~ #0 #202 // Change Deheriana's Class from Fighter/Mage/Cleric to: -> Specialist-Mage, Diviner: v16
~FADE/SETUP-FADE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Fade: An NPC for Baldur's Gate II: SoA and ToB: 5.6
~XAN/XAN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Xan NPC MOD for Baldur's Gate II: v17
~YESLICKNPC/YESLICKNPC.TP2~ #0 #0 // Yeslick NPC for BGII: SoA & ToB -> Yeslick is a regular Fighter-Cleric: v3.0
~SETUP-ALORA.TP2~ #0 #0 // Chosen of Mystra's Alora NPC Mod: 1.5
~SARAHTOB/SETUP-SARAHTOB.TP2~ #0 #0 // Sarah NPC Romance Mod for BG2:ToB: 5
~YVETTE/SETUP-YVETTE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Yvette Romance - BG2 Romance Character: 5.0
~ADRIAN/ADRIAN.TP2~ #0 #2 // Adrian for BGII -> Change Adrian's class to Mage/Thief: v6
~ADRIAN/ADRIAN.TP2~ #0 #20 // Crossmod content: v6
~ADRIAN/ADRIAN.TP2~ #0 #30 // Adrian Tolerates High Reputation -> Always: v6
~DACE/DACE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Dace Linton NPC Mod for BG2:SoA & ToB: v5
~DACE/DACE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Install alternate portrait by Ilmatar?: v5
~ISRA_BG2/ISRA_BG2.TP2~ #0 #0 // Isra for BGII: v3
~ISRA_BG2/ISRA_BG2.TP2~ #0 #1 // Crossmod Content: v3
~FOUNDLING/FOUNDLING.TP2~ #0 #0 // Foundling: Between the Shades -> Yes, but don't patch the existing save games: 4.4
~CHLOE/CHLOE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Chloe for EET (Original Contents): v1.6 EE
~BRANWEN/SETUP-BRANWEN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Branwen BG2 NPC mod for players and modders: v3
~BANTERPACK/SETUP-BANTERPACK.TP2~ #0 #0 // Pocket Plane Banter Pack for BG2: Shadows of Amn: v15
~BANTERPACK/SETUP-BANTERPACK.TP2~ #0 #2 // Pocket Plane Banter Pack for BG2: Throne of Bhaal: v15
~IEPBANTERS/IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Extended NPC-NPC Interaction SoA: v5.9
~IEPBANTERS/IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #1 // Extended Minsc/Aerie Interaction ToB: v5.9
~IEPBANTERS/IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #2 // Imoen "Retrospection" dialogue for BGII: ToB: v5.9
~IEPBANTERS/IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #4 // NPC Conflict Revisions: v5.9
~IEPBANTERS/IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #5 // Restored Aerie/Jaheira/Anomen interjection in Underdark: v5.9
~MAZZY/MAZZY.TP2~ #0 #0 // Mazzy Friendship: v3.5
~YOSHIMO/YOSHIMO.TP2~ #0 #0 // Yoshimo Friendship Mod for BGII: SoA: v4.5
~VALYGARFRIENDSHIP/VALYGARFRIENDSHIP.TP2~ #0 #0 // Valygar Corthala Friendship: v1.3
~HAERDALIS_FRIENDSHIP/HAERDALIS_FRIENDSHIP.TP2~ #0 #0 // Haer'Dalis Friendship for BG2: ToB: v1.2
~SETUP-WINGS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Wings for BG2:EE
~SETUP-WINGS.TP2~ #0 #1 // Restore missing banters?
~SETUP-WINGS.TP2~ #0 #2 // Remove conflict with Hexxat?
~PAINA/PAINA.TP2~ #0 #0 // Pai'Na NPC for BG:EE
~FHAUGY/FHAUGY.TP2~ #0 #0 // Fhaugy - Baldur's Gate 2: EE NPC: 0.82
~ALLTHINGSMAZZY/SETUP-ALLTHINGSMAZZY.TP2~ #0 #0 // All Things Mazzy: Version 1.039
~ALLTHINGSMAZZY/SETUP-ALLTHINGSMAZZY.TP2~ #0 #1 // For the Good: Additional content that might annoy an evil player.: Version 1.039
~JANQUEST/SETUP-JANQUEST.TP2~ #1 #0 // Jan's Extended Quest
~YOSHIMOSREMORSE/YOSHIMOSREMORSE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Yoshimo's Remorse: v2.0
~SLANDOR/SLANDOR.TP2~ #1 #0 // The Minotaur and Lilacor: 2.0
~TASHIA/SETUP-TASHIA.TP2~ #0 #0 // Tashia NPC Mod -> Full version (ToB required): v1.3
~TASHIA/SETUP-TASHIA.TP2~ #0 #2 // Tashia Add-on Pack by Bri and Lord Ernie (English only, Tashia ToB Required) -> Action Style dialogues: v1.3
~TASHIA/SETUP-TASHIA.TP2~ #0 #5 // Alternate portrait for Tashia. -> Tashia's Alternate Portrait 2.: v1.3
~KELSEY/KELSEY.TP2~ #0 #0 // Kelsey: V6
~KELSEY/KELSEY.TP2~ #0 #20 // Alternate portraits -> Install Alternate Kelsey portrait set #2, by Frida: V6
~KETO/SETUP-KETO.TP2~ #0 #0 // Keto-SOA NPC V2: V5
~KETO/SETUP-KETO.TP2~ #0 #1 // Keto/Kelsey Interaction (Requires Kelsey-SOA😞 V5
~SKITIANPCS/SETUP-SKITIANPCS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Skitia NPCs for Baldur's Gate 2: 1.007
~SKITIANPCS/SETUP-SKITIANPCS.TP2~ #0 #2 // Skitia NPCs: Romance Theme Soundtrack -> No Romance Theme Music: 1.007
~EVANDRA/SETUP-EVANDRA.TP2~ #0 #0 // Evandra NPC: v2.2
~EVANDRA/SETUP-EVANDRA.TP2~ #0 #1 // Crossmod Content: v2.2
~DARRON/DARRON.TP2~ #1 #0 // Darron: v2.0.0
~NEPHELE/NEPHELE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Nephele NPC Mod for BGII: SoA & ToB: v2.7
~SIRENE_BG2/SIRENE_BG2.TP2~ #0 #0 // Sirene NPC for BG2:EE
~SIRENE_BG2/SIRENE_BG2.TP2~ #0 #1 // Choose an alternate class for Sirene? -> True Paladin
~WALAHNANBG2/WALAHNANBG2.TP2~ #0 #0 // Walahnan NPC for BG2EE: 0.93
~C#GREYTHEDOG/SETUP-C#GREYTHEDOG.TP2~ #0 #0 // Grey The Dog NPC: 8
~SKIECOST/SKIECOST.TP2~ #0 #0 // Skie: The Cost of One Girl's Soul - New quest for Baldur's Gate 2 EE: v4.7
~SKIECOST/SKIECOST.TP2~ #0 #1 // Skie: The Cost of One Girl's Soul - Allow Skie to return as a joinable NPC: v4.7
~SKIECOST/SKIECOST.TP2~ #0 #3 // Skie: The Cost of One Girl's Soul - The Return of Eddard Silvershield (quest & a joinable NPC😞 v4.7
~SKIECOST/SKIECOST.TP2~ #0 #5 // Skie: The Cost of One Girl's Soul - Add brand new SoD-oriented items to BG2: v4.7
~G3ANNIVERSARY/SETUP-G3ANNIVERSARY.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Gibberlings Three Anniversary Mod: v11
~A7-TESTYOURMETTLE/SETUP-A7-TESTYOURMETTLE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Test Your Mettle!: 1.2
~A7-TESTYOURMETTLE/SETUP-A7-TESTYOURMETTLE.TP2~ #0 #13 // Reduced experience for killing monsters -> Reduce by 90%: 1.2
~CROSSMODBG2/SETUP-CROSSMODBG2.TP2~ #0 #0 // Crossmod Banter Pack for Shadows of Amn: v16
~CROSSMODBG2/SETUP-CROSSMODBG2.TP2~ #0 #1 // Crossmod Banter Pack for Throne of Bhaal: v16
~IMOENCANDIE/SETUP-IMOENCANDIE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Imoen Can Die In Spellhold: 1
~IMOENISSTONE/SETUP-IMOENISSTONE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Imoen gets turned to stone in Promenade fight: 1.0
~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #0 // Revised Corporal Undead: v5.1
~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #1 // Revised Dragons: v5.1
~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #5 // Revised Magical Beasts: v5.1
~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #8 // Revised Vampires: v5.1
~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #10 // Enhanced Battles: Candlekeep Catacombs: v5.1
~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #11 // Enhanced Battles: Mutamin's Garden: v5.1
~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #13 // Enhanced Battles: The Spider Plague: v5.1
~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #16 // Enhanced Battles: Xvart Village: v5.1
~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #17 // Enhanced Battles: Zombie Farm: v5.1
~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #19 // The Surgeon's Plight: v5.1
~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #20 // Sarevok's Assassins: v5.1
~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #21 // Prevent chapter 6 cutscene from moving party to Candlekeep: v5.1
~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #22 // Minor Quest Tweaks (BG1😞 v5.1
~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #27 // Enhanced Battles: Vampire Encounters: v5.1
~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #28 // Complete more/all Vision Quest encounters: v5.1
~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #38 // Enhanced Battles: Trademeet: v5.1
~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #45 // Enhanced Battles: Watcher's Keep: v5.1
~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #46 // Enhanced Battles: Yaga-Shura's Army: v5.1
~MIH_EQ/SETUP-MIH_EQ.TP2~ #0 #47 // Minor Quest Tweaks (ToB😞 v5.1
~CLIFFKEY/SETUP-CLIFFKEY.TP2~ #0 #1 // A Mod for the Orderly - Add a Keyring to Faerun! See readme for more details about the choices below. -> Consistency Plus version: v7
~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #0 // Item Revisions by Demivrgvs: V4 Beta 10 SD 15
~HEARTWOOD/HEARTWOOD.TP2~ #0 #0 // Heart of the Wood (WeiDU version): 7.0.0
~S3DISCLUBS/S3DISCLUBS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Distinguisable Clubs: V1.1
~VALHORN/SETUP-VALHORN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Improved Horns of Valhalla: v2
~OFHEIRLOOMSANDCLASSES/OFHEIRLOOMSANDCLASSES.TP2~ #0 #0 // Of Heirlooms and Classes - new artifacts forgeable by Cromwell: v1.2
~SILVER_STAFF_OF_AULE/SILVER_STAFF_OF_AULE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Silver Staff of Aule: v10.0 BETA
~SILVER_STAFF_OF_AULE/SILVER_STAFF_OF_AULE.TP2~ #0 #2 // Alternate Icons -> Icon N.2 by CrevsDaak: v10.0 BETA
~FORGOTTEN-ARMAMENT/FORGOTTEN-ARMAMENT.TP2~ #0 #18 // Install Forgotten Armament Items -> ONLY Install New Items: v1.1
~FORGOTTEN-ARMAMENT/FORGOTTEN-ARMAMENT.TP2~ #0 #11 // Add Breach Scrolls to Sorcerous Sundries: v1.1
~FORGOTTEN-ARMAMENT/FORGOTTEN-ARMAMENT.TP2~ #0 #8 // Replace Boots of Speed (Paws of the Cheetah): v1.1
~MIH_IP/SETUP-MIH_IP.TP2~ #0 #0 // Made in Heaven: Item Pack: v7
~MIH_IP/SETUP-MIH_IP.TP2~ #0 #1 // Icewind Dale items for Baldur's Gate 1 & 2: v7
~MIH_IP/SETUP-MIH_IP.TP2~ #0 #2 // Planescape Torment items for Baldur's Gate 1 & 2: v7
~MIH_IP/SETUP-MIH_IP.TP2~ #0 #3 // BG1-style Wands of Frost & -Lightning: v7
~MIH_IP/SETUP-MIH_IP.TP2~ #0 #5 // Alternative Healing Potions -> Healing Potions work as in Icewind Dale: v7
~MIH_IP/SETUP-MIH_IP.TP2~ #0 #9 // Turn generic Full Plate into Field Plate: v7
~MIH_IP/SETUP-MIH_IP.TP2~ #0 #10 // Turn all Dragon Scale Armor into Scale Mail: v7
~MIH_IP/SETUP-MIH_IP.TP2~ #0 #11 // P&P Mace of Disruption (and similar items): v7
~MIH_IP/SETUP-MIH_IP.TP2~ #0 #14 // Add Potions of Extra Healing in BG1: v7
~MIH_IP/SETUP-MIH_IP.TP2~ #0 #15 // Nerf BG1 easter egg items: v7
~MIH_IP/SETUP-MIH_IP.TP2~ #0 #16 // Sensible Shops (see readme): v7
~SPELL_REV/SETUP-SPELL_REV.TP2~ #0 #0 // Spell Revisions: v4.19
~SPELL_REV/SETUP-SPELL_REV.TP2~ #0 #20 // Mirror Image Fix: v4.19
~SPELL_REV/SETUP-SPELL_REV.TP2~ #0 #55 // Spell Deflection blocks AoE spells: v4.19
~SPELL_REV/SETUP-SPELL_REV.TP2~ #0 #60 // Update Spellbooks of Joinable NPCs: v4.19
~IWDIFICATION/SETUP-IWDIFICATION.TP2~ #0 #60 // Two-Handed Axe Item Pack: v5
~IWDIFICATION/SETUP-IWDIFICATION.TP2~ #0 #130 // Use IWD Damage Animations: v5
~IWDIFICATION/SETUP-IWDIFICATION.TP2~ #0 #30 // IWD Arcane Spell Pack: v5
~IWDIFICATION/SETUP-IWDIFICATION.TP2~ #0 #40 // IWD Divine Spell Pack: v5
~HOW_EET/SETUP-HOW_EET.TP2~ #1 #0 // Heart of Winter in Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition (Trilogy)
~A7-TOTLM-BG2EE/A7-TOTLM-BG2EE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Trials of the Luremaster for Baldur's Gate: 3.0
~A7-TOTLM-BG2EE/A7-TOTLM-BG2EE.TP2~ #0 #20 // Rebalance weapons and equipment: 3.0
~A7-TOTLM-BG2EE/A7-TOTLM-BG2EE.TP2~ #0 #32 // Reduce experience from monsters and quests -> Reduce by 75 percent: 3.0
~DIVINE_REMIX/SETUP-DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~ #0 #100 // Cleric Remix: 8.1
~DIVINE_REMIX/SETUP-DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~ #0 #103 // Install Silverstar of Selune Cleric Kit: 8.1
~DIVINE_REMIX/SETUP-DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~ #0 #115 // Install Firewalker of Kossuth Cleric Kit: 8.1
~DIVINE_REMIX/SETUP-DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~ #0 #127 // Install Feywarden of Corellon Cleric Kit: 8.1
~DIVINE_REMIX/SETUP-DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~ #0 #409 // Install Forest Runner Ranger Kit: 8.1
~DIVINE_REMIX/SETUP-DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~ #0 #412 // Install Justifier Ranger Kit: 8.1
~DIVINE_REMIX/SETUP-DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~ #0 #415 // Install Wilderness Runner Ranger Kit: 8.1
~SONG_AND_SILENCE/SETUP-SONG_AND_SILENCE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Changes to trueclass bards and thieves, and unmodded game kits (required for other components): v16
~SONG_AND_SILENCE/SETUP-SONG_AND_SILENCE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Add new bardic store and thief items: v16
~SONG_AND_SILENCE/SETUP-SONG_AND_SILENCE.TP2~ #0 #2 // Install Acrobat bard kit: v16
~SONG_AND_SILENCE/SETUP-SONG_AND_SILENCE.TP2~ #0 #3 // Install Chorister bard kit: v16
~SONG_AND_SILENCE/SETUP-SONG_AND_SILENCE.TP2~ #0 #6 // Install Adventurer thief kit: v16
~SONG_AND_SILENCE/SETUP-SONG_AND_SILENCE.TP2~ #0 #7 // Install Burglar thief kit: v16
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #1 // Thief kit revisions: v4.92
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #2 // Thief High Level Ability revisions: v4.92
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #3 // Proper racial adjustments for thieving skills: v4.92
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #5 // Bard High Level Ability revisions: v4.92
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #7 // Additional equipment for Thieves and Bards: v4.92
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #8 // Upgradeable Equipment: v4.92
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #12 // Shadow Thief Improvements: v4.92
~REFINEMENTS/SETUP-REFINEMENTS.TP2~ #0 #10 // Revised High Level Abilities -> Install revised HLAs for all classes: beta 4.33
~BARDICWONDERS/SETUP-BARDICWONDERS.TP2~ #0 #1 // Bardic Wonders: Dancer Kit
~BARDICWONDERS/SETUP-BARDICWONDERS.TP2~ #0 #3 // Bardic Wonders: Troubadour Kit
~BARDICWONDERS/SETUP-BARDICWONDERS.TP2~ #0 #5 // Bardic Wonders: Items
~MONASTICORDERS/SETUP-MONASTICORDERS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Core Monk Revisions: 0.3
~MONASTICORDERS/SETUP-MONASTICORDERS.TP2~ #0 #3 // Shining Hand Monk: 0.3
~MONASTICORDERS/SETUP-MONASTICORDERS.TP2~ #0 #4 // Broken One Monk: 0.3
~MONASTICORDERS/SETUP-MONASTICORDERS.TP2~ #0 #5 // Long Death Monk: 0.3
~MONASTICORDERS/SETUP-MONASTICORDERS.TP2~ #0 #6 // Old Order Monk: 0.3
~MONASTICORDERS/SETUP-MONASTICORDERS.TP2~ #0 #7 // New Monk Items: 0.3
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS/D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #5010 // Cure and Similar Spells Bypass Spell Protections: 1.5.6
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS/D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2105 // Add 1-Round Blindness Effect to Color Spray: 1.5.6
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS/D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2108 // Change Protection from Petrification into 'Mirrored Eyes': 1.5.6
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS/D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1151 // Reduce Damage but Improve Blindness in SR's Sunscorch: 1.5.6
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS/D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1152 // Improve Faerie Fire: 1.5.6
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS/D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2201 // Add Missile Avoidance to Blur: 1.5.6
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS/D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2209 // Make Luck Affect Whole Party: 1.5.6
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS/D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2212 // Move Mirror Image to 3rd Level: 1.5.6
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS/D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2213 // Add Lingering Effects to SR's Stinking Cloud: 1.5.6
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS/D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2215 // Make Web Slow Instead of Hold: 1.5.6
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS/D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2217 // Change Agannazar's Scorcher to Melf's Fiery Missiles: 1.5.6
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS/D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2224 // Improve Glitterdust: 1.5.6
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS/D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2251 // Add Deafening Effect On Hit to Decastave: 1.5.6
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS/D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1202 // Make Barkskin Block One Attack Each Round: 1.5.6
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS/D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1207 // Make Goodberry an Out-of-Combat Mass Regeneration: 1.5.6
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS/D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1212 // Tweak Slow Poison: 1.5.6
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS/D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1251 // Improve Damage and Damage Type of Alicorn Lance: 1.5.6
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS/D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2305 // Make Haste and Slow Properly Cancel Each Other: 1.5.6
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS/D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2321 // Make Spell Thrust Target Actors: 1.5.6
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS/D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2324 // Make Hold Undead and Control Undead Bypass MR: 1.5.6
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS/D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1323 // Improve Casting Time of Exaltation and Spiritual Clarity: 1.5.6
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS/D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1351 // Add Faerie Fire and Slow On Hit to Moonblade: 1.5.6
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS/D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1352 // Increase Range of Icelance: 1.5.6
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS/D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2413 // Allow Target of Otiluke's Sphere to Use Inventory Screen: 1.5.6
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS/D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2418 // Set Fire Shield and Acid Sheath Spells to be Breachable: 1.5.6
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS/D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2451 // Make Shadow Monster Summons More Illusionary: 1.5.6
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS/D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1404 // Change Neutralize Poison into 'Remove Afflictions': 1.5.6
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS/D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1451 // Make Smashing Wave Party-Friendly: 1.5.6
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS/D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2508 // Improve Function of SR's Waves of Fatigue: 1.5.6
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS/D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2518 // Change Damage Type and School of Phantom Blade: 1.5.6
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS/D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2523 // Change Sunfire into 'Missile Storm': 1.5.6
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS/D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1505 // Make True Seeing Party-Wide: 1.5.6
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS/D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1603 // Set Blade Barrier to be Breachable: 1.5.6
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS/D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1609 // Make False Dawn Bypass Magic Resistance: 1.5.6
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS/D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1611 // Make Wondrous Recall Restore all 1st- and 2nd-level Spells: 1.5.6
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS/D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1613 // Make Physical Mirror Block 1 Attack Per Three Seconds: 1.5.6
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS/D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1614 // Make Sol's Searing Orb Easier to Throw: 1.5.6
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS/D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1707 // Make Sunray Bypass Magic Resistance: 1.5.6
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS/D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2708 // Change Mantle into 'Iron Skin': 1.5.6
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS/D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2711 // Adjust the Effects of Chaos: 1.5.6
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS/D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2714 // Change the Effects of Prismatic Spray: 1.5.6
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS/D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1710 // Add Slow Effect to Holy Word: 1.5.6
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS/D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2808 // Set Moment of Prescience to Not Breachable: 1.5.6
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS/D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2811 // Move Symbol: Fear to 7th Level: 1.5.6
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS/D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2916 // Move Shapechange to 8th Level: 1.5.6
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS/D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2915 // Move Black Blade of Disaster to 8th level: 1.5.6
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS/D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2914 // Add Instant Death Effect to Energy Drain: 1.5.6
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS/D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2923 // Change Summon Planetar into Summon Noble Genie: 1.5.6
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS/D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3000 // Set Spell Weapon APR to 2: 1.5.6
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS/D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3010 // Add Backstab Immunity to the Ring of Danger Sense: 1.5.6
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS/D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3020 // Proper Missile Deflection for the Gloves of Missile Snaring: 1.5.6
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS/D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3030 // Improve Detonating Weapons: 1.5.6
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS/D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3040 // Add Revised Barkskin to 'Skin of the Forest' Armor: 1.5.6
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS/D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3050 // Make IR's Rod of Absorption Truly Instantaneous: 1.5.6
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS/D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3060 // Make the Gargoyle Cloak Apply Stoneskin Instead of an AC Bonus: 1.5.6
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS/D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3070 // Make the Dwarven Thrower Hammer Usable by Non-Dwarves: 1.5.6
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS/D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3080 // Improve Azlaer's Harp and Methild's Harp: 1.5.6
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS/D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3091 // Nerf Edwin's Amulet -> Only +1 Bonus Slot per Spell Level: 1.5.6
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS/D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3100 // Metamagic Instead of MR for Cloak of the Weave: 1.5.6
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS/D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3113 // Replace Evermemory with a Ring of Acuity: 1.5.6
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS/D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4010 // Add a Saving Throw Against Level Drain Effects: 1.5.6
~D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS/D5_RANDOM_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4031 // Increase Dragons' Hit Points -> 50% More Hit Points: 1.5.6
~TOMEANDBLOOD/TOMEANDBLOOD.TP2~ #0 #11 // Rebalanced Spell Schools: 0.9.41
~TOMEANDBLOOD/TOMEANDBLOOD.TP2~ #0 #1201 // Rebalanced Arcane Opposition Schools -> No Opposition Schools: 0.9.41
~TOMEANDBLOOD/TOMEANDBLOOD.TP2~ #0 #13 // Revised Illusionary Clones: 0.9.41
~TOMEANDBLOOD/TOMEANDBLOOD.TP2~ #0 #14 // Revised Invisibility and True Seeing: 0.9.41
~TOMEANDBLOOD/TOMEANDBLOOD.TP2~ #0 #20 // Revised Dragon Disciples: 0.9.41
~TOMEANDBLOOD/TOMEANDBLOOD.TP2~ #0 #31 // Sorcerer: Favored Soul: 0.9.41
~TOMEANDBLOOD/TOMEANDBLOOD.TP2~ #0 #33 // Sorcerer: Sylvan Disciple: 0.9.41
~TOMEANDBLOOD/TOMEANDBLOOD.TP2~ #0 #35 // Sorcerer: Revenant Disciple: 0.9.41
~TOMEANDBLOOD/TOMEANDBLOOD.TP2~ #0 #37 // Sorcerer: Amorphous Disciple: 0.9.41
~TOMEANDBLOOD/TOMEANDBLOOD.TP2~ #0 #40 // Revised Specialists: 0.9.41
~TOMEANDBLOOD/TOMEANDBLOOD.TP2~ #0 #54 // Revised Metamagic -> Innate metamagic, learned from scrolls ONLY (none for sorcerers): 0.9.41
~TOMEANDBLOOD/TOMEANDBLOOD.TP2~ #0 #62 // Cantrips -> Level One Cantrips: 0.9.41
~TOMEANDBLOOD/TOMEANDBLOOD.TP2~ #0 #67 // Choose-Your-Own Familiar: 0.9.41
~TOMEANDBLOOD/TOMEANDBLOOD.TP2~ #0 #68 // Pooky's Mod: Imbue Familiars: 0.9.41
~TOMEANDBLOOD/TOMEANDBLOOD.TP2~ #0 #72 // Sorcerer Spell Switching -> Change spells once every three levels: 0.9.41
~TOMEANDBLOOD/TOMEANDBLOOD.TP2~ #0 #80 // Multiclass Sorcerers: 0.9.41
~A7#IMPROVEDSHAMANICDANCE/SETUP-A7#IMPROVEDSHAMANICDANCE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Improved Shamanic Dance: 3.1
~A7#IMPROVEDSHAMANICDANCE/SETUP-A7#IMPROVEDSHAMANICDANCE.TP2~ #0 #10 // Expanded Shamanic Dance for high level characters: 3.1
~FAITHS_AND_POWERS/FAITHS_AND_POWERS.TP2~ #0 #25 // Choosee a Sphere System -> nuFnP: a new sphere system (fewer spheres, more balanced, closer to PnP😞 0.85sd4
~FAITHS_AND_POWERS/FAITHS_AND_POWERS.TP2~ #0 #31 // Install Cleric kits: 0.85sd4
~FAITHS_AND_POWERS/FAITHS_AND_POWERS.TP2~ #0 #33 // Install Druid kits: 0.85sd4
~FAITHS_AND_POWERS/FAITHS_AND_POWERS.TP2~ #0 #36 // Install Paladin kits -> ...for all those, PLUS Neutral/Evil/demihuman deities: 0.85sd4
~FAITHS_AND_POWERS/FAITHS_AND_POWERS.TP2~ #0 #45 // Revised Paladin Spell Table: 0.85sd4
~FAITHS_AND_POWERS/FAITHS_AND_POWERS.TP2~ #0 #75 // Alter Priests' Weapon/Armor Usability: 0.85sd4
~FAITHS_AND_POWERS/FAITHS_AND_POWERS.TP2~ #0 #80 // Apply Sphere System (REQUIRED for the sphere system to work): 0.85sd4
~FAITHS_AND_POWERS/FAITHS_AND_POWERS.TP2~ #0 #85 // Apply FnP kits to NPCs: 0.85sd4
~WILL_TO_POWER/WILL_TO_POWER.TP2~ #0 #200 // Add the Psionicist, rogue/psion: 2.3
~WILL_TO_POWER/WILL_TO_POWER.TP2~ #0 #300 // Add the Soulblade, fighter/psion: 2.3
~WILL_TO_POWER/WILL_TO_POWER.TP2~ #0 #400 // Add the Psypher, ranger/psion: 2.3
~WILL_TO_POWER/WILL_TO_POWER.TP2~ #0 #500 // Add the Cerebremancer, mage/psion: 2.3
~A7-CHAOSSORCERER/A7-CHAOSSORCERER.TP2~ #0 #0 // "Chaos Sorcerer" kit: 2.7
~A7-CHAOSSORCERER/A7-CHAOSSORCERER.TP2~ #0 #30 // Add "Primordial Artifacts": 2.7
~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #1030 // Store Revisions: V4 Beta 10 SD 15
~MSFM/MSFM.TP2~ #0 #2 // Add Staff of Wizardry: v1.5
~MSFM/MSFM.TP2~ #0 #3 // Add custom inventory animation to the Staff of Wizardry: v1.5
~MSFM/MSFM.TP2~ #0 #6 // Add ranged attack and a tweak to the Staff of the Magi -> Add ranged attack + replace invisibility with magic resistance: v1.5
~MSFM/MSFM.TP2~ #0 #10 // Add circlets: v1.5
~MSFM/MSFM.TP2~ #0 #12 // Add Wand Case: v1.5
~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #10 // Revised Shield Bonuses: V4 Beta 10 SD 15
~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #17 // Weapon Changes: V4 Beta 10 SD 15
~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #1080 // Enchantment Doesn't Affect Speed Factor of Weapons: V4 Beta 10 SD 15
~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #19 // Revised Backstabbing -> More Weapons Usable for Backstabbing: V4 Beta 10 SD 15
~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #1200 // Revised Critical Hit Aversion: V4 Beta 10 SD 15
~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #1060 // Kensai Can Wear Bracers: V4 Beta 10 SD 15
~5E_SPELLCASTING/5E_SPELLCASTING.TP2~ #0 #100 // Change All Casters to 5E System: 1.11
~5E_SPELLCASTING/5E_SPELLCASTING.TP2~ #0 #902 // Bonus Spell Slot Items and 5E Casters -> bonuses to casting slots only: 1.11
~MIGHT_AND_GUILE/MIGHT_AND_GUILE.TP2~ #0 #50 // Move the Cavalier to the Fighter Class: 5alpha5
~MIGHT_AND_GUILE/MIGHT_AND_GUILE.TP2~ #0 #55 // Add the Corsair (fighter kit): 5alpha5
~MIGHT_AND_GUILE/MIGHT_AND_GUILE.TP2~ #0 #60 // Add the Weaponmaster (fighter kit): 5alpha5
~MIGHT_AND_GUILE/MIGHT_AND_GUILE.TP2~ #0 #80 // Add the Tomb Tunner (fighter/thief kit): 5alpha5
~MIGHT_AND_GUILE/MIGHT_AND_GUILE.TP2~ #0 #85 // Add the Thug (fighter/thief kit): 5alpha5
~MIGHT_AND_GUILE/MIGHT_AND_GUILE.TP2~ #0 #90 // Add the Rake (thief kit) and revise the Swashbuckler: 5alpha5
~MIGHT_AND_GUILE/MIGHT_AND_GUILE.TP2~ #0 #96 // Add the Ninja (thief kit): 5alpha5
~MIGHT_AND_GUILE/MIGHT_AND_GUILE.TP2~ #0 #97 // Add the Ninja (fighter/thief kit): 5alpha5
~MIGHT_AND_GUILE/MIGHT_AND_GUILE.TP2~ #0 #105 // Add the Spellfilcher (mage/thief kit): 5alpha5
~MIGHT_AND_GUILE/MIGHT_AND_GUILE.TP2~ #0 #110 // Add the Loremaster (mage/thief kit): 5alpha5
~MIGHT_AND_GUILE/MIGHT_AND_GUILE.TP2~ #0 #120 // Add Regional Ranger kits: 5alpha5
~MIGHT_AND_GUILE/MIGHT_AND_GUILE.TP2~ #0 #125 // Add the Mage Hunter (ranger kit): 5alpha5
~MIGHT_AND_GUILE/MIGHT_AND_GUILE.TP2~ #0 #130 // Add the Barbarian Ranger (ranger kit): 5alpha5
~MIGHT_AND_GUILE/MIGHT_AND_GUILE.TP2~ #0 #151 // Add the Archer as a fighter kit: 5alpha5
~MIGHT_AND_GUILE/MIGHT_AND_GUILE.TP2~ #0 #155 // Add the Elven Archer (ranger kit): 5alpha5
~MIGHT_AND_GUILE/MIGHT_AND_GUILE.TP2~ #0 #160 // Add the Halfling Slinger (fighter/thief kit): 5alpha5
~MIGHT_AND_GUILE/MIGHT_AND_GUILE.TP2~ #0 #165 // Add the Marksman (thief kit): 5alpha5
~MIGHT_AND_GUILE/MIGHT_AND_GUILE.TP2~ #0 #205 // Revised Archery: 5alpha5
~MIGHT_AND_GUILE/MIGHT_AND_GUILE.TP2~ #0 #220 // Revised Multiclassing: 5alpha5
~MIGHT_AND_GUILE/MIGHT_AND_GUILE.TP2~ #0 #225 // Revised Ranger Spell Table: 5alpha5
~MIGHT_AND_GUILE/MIGHT_AND_GUILE.TP2~ #0 #230 // Revised Stalker: 5alpha5
~MIGHT_AND_GUILE/MIGHT_AND_GUILE.TP2~ #0 #235 // Revised Beastmaster: 5alpha5
~MIGHT_AND_GUILE/MIGHT_AND_GUILE.TP2~ #0 #240 // Improved Rangers: 5alpha5
~MIGHT_AND_GUILE/MIGHT_AND_GUILE.TP2~ #0 #245 // Revised Movement Bonuses (Quickstride): 5alpha5
~MIGHT_AND_GUILE/MIGHT_AND_GUILE.TP2~ #0 #250 // Revised Berserker and Rage: 5alpha5
~MIGHT_AND_GUILE/MIGHT_AND_GUILE.TP2~ #0 #265 // Revised Monk Fists: 5alpha5
~MIGHT_AND_GUILE/MIGHT_AND_GUILE.TP2~ #0 #280 // Revised Backstabbing: 5alpha5
~MIGHT_AND_GUILE/MIGHT_AND_GUILE.TP2~ #0 #290 // Revised Rogue THAC0: 5alpha5
~MIGHT_AND_GUILE/MIGHT_AND_GUILE.TP2~ #0 #400 // Bard Overhaul: Multiclass Bards: 5alpha5
~FNP_MULTICLASS/FNP_MULTICLASS.TP2~ #0 #91 // Multiclass Druids: 0.85sd4
~FNP_MULTICLASS/FNP_MULTICLASS.TP2~ #0 #95 // Multiclass Cleric kits (install AFTER all other kit mods!!): 0.85sd4
~FNP_MULTICLASS/FNP_MULTICLASS.TP2~ #0 #99 // Apply FnP Multiclass Kits to NPCs: 0.85sd4
~MIH_TWEAKS/SETUP-MIH_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2 // Protection from Evil blocks Domination: v1
~MIH_TWEAKS/SETUP-MIH_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #5 // Fix BG1 Item Shops: v1
~HOUSETWEAKS/HOUSETWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2 // House Tweaks: Expanded Racial Bonuses: 1.91
~HOUSETWEAKS/HOUSETWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4 // House Tweaks: Monk Can Use Quarterstaves: 1.91
~HOUSETWEAKS/HOUSETWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #8 // House Tweaks: Not-So-Indestructible Rats: 1.91
~HOUSETWEAKS/HOUSETWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #9 // House Tweaks: Good-Aligned Roleplay Rewards (BG2:EE😞 1.91
~HOUSETWEAKS/HOUSETWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #16 // House Tweaks: Hoodless Thief Avatars: 1.91
~C#SODTWEAKS/SETUP-C#SODTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2 // Do Not Miss NPC-PC Dialogues -> For NPCs in Party Only: v9.2
~C#SODTWEAKS/SETUP-C#SODTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #5 // More Dialogue Choices & Prevent Dead Ends: v9.2
~C#SODTWEAKS/SETUP-C#SODTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #6 // Use Imoen's SoD Portrait for BGII in EET & BGT: v9.2
~C#SODTWEAKS/SETUP-C#SODTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #20 // Make Portal Close from Dragonspear Castle (Aun Argent survives always): v9.2
~C#SODTWEAKS/SETUP-C#SODTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #21 // Hephernaan takes Dragonspear Vault Key: v9.2
~POLYVORP/POLYVORP.TP2~ #0 #10 // Rebalanced Vorpal Weapons (affects enemies and players): v1.00
~POLYVORP/POLYVORP.TP2~ #0 #20 // Make all Dragons immune to Vorpal hits (previously some were, with default rebalancing none are): v1.00
~POISON_NO_BYPASS/SETUP-POISON_NO_BYPASS.TP2~ #0 #3 // No Weapon -> Limited Exclusions(Anti-magic, AoE, Gaze): Mirror Image or Stoneskin: 1.0
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #10 // Remove Helmet Animations: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #30 // Change Nalia's Avatar to Thief: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #40 // Change Viconia's Skin Color to Dark Blue: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #130 // Force All Dialogue to Pause Game: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #181 // Unique Containers [Miloch] -> Unique icons only: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3151 // Remove Annoying Visual Effects from Equipped Items -> Remove all of the above: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1030 // Reveal Wilderness Areas Before Chapter Six: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1036 // Make Cloakwood Areas Available Before Completing the Bandit Camp -> All of Cloakwood except the mines: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1040 // Improved Athkatlan City Guard: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1075 // Send BioWare NPCs to an Inn [DavidW/Zed Nocear]: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1080 // Add Bags of Holding: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1010 // More Interjections: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1100 // Reveal City Maps When Entering Area: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1161 // Multiple Strongholds [Sabre, Baldurdash, Weimer] -> Keep class restrictions: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1180 // Female Edwina [Davide Carte, Wendy Yung, Weimer]: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1220 // Allow Cromwell to Upgrade Watcher's Keep Items: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1230 // Allow Cespenar to Use Cromwell Recipes: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1251 // Move NPCs to Convenient Locations: Move Alora to Gullykin: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1253 // Move NPCs to Convenient Locations: Move Quayle to the Nashkel Carnival: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1255 // Move NPCs to Convenient Locations: Move Tiax to Beregost: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1270 // Change Cloakwood Mine Chapter End Change Trigger to Non-TotSC Behavior [plainab]: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2080 // Delay High Level Abilities: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2151 // Wear Multiple Protection Items -> No restrictions: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2339 // Remove Summoning Cap for Regular Summons: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2340 // Remove Summoning Cap for Celestials [Ardanis/GeN1e]: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2371 // Alter Dual-Class Restrictions -> Allow non-humans to dual-class: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2410 // Druids Use 3E Alignment Restrictions: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2530 // Lightning Bolts Don't Bounce [Angel]: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2540 // Speed Up de'Arnise Keep Stronghold Quests: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3030 // Easy Spell Learning -> 100% learn spells: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3060 // Remove "You Must Gather Your Party..." Sound [Weimer]: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3122 // Happy Patch - Alter How Party NPCs Complain About Reputation -> NPCs are always neutral about reputation [Anomaly]: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3123 // NPCs Don't Fight: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3124 // Stop Haer'Dalis-Aerie Romance from Starting: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3170 // No Drow Avatars On Party In Underdark [Weimer]: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3175 // Disable Romances: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3196 // Alter Hostile Rest Spawns -> Increase frequency by 50%: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3230 // Taerom Makes Additional Ankheg Armor [Icendoan/grogerson]: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3276 // Recoverable Throwing Weapons [argent77] -> 75% chance to recover after a successful hit, vs. enemies only: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3280 // Give Every Class/Kit Four Weapon Slots: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3310 // Start New Games with Party AI Turned Off: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3320 // No Depreciation in Stores: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4020 // ToB-Style NPCs: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4031 // Consistent Stats: Edwin -> Use BG2 values: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4041 // Consistent Stats: Jaheira -> Use BG2 values: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4050 // Change Jaheira to Neutral Good Alignment: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4061 // Consistent Stats: Minsc -> Use BG2 values: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4071 // Consistent Stats: Viconia -> Use BG2 values: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4100 // Change Korgan to Neutral Evil Alignment: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4110 // Give Kagain a Legal Constitution Score of 19: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4120 // Give Coran a Legal Dexterity Score of 19: v16
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4140 // Don't Auto-Assign Advanced AI Scripting to Party: v16
~TRAP_OVERHAUL/TRAP_OVERHAUL.TP2~ #0 #110 // Trap Overhaul -> Monk Trap Evasion, Fast Trap Detection: 0.14
~ENCHANT/ENCHANT.TP2~ #0 #0 // Enchant the Missile Launchers
~SCROLLCASTERLEVELMOD/SCROLLCASTERLEVELMOD.TP2~ #0 #0 // Scroll Caster Level Mod: v1
~JTWEAKS/SETUP-JTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #10 // Wilson's strength doesn't stack indefinitely: 2.3
~JTWEAKS/SETUP-JTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #50 // Joinable NPCs don't have null kits: 2.3
~JTWEAKS/SETUP-JTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #60 // NPCs don't go in inaccessible locations: 2.3
~JTWEAKS/SETUP-JTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #90 // Wish Hardiness doesn't stack with itself: 2.3
~JTWEAKS/SETUP-JTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #150 // Temple cures work better: 2.3
~JTWEAKS/SETUP-JTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #170 // Celestials cast all of their spells at high levels: 2.3
~JTWEAKS/SETUP-JTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #190 // Death Ward protects against Aec'Letec's Death Gaze: 2.3
~JTWEAKS/SETUP-JTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #210 // Vorpal weapons don't chunk: 2.3
~JTWEAKS/SETUP-JTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #250 // Loosen NPC item restrictions: 2.3
~JTWEAKS/SETUP-JTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #260 // Green Slime poison can be cured: 2.3
~JTWEAKS/SETUP-JTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #270 // Barrityl's Bigger and Better Burden: 2.3
~JTWEAKS/SETUP-JTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #280 // Allies against Bodhi are better prepared for vampires: 2.3
~JTWEAKS/SETUP-JTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #310 // Map notes for BGEE quests: 2.3
~JTWEAKS/SETUP-JTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #350 // Bigger random spawns: 2.3
~JTWEAKS/SETUP-JTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #360 // Nature's Beauty blindness can be cured: 2.3
~EET_END/EET_END.TP2~ #0 #0 // EET end (last mod in install order) -> Standard installation
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #3041 // Reduce the number of Arrows of Dispelling in stores -> Stores sell a maximum of 5 Arrows of Dispelling: v33.4
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4020 // More realistic wolves and wild dogs: v33.4
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4051 // Decrease the rate at which reputation improves -> Reputation increases at about 1/2 the normal rate: v33.4
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4115 // Thieves assign skill points in multiples of five: v33.4
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4150 // Allow the Cowled Wizards to detect spellcasting in most indoor, above-ground areas in Athkatla: v33.4
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4160 // Increase the price of a license to practise magic in Athkatla -> License costs 10,000 gp: v33.4
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4171 // Increase the price asked by Gaelan Bayle -> Gaelan wants 60,000 gold pieces: v33.4
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4230 // Delay the arrival of the "bonus merchants" in the Adventurers' Mart and the Copper Coronet: v33.4
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #5900 // Initialise AI components (required for all tactical and AI components): v33.4
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6000 // Smarter general AI: v33.4
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6010 // Better calls for help: v33.4
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6030 // Smarter Mages: v33.4
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6040 // Smarter Priests: v33.4
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6100 // Potions for NPCs: v33.4
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6200 // Improved Spiders: v33.4
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6300 // Smarter sirines and dryads: v33.4
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6310 // Slightly smarter carrion crawlers: v33.4
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6590 // Smarter Throne of Bhaal final villain: v33.4
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7000 // Improved doppelgangers: v33.4
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7010 // Tougher Black Talons and Iron Throne guards: v33.4
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7090 // Improved Cloakwood Druids: v33.4
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7100 // Improved Bassilus: v33.4
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7110 // Improved Drasus party: v33.4
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7130 // Improved Red Wizards: v33.4
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7200 // Tougher chapter-two end battle: v33.4
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7210 // Tougher chapter-three end battle: v33.4
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7230 // Tougher chapter-five end battle: v33.4
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7900 // Improved minor encounters: v33.4
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8000 // Make the starting dungeon slightly harder: v33.4
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8020 // Spellcasting Demiliches: v33.4
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8040 // Tie difficulty of level-dependent monster groupings to the difficulty slider: v33.4
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8050 // Improved Random Encounters: v33.4
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8090 // Party's items are taken from them in Spellhold: v33.4
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8100 // Improved battle with Irenicus in Spellhold: v33.4
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8110 // Improved Sahuagin: v33.4
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8130 // Rebalanced troll regeneration: v33.4
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8190 // Improved Minor Encounters: v33.4
~SETUP-AMMOLESS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Ammoless Launchers do not add their ammo's effects when using real ammo.: 1.1
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #115 // Allow Mages to scribe memorized spells onto scrolls -> Scrolls can be scribed everywhere: v4.53
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #125 // Rangers' Animal Empathy improves with experience: v4.53
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #150 // PnP Fiends -> Mod-added fiends are not affected: v4.53
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #155 // Further Revised Fiend Summoning: v4.53
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #202 // Revised Bhaalpowers -> Enhance the Bhaalpowers and standardize their casting time: v4.53
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #270 // Unbiased quest rewards: v4.53
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #500 // Slightly expanded storage capacity for containers -> Use the recommended storage capacity value (999): v4.53
~SCALES_OF_BALANCE/SCALES_OF_BALANCE.TP2~ #0 #100 // IWO - Yet Another Revised Armor System: v6.2.8
~SCALES_OF_BALANCE/SCALES_OF_BALANCE.TP2~ #0 #1012 // IWO - Aesthetic & Enchantment Tweaks -> Replace Enchanted Equipment with Mastercraft: v6.2.8
~SCALES_OF_BALANCE/SCALES_OF_BALANCE.TP2~ #0 #102 // IWO - Functional Weapon Tweaks: v6.2.8
~SCALES_OF_BALANCE/SCALES_OF_BALANCE.TP2~ #0 #109 // IWO - All Potions Usable by Any Class: v6.2.8
~SCALES_OF_BALANCE/SCALES_OF_BALANCE.TP2~ #0 #123 // WPO - Weapon Proficiency Overhaul -> NEW: Expanded Combat Skills System: v6.2.8
~SCALES_OF_BALANCE/SCALES_OF_BALANCE.TP2~ #0 #124 // WPO - Fighting Style Changes: v6.2.8
~SCALES_OF_BALANCE/SCALES_OF_BALANCE.TP2~ #0 #160 // STO - Saving Throw Overhaul: v6.2.8
~SCALES_OF_BALANCE/SCALES_OF_BALANCE.TP2~ #0 #200 // SBO - Stat Bonus Overhaul: v6.2.8
~SCALES_OF_BALANCE/SCALES_OF_BALANCE.TP2~ #0 #201 // SBO - Stat-based Bonus Spell Slots: v6.2.8
~SCALES_OF_BALANCE/SCALES_OF_BALANCE.TP2~ #0 #202 // SBO - Full Strength for 2-Hand Weapons Only: v6.2.8
~SCALES_OF_BALANCE/SCALES_OF_BALANCE.TP2~ #0 #206 // SBO - Hit Dice Overhaul -> Generous (above-average) hit points: v6.2.8
~SCALES_OF_BALANCE/SCALES_OF_BALANCE.TP2~ #0 #210 // XPO - Slower, standardized XP Tables: v6.2.8
~SCALES_OF_BALANCE/SCALES_OF_BALANCE.TP2~ #0 #2123 // XPO - No Murder XP -> kills give half XP: v6.2.8
~SCALES_OF_BALANCE/SCALES_OF_BALANCE.TP2~ #0 #223 // XPO - Choose SoD Starting XP -> 125,000: v6.2.8
~SCALES_OF_BALANCE/SCALES_OF_BALANCE.TP2~ #0 #229 // XPO - Choose SoA Starting XP -> 400,000: v6.2.8
~SCALES_OF_BALANCE/SCALES_OF_BALANCE.TP2~ #0 #180 // MRO - Magic Resistance Overhaul: v6.2.8
~KLATU/SETUP-KLATU.TP2~ #0 #2170 // Reputation has no Effect on Store Prices: 1.5
~KLATU/SETUP-KLATU.TP2~ #0 #2180 // Charisma has a stronger Effect on Store Prices: 1.5
~KLATU/SETUP-KLATU.TP2~ #0 #2050 // Free Action does not Prevent Haste or Movement Rate Bonus: 1.5
~MAGIC_BATTLES_REVISED/MAGIC_BATTLES_REVISED.TP2~ #0 #10 // Revised Magic Battles: 1.5
~TB#TWEAKS/TB#TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #9110 // Mages drop spellbooks. -> 50% of mages drop spellbooks, spellbooks contain 25% of memorized spells.: TB#Tweaks, V 2.61
~D5_LOWER_DC_REQ/D5_LOWER_DC_REQ.TP2~ #0 #0 // equalize stats required to dual-class
~PPE/SETUP-PPE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Portraits Portraits Everywhere (PPE) - core component: 1.01
~PPE/SETUP-PPE.TP2~ #0 #100 // Category Portraits (Recommended) -> Sequenced: 1.01
~NPC_EE/NPC_EE.TP2~ #0 #1010 // Remove dual-class flag from Imoen (warning, see Readme): 5.9.1
~NPC_EE/NPC_EE.TP2~ #0 #1020 // Remove dual-class flag from Nalia (warning, see Readme): 5.9.1
~NPC_EE/NPC_EE.TP2~ #0 #1030 // Remove dual-class flag from Anomen (warning, see Readme): 5.9.1
~NPC_EE/NPC_EE.TP2~ #0 #1200 // Remove dual-class flag from all other NPCs (warning, see Readme): 5.9.1
~NPC_EE/NPC_EE.TP2~ #0 #2000 // NPC class/stat/kit choices: 5.9.1
~EE_COSMETIC_ENHANCEMENTS/EE_COSMETIC_ENHANCEMENTS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Item cosmetic enhancements: Includes new icons, projectiles, recoloring, and addition of pulse and solid glows: v1.0.0
~EE_COSMETIC_ENHANCEMENTS/EE_COSMETIC_ENHANCEMENTS.TP2~ #0 #4 // Remove pulse glows from all armor(armor, helmets, shields): v1.0.0
~EE_COSMETIC_ENHANCEMENTS/EE_COSMETIC_ENHANCEMENTS.TP2~ #0 #16 // Lightning bolts don't bounce -> Lightning bolts pass through targets until they hit a wall: v1.0.0
~EE_COSMETIC_ENHANCEMENTS/EE_COSMETIC_ENHANCEMENTS.TP2~ #0 #17 // IWD-style animations for Nishruu and Hakaeshar: v1.0.0
~EE_COSMETIC_ENHANCEMENTS/EE_COSMETIC_ENHANCEMENTS.TP2~ #0 #21 // IWD-style Umber Hulks and Umber Hulk Elders: v1.0.0
~EE_COSMETIC_ENHANCEMENTS/EE_COSMETIC_ENHANCEMENTS.TP2~ #0 #22 // Improved slime-type monster animations: v1.0.0
~A7-TEXTURECONVERT/SETUP-A7-TEXTURECONVERT.TP2~ #0 #6 // Convert PVRZ files -> PVRTC 4bpp: Override files only (iOS recommended): 3.3
~DUAL_TO_KIT/SETUP-DUAL_TO_KIT.TP2~ #0 #3 // DUAL_TO_KIT_MENU -> Enable Dualing Kit to Kit(*): 0.34
~DUAL_TO_KIT/SETUP-DUAL_TO_KIT.TP2~ #0 #2 // Grant second-class Kits their Proper Proficiency Selection: 0.34

The offending file(s) begin with a 'G' or an 'H' so... it seems like maybe baldur.bcs is interacting with a problematic file? The original baldur.bcs, because I haven't overwritten anything beginning with 'B' yet. Or maybe something to do with the UI?

What else could cause hte game to crash this way, only in the main screen when the clock is running?

EDIT - ooh, it crashes the desktop app too! That will make it a LOT easier to track down.

Edited by subtledoctor

Found it! the crash is caused by the presence of GUWBTP10.mos, which is installed by

~EEUITWEAKS/EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2070 // Dee's Permanent Thieving Button: 3.8.1

...at the very top of the stack. Lovely. Well, I guess cleric/thieves will have to do an extra bit of work to pick locks. But at least I can move on and get this game going!