Black Wyrm Lair

Lord-Jyssev

I don't know... I mean, on one hand, I am really sorry the forums are down, but I am also very upset download is outdated. I actually cried when our readme was not updated in time on G3. Sniff.

:) Dragon_lord and SirKill do their best to keep the mirror updated, there won't be (m)any outdated mods hopefully.

However, since I've seen similar complaints on other sites, I would like to make something clear. It seems that some people think that modders do a favour to DHDC by giving permission to us to mirror their mods. No, no, we do a favour to them by providing a fast mirror for mods. And we gladly do this! It was just important to make certain things clear. (I used the word 'favour' because our service is free...)

It's so funny how people can't imagine sometimes that free time can be a limited quantity, and the function of a server's return doesn't depend on the seriousity of the maintenance only.

:)

Considering that one was aimed at me, I can pretty much guarantee that you have more free time than I do.

Archived