CR Bug Report: CTD (Moonblade)

SnowKing

@SnowKing: If you experience another crash unzip the attached file into your override directory.

The Moonblade spell had the wrong spell level, definately a game breaker.

EDIT: File removed.

A couple of spells have not yet been implemented, Emotion: Rage being one of them. The Silverstar's spells are wrong at the moment though, I think the kit description is what they are supposed be. It seems the Silverstar isn't getting the Alicorn Lance at all (it should be in the spell book, not just an innate) and the other innates are gained in the wrong order.

So it'll be fixed eventually. Or changed. Thanks.

EDIT: When I open cleric, there's cleric then six of the buttons, with nothing on them (or in the description). I'm not sure if it was the file I installed, or an incompatibility problem.

SK

At a guess I'd say you've installed the Disable TDD/BP Cleric Kits component. If so, uninstall it.

EDIT1: Scap that. Unless TDD is installed this component shouldn't have any effect.

EDIT2: It sort of sounds like the new descriptions weren't added correctly, possibly because the game was running when Remix was installed. I suggest reinstalling after first checking that neither the game or any modding programs are running.

After some back n' forth between Idobek and SnowKing, this has been attributed to a combo of errors. Some of them were local to SnowKing's install, most were traced to the bad moonblade files, and some others can be prevented with better coding. These fixes are included locally and will be in the next version (v0.8.1).

Archived