Reputation Modification in BG1 NPC

jastey

If you have BGT, and you're reading this, can I ask you to harvest a couple area codes for me? (NI might work, but I'm not sure).

I need the first floor of the FAI, The first floor of the Elfsong, and the Belching Dragon area codes.

Thanks!

If you have BGT, and you're reading this, can I ask you to harvest a couple area codes for me? (NI might work, but I'm not sure). I need the first floor of the FAI, The first floor of the Elfsong, and the Belching Dragon area codes.
I have a list I got from Ascension64 I use to translate Tutu areas to BGT. It's a bit rough (doesn't have area labels) but if people are interested, maybe I could work it up into something usable... I suppose the IESDP might be the appropriate place for it (since it has a partial list of BG1 and BG2 areas already).

FAI 1st floor

Tutu: FW2301 BGT: AR6801

Elfsong 1st floor

Tutu: FW0705 BGT: AR7705

Belching Dragon

Tutu: FW4809 BGT: AR3709

Miloch, I for one sure could use your detail work on that area reference chart BG1 > Tutu > BGT! Somewhere a while ago Icelus built a really good one complete with a map and posted it on PPG, but I can't find it anywhere. It had the BG1 to BGT conversion, and since Tutu is just BG1 with FW instead of AR it worked great.

Miloch, I for one sure could use your detail work on that area reference chart BG1 > Tutu > BGT! Somewhere a while ago Icelus built a really good one complete with a map and posted it on PPG, but I can't find it anywhere. It had the BG1 to BGT conversion, and since Tutu is just BG1 with FW instead of AR it worked great.
Ok I'll see what I can work up. I searched for the chart you mentioned and couldn't find it either. I do have a map with area code overlays (for BG1 anyway - wouldn't be tough to add the BGT references), not sure where I got it. Could add a column for "area reservation" or Used by (mod) too.

ok, got a bit done on the Wikki before it started flaking out on me (couldn't save; perhaps it is getting too long, and I have to delete and recopy into nested pages, like the Fixpack?)

As far as I can tell, the only thing left to do before testing is build the BGT versions of the D files. This just involves replacing the standard Tutu dlg file references with the appropriate BGT ones, as listed in the BG1 NPC tp2 section (or a better resource). Please note that if you use my Crimson Editor (or ConTEXT for that matter) highlighters, they only have BG2 and Tutu listed; BGT ones will mostly not highlight.

Hey, he's a Bard, remember? That's his voice, whispering up and down the Sword Coast :p

I wonder why if we set the area script for the interior of FAI it continues to operate at a Master Area level - but two quick fixes. If you could try this on your game, see

1. if the area script we add to is FAI master or FAI interior.

2. add the trigger to Sam's BCS

IF

See(Player1) or See([PC]) or LastSeenBy(myself,Player1) blast, I'll go look on IESDP -

whatever it is we add to only have the block run on Sam if he can see Player1

I know there are some older posts lying around talking about flakiness on the part of the Area BCS stuff - the problem is that I just realized this is the .cre script we put this in!!!

We should add the See trigger just to make sure .

Archived