Where is CamD? Where is G3 staff?

Azazello

I am still very grateful CamDawg has bothered to even write here to mention about his absence.

I hope everything for you can go smooth whatever it may be and I am longing to welcome you back at your place. :(

Hear, hear!

Could you please point to the perversion? I'm afraid I'm not seeing it...
Perhaps he meant it in one of its original meanings (contrary, misdirecting, misinterpreting). The sense in which most of us know it as "lewd or dirty-minded" is, well, a perverted meaning of the word :(.
Could you please point to the perversion? I'm afraid I'm not seeing it...
Perhaps he meant it in one of its original meanings (contrary, misdirecting, misinterpreting). The sense in which most of us know it as "lewd or dirty-minded" is, well, a perverted meaning of the word :(.

So the sense of the thread is being twisted away from its original intent? Is that what you mean?

Hello, I'm still alive. Apologies for my extended absence, though--doctorate is a lot of work. :( I'll be more active again someday.

If people actively email me, I can be reached. Just not always via PM or forum posts.

Um, I'm kinda nervous by now, too. I can tell stories all about sorts of horrible things taking place in my life, while I still answered posts/did modding stuff, so I'm scared to even imagine what might be happening...

Archived