Translation File Information

Sweeeeeet....

I have pulled the prerelease version, and will work on getting this set up this weekend so that it will be in version 16 :crazyeyes:

Pretty darned awesome. And a tremendous amount of work - thank you!

/* Language Settings */
AUTO_TRA ~BG1NPC/TRA/%s~
LANGUAGE ~English~ ~english~ ~BG1NPC/TRA/english/setup.tra~
LANGUAGE ~Espanol (traducido por Clan DLAN)~ ~spanish~ ~BG1NPC/TRA/spanish/setup.tra~

Hey there - some quick stuff, looking over the files -

can you folks give me he usage for "%" in Spanish, please? The following lines will mess up evaluation as they are:

50% posibilidad de +1 punto de daño por fuego

Especial: +20 % resistencia al fuego

I think after that, we have our Spanish translation in place :crazyeyes:

(When evaluating stuff using EVALUATE_BUFFER, the singleton " or % creates big problems. We can fix it using %percent_sign% but on the English side we simply moved it over to 'percent' )

Edited by cmorgan

Oh!

Well, yes % is "percent" (or "per cent" :crazyeyes:), but you can change that to "por ciento de" (literally per cent of)

Say:

50 por ciento de posibilidad de +1 punto de daño por fuego

Especial: +20 por ciento de resistencia al fuego

If in some line it says 50% de, then of course, you dont need to repeat that word to leave "50 por ciento de de" hehe.

One thing, do you want me to fix that or you can fix it yourself in an easy way??? I mean, because id have to read all the tra files and change that manually, if i do a find and replace i can f*up some variable... :s

Edited by Immortality

Oh, no, I have it - I set up TextEdit and ran a full directory search for "%". That returned every line in the .tra files that has percent signs, so that I could triple-check for just such stuff (am currently checking for " as a singleton, then editing and uploading a test version for everyone to play with/try to break :crazyeyes: )

EDIT: ok, repaired the x#pcinit_tmp.tra sound references to use %tutu_var% so that the PID stringfixer will work on both Spanish Tutu and BGT installs - rechecking logs and posts for additions of translators to documentation -

Immortality, please look here in a half-hour or so for a downloadable test version. It is v16 with Spanish translations intact, but I can only test it on an EasyTutu install (English) - please have someone check it on both a Spanish Tutu and a Spanish BGT install to make sure it works fine.

Edited by cmorgan

OK, Immortality, here it is...

Windows Pre-release v16: ClanDLAN integrated files bg1npc-DLAN.exe

Mac OSX Pre-release v16: ClanDLAN integrated files OSX-bg1npc-DLAN.rar

This is v16 with all your files put in place and folks added to the credits. Please check that it installs and uninstalls fully on Spanish Tutu and BGT, and recheck my ReadMe work. It will get further cleanup from CamDawg before full release, but please make sure I didn't leave any of your team off :crazyeyes:

If it throws errors, please go ahead and post them right here, so I can fix them up.

Edited by cmorgan

UPDATE: Confirmed. Its happening with full Spanish installs (with the spanish games and mods, that is), so its not only me. :groucho:

UPDATE 2: Even with the warning, the mod seems to function... check the screenies! http://www.clandlan.net/foros/index.php?s=...st&p=456615

-------------

IMPORTANT!!!!! My installation is quite unusual. I have Bg+totsc+bg2+tob in english, + all the other mods in english. I am only installing the bg1npc in spanish (I dont know if that makes any difference).

I get this warning when i try to install the "player initiated dialogs" component:

playerinitiateddialogsiv8.th.jpg

Mi weidu log:

// Log of Currently Installed WeiDU Mods
// The top of the file is the 'oldest' mod
// ~TP2_File~ #language_number #component_number // [Subcomponent Name -> ] Component Name [ : Version]
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #0 // BG2 Fixpack - Core Fixes
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #1 // BG2 Fixpack - Game Text Update
~SETUP-BGT.TP2~ #0 #0 // Baldur's Gate Trilogy - Core 1.05b
~SETUP-GUI.TP2~ #0 #1 // Game Graphical User Interface (GUI) -> "Baldur's Gate Trilogy" (Elminster wielding sword)
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #50 // Re-introduce potions of extra-healing
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #60 // Faster Bears
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #140 // Potions for NPCs
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #150 // Improved deployment for parties of assassins
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #160 // Smarter mages
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #180 // Smarter priests
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #200 // Smarter deployment
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #240 // Slightly harder carrion crawlers
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #270 // Tougher Black Talons and Iron Throne guards
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #290 // Improved Ulcaster
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #300 // Improved Balduran's Isle
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #310 // Improved Durlag's Tower
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #320 // Improved Demon Cultists
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #330 // Improved miscellaneous encounters
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #350 // Tougher chapter-three end battle
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #370 // Tougher chapter-five end battle
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #380 // Tougher chapter-six end battle
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #400 // Skip Candlekeep
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #410 // Remove blur effect from displacer cloak
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #420 // Stackable ankheg shells and winterwolf pelts
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #430 // Move Boo out of quick access and into Minsc's pack
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #70 // Allow player to choose NPC proficiencies and skills
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #0 // Ice Island Level Two Restoration
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #1 // The Mysterious Vial
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #2 // Additional Elminster Encounter
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #3 // Angelo Notices Shar-teel
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #4 // Finishable Kagain Caravan Quest
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #5 // Coran and the Wyverns
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #6 // Kivan and Tazok
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #7 // Branwen and Tranzig
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #8 // Safana the Flirt
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #9 // Appropriate Albert and Rufie Reward
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #10 // Place Entar Silvershield in His Home
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #11 // Scar and the Sashenstar's Daughter
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #12 // Quoningar, the Cleric
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #13 // Shilo Chen and the Ogre-Magi
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #14 // Edie, the Merchant League Applicant
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #15 // Flaming Fist Mercenary Reinforcements
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #17 // Creature Restorations
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #18 // Creature Name Restorations
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #19 // Minor Dialogue Restorations
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #21 // Store, Tavern and Inn Fixes and Restorations
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #22 // Item Corrections and Restorations
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #23 // Area Corrections and Restorations
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #24 // Permanent Corpses
~SETUP-ESERIES.TP2~ #0 #0 // eSeries v1.8
~MOINESSEAVATARS/MOINESSEAVATARS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Install Longhaired Female Elven Mage Avatars
~MOINESSEAVATARS/MOINESSEAVATARS.TP2~ #0 #3 // Install Longhaired Female Human Fighter Avatars in Full Plate Armor
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #10 // Remove Helmet Animations
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1010 // More Interjections
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1080 // Add Bags of Holding
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1090 // Exotic Item Pack
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1120 // Stores Sell Higher Stacks of Items
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1160 // Multiple Strongholds (Baldurdash) -> No Restrictions (Baldurdash)
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1170 // Bonus Merchants (Baldurdash)
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2090 // Change Experience Point Cap -> Remove Experience Cap
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2151 // Wear Multiple Protection Items -> No Restrictions
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3030 // Easy Spell Learning -> 100% Learn Spells
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3040 // Make Bags of Holding Bottomless
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3050 // Remove fatigue from restoration spells
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3080 // Unlimited Ammo Stacking
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3090 // Unlimited Gem and Jewelry Stacking
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3100 // Unlimited Potion Stacking
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3110 // Unlimited Scroll Stacking
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3150 // Turn Off The Hideous Cloak-of-Mirroring, Spell-Trap, and Physical Mirror Animations
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3190 // Rest Anywhere (Japheth)
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3200 // Sellable Items (Icelus)
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #1 #0 // Proyecto BG1NPC: Cambios requeridos: ClanDLAN TEST v16
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #1 #1 // Proyecto BG1NPC: Banters, búsquedas e interjecciones: ClanDLAN TEST v16
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #1 #2 // Proyecto BG1NPC: Cambiar el retrato de Edwin por el que tiene en BG2: ClanDLAN TEST v16
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #1 #3 // Proyecto BG1NPC: Cambiar el retrato de Imoen por el que tiene en BG2: ClanDLAN TEST v16
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #1 #4 // Proyecto BG1NPC: Cambiar el retrato de Jaheira por el que tiene en BG2: ClanDLAN TEST v16
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #1 #5 // Proyecto BG1NPC: Cambiar el retrato de Minsc por el que tiene en BG2: ClanDLAN TEST v16
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #1 #6 // Proyecto BG1NPC: Cambiar el retrato de Viconia por el que tiene en BG2: ClanDLAN TEST v16
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #1 #7 // Proyecto BG1NPC: Cambiar el retrato de Kivan por el que tiene en "Kivan and Deheriana Companions": ClanDLAN TEST v16
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #1 #8 // Proyecto BG1NPC: Agregar retratos de NPCs que no se unen al grupo: ClanDLAN TEST v16
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #1 #9 // Proyecto BG1NPC: Nucleo del romance de Ajantis (contenido para adolescentes): ClanDLAN TEST v16
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #1 #10 // Proyecto BG1NPC: Nucleo del romance de Branwen (contenido para adolescentes): ClanDLAN TEST v16
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #1 #11 // Proyecto BG1NPC: Nucleo del romance de Coran (contenido para adultos): ClanDLAN TEST v16
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #1 #12 // Proyecto BG1NPC: Nucleo del romance de Dynaheir (contenido para adolescentes): ClanDLAN TEST v16
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #1 #13 // Proyecto BG1NPC: Nucleo del romance de Shar-Teel (contenido para adultos): ClanDLAN TEST v16
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #1 #14 // Proyecto BG1NPC: Nucleo del romance de Xan (contenido para adolescentes): ClanDLAN TEST v16
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #1 #15 // Proyecto BG1NPC: Confrontaciones de romances; Ajantis vs Xan vs Coran: ClanDLAN TEST v16
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #1 #17 // Proyecto BG1NPC: Alora comienza en: -> Alora comienza en Sala de las Maravillas: ClanDLAN TEST v16
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #1 #25 // Script de aceleración de banters de Jason Compton: ClanDLAN TEST v16
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #1 #27 // Proyecto BG1NPC: Ajuste de reputación de bardos: ClanDLAN TEST v16
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #1 #28 // Proyecto BG1NPC: Areas del Bosque de las Capas accesibles en el Capitulo 1 -> Abrir la cabaña del Bosque de las Capas (primer area del Bosque de las Capas): ClanDLAN TEST v16
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #1 #30 // Proyecto BG1NPC: Ajustes en el diario de Sarevok -> Proyecto BG1NPC: Six of Spades, diario de Sarevok extendido: ClanDLAN TEST v16
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #1 #200 // Proyecto BG1NPC: Dialogos iniciados por el jugador: ClanDLAN TEST v16

Hope it helps :crazyeyes:

Ps: tried reinstalling. Same warning.

Edited by Immortality

Hey, Immortality, it is an easy fix:

@3639 = ~[GARRICK 13] 'Tis a beautiful day in the neighborhood.~ [%tutu_var%GARRK13]
@3640 = ~[GARRICK 14]~ [%tutu_var%GARRK14]
@3641 = ~[GARRICK 15]~ [%tutu_var%GARRK15]
@3642 = ~[GARRICK 16]~ [%tutu_var%GARRK16]
@3643 = ~[GARRICK 17] Yes sir?~ [%tutu_var%GARRK17]

@3644 = ~[GARRICK 18] Estoy a vuestro servicio.~ [%tutu_var%GARRK18] and the following match the English stuff perfectly.

If you toss up the translations here for those last two written lines, I can package up a full release of v16 and the related Music Pack tomorrow night or Friday morning :p

@3639 = ~[GARRICK 13] 'Tis a beautiful day in the neighborhood.~ [%tutu_var%GARRK13]

@3643 = ~[GARRICK 17] Yes sir?~ [%tutu_var%GARRK17]

Edited by cmorgan

Hello,

The french translation rolls. :blush: We're working on phases 1 & 2 of each NPC for the moment.

I would to point out this thread. Maybe it could help others translations teams. Let's notice than there is more than 30 000 strings to translate: only a team can make it, with quality and synchronization from the original game.

Hello,

We've got a little question about a term in x#coint.tra. Coran tells a story:

There is a small settlement of Belgarden in Cormyr, on the lands that now are claimed by humans, but of old, they were Elven. One cruel battle was fought there thousands of years ago, ere the Crown Wars.

Which is Belgarden? The name of the little settlement? Is this a village? We've only found a reference in a Domi's fan-fic.

Thanks for the help. :rolleyes:

A village, I think - close enough for translation, as it is "color" not necessarily canonical.

For both the Spanish and French translation folks:

the bigg has set up a cool way of allowing README and multi-language support:

README ~widescreen/readme-widescreen-%LANGUAGE%.html~ ~widescreen/readme-widescreen.html~

LANGUAGE ~English~ ~english~ ~widescreen/tra/english/setup.tra~
LANGUAGE ~Francais (Isaya)~ ~french~ ~widescreen/tra/french/setup.tra~

Which means if someone wants to tackle a Spanish and French translation of the ReadMe, I can add it to the next version...