Version 2 - Bugs

Kelenthial

Guest Tuomas Miettinen

Hi,

I'm in chapter 1 in the beginning of goblin forts exterior and after I dispatch a couple of attacking goblins a strange bug occurs which causes the game to freeze and a error-window to appear which says:

an assertion failed in cstore.cpp at line number 200

It seems that this bug occurs when I play in fullscreen but when the game is windowed it runs fine.

I tried to re-install the game but it doesnt help and I don't have any other mods installed.

And my party consists of: Nord, Peony, Prachi, Nikosh and Diriel.

- Tuomas

It seems to be connected to your game performance rather than the mod. This mod by its nature (runs off one script) is detremental to the game's performance, and there is naught I can do about it, unfortunately.

Guest Tuomas Miettinen
It seems to be connected to your game performance rather than the mod. This mod by its nature (runs off one script) is detremental to the game's performance, and there is naught I can do about it, unfortunately.

I have played the game without the mod and then there was no such problem. And now that I tried to play again windowed the game crashed, so the problem isn't related to whether game is being played windowed or in full screen.

But thanks anyway for the fast reply.

Guest Tuomas Miettinen

I managed to fix the problem. A bag of holding in one of my npcs inventory caused some rare bug and I just dropped the container and voila.

Some people in some forums had the same problem as I and they were playing without this mod, so it's not this mods fault.

- Tuomas

Not bugs, per se, but typos :laugh:

Two places in LT 3 Diriel says imbue when I believe he means imbibe (since imbue means to inspire, influence, or pervade)

IF ~~ P#RoDi3.6

SAY @155 /* ~I would imbue of you... your wine, if you deem it necessary after trying the water.~ */

IF ~~ P#RoDi3.12

SAY @142 /* ~I implore you to imbue following me.~ */

And, not a typo or anything of that nature, but I find it cute and funny that he says "Ditto." if you remark that the water is fascinating. :)

In LT 5

IF ~~ P#RoDi5.5

SAY @228 /* ~(He kisses your hand with somewhat of an awe.) My... my lady! I had all but lost hope to encounter another person of reason.~ */

Uhh.. was it "something like awe"? I get the gist of it, but the phrasing seems a bit awkward...

In LT 6

IF ~~ P#RoDi6.5

SAY @264 /* ~Pride is a commendable character trait until it stands en the way of perfection.~ */

I feel kind of petty pointing that one out. x.x

If it doesn't break the convo, it's really just an easter egg. Heh, one can actually create a character named Therla, and edit the script name on her to be therla, and those few interjections she has might show up. Hmm, maybe, if I have the dlg created for her actually. But yeah, if it doesn't break anything, let it stay there. :)

I was pretty sure it wasn't a bug, but I actually didn't know where else to put it, soooo...:)

At least it answered a question I would've asked about the blank dlg file InfExp lists with the others from the mod. Of course, from the style of the interjection itself, I'm inclined to wonder if Therla was s'posed to be a Dwarf. :)

Archived