Bugs and typos for v3 and above

Guest Guest

Not sure if this has been covered yet, of if it's just the way he talks, but when describing the Sembian Spellbreaks, Angelo says "One touch of these saps the magic out of anything like out a fine keg of brandy."

I noticed something small to do with the Lotus subquest, specifically when Angelo tries to convince me to try the stuff. He says he pinched some before we gave it away. However... I'd convinced Pierre to try and do without and I still had the stuff in my inventory at the time of that talk (I hadn't sold it to Renal because that doesn't seem to work for me, whether I have the thieves guild stronghold or not - I never ever got that option to show). Seemed just a bit nonsensical.

I noticed something small to do with the Lotus subquest, specifically when Angelo tries to convince me to try the stuff. He says he pinched some before we gave it away. However... I'd convinced Pierre to try and do without and I still had the stuff in my inventory at the time of that talk (I hadn't sold it to Renal because that doesn't seem to work for me, whether I have the thieves guild stronghold or not - I never ever got that option to show). Seemed just a bit nonsensical.

Thank you; yes, this should be fixed (most likely with a player option implying the lotus _was_ gotten rid of, the default being it wasn't, along the lines of "aren't you supposed to be dead")...as far as selling it goes though; if I recall, either Inspector Brega or Renal will take it off your hands only after you've talked to them once--something about their dialogue structure made that necessary

Thank you; yes, this should be fixed (most likely with a player option implying the lotus _was_ gotten rid of, the default being it wasn't, along the lines of "aren't you supposed to be dead")...as far as selling it goes though; if I recall, either Inspector Brega or Renal will take it off your hands only after you've talked to them once--something about their dialogue structure made that necessary

I definitely tried talking to Renal more than once and I could not get it to show up. He just kept telling me to leave him alone because he was busy. That was after I did the Vae'Mar quest, so I suppose I'd have to try and sell him the lotus before I do that quest? Brega took the lotus without problems, so I wasn't stuck not knowing what to do with it, but the roleplaying aspect suffered a little that way since my PC isn't exactly the most lawful citizen. Plus, I always imagined Angelo would roll his eyes and smack me upside the head for going that route (I was a little surprised that he doesn't comment on it, actually).

Guest Katee

I think this is an Angelo related bug.

In my current game, right after Angelo and Yoshi have the banter about dual wielding katanas, Yoshimo get's hit with that damn stutter bug - i.e. he stops walking all the time.

In my last game, Viconia had the same issue in the Underdark, however I assumed it was related to some other issue. I have never encountered this bug since downloading Angelo, and Angelo is always present when it occurs.

Here's my Weidu-log.

// Log of Currently Installed WeiDU Mods

// The top of the file is the 'oldest' mod

// ~TP2_File~ #language_number #component_number // [subcomponent Name -> ] Component Name [ : Version]

~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #0 // BG2 Fixpack - Core Fixes: v7

~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #1 // BG2 Fixpack - Game Text Update: v7

~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #2 // Super Happy Fun Lucky Modder Pack: v7

~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #100 // Party Gets XP for Sending Keldorn to Reconcile With Maria: v7

~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #101 // Improved Spell Animations: v7

~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #102 // Cromwell's Forging Actually Takes a Day: v7

~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #103 // Mixed-Use Dagger Fixes: v7

~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #104 // Ghreyfain's Holy Symbol Fixes: v7

~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #106 // Giants Receive Penalties When Attacking Halflings, Dwarves, and Gnomes: v7

~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #107 // Remove Dual-Classing Restriction from Archers and Stalkers: v7

~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #109 // Corrected Summoned Demon Behavior: v7

~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #111 // Bard Song Fixes: v7

~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #112 // Wizard Slayers Cause Miscast Magic on Ranged Attacks: v7

~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #113 // Additional Alignment Fixes: v7

~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #114 // Change Free Action to Protect Against Stun: v7

~SETUP-ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #0 // Ascension v1.41 (requires ToB)

~SETUP-ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #3 // Tougher Gromnir (optional, requires ToB)

~SETUP-ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #4 // Tougher Illasera (optional, requires ToB)

~SETUP-TURNABOUT.TP2~ #0 #0 // Ascension: Turnabout

~SETUP-TURNABOUT.TP2~ #0 #1 // Balthazar Epilogue Portrait, by Cliffette

~SETUP-DUNGEONBEGONE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Dungeon Be Gone V1.6

~SETUP-VALEN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Valen

~SETUP-VALEN.TP2~ #0 #10 // Give More Creatures Protection From Level Drain & Undead

~ANGELO/SETUP-ANGELO.TP2~ #0 #0 // Angelo NPC MOD for Baldur's Gate II, v3

~XAN/SETUP-XAN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Xan NPC MOD for Baldur's Gate II, v8

~XAN/SETUP-XAN.TP2~ #0 #3 // Install alternate class for Xan? -> Change Xan's class to Sorcerer

~SETUP-KETO.TP2~ #0 #0 // Keto-SOA NPC V2

~SETUP-BANTERPACK.TP2~ #0 #0 // Pocket Plane Banter Pack for BG2: Shadows of Amn

~SETUP-BANTERPACK.TP2~ #0 #2 // Pocket Plane Banter Pack for BG2: Throne of Bhaal

~IEPBANTERS/SETUP-IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Extended NPC-NPC Interaction SoA: 3.2

~IEPBANTERS/SETUP-IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #1 // Extended Minsc/Aerie Interaction ToB: 3.2

~IEPBANTERS/SETUP-IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #2 // Imoen "Retrospection" dialogue for BGII: ToB: 3.2

~IEPBANTERS/SETUP-IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #3 // Wake-Up dialogue for Anomen Romance (By David Gaider with additions from Kulyok): 3.2

~IEPBANTERS/SETUP-IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #4 // NPC Conflict Revisions: 3.2

~IEPBANTERS/SETUP-IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #8 // Install Banter Accelerator? How much time would you like in between NPC banters in-game? -> 30 Minutes: 3.2

~VICONIA/SETUP-VICONIA.TP2~ #0 #0 // Viconia Friendship: 2

~YOSHIMO/YOSHIMO.TP2~ #0 #0 // Yoshimo Friendship Mod for BGII: SoA: 1

~CROSSMODBG2/SETUP-CROSSMODBG2.TP2~ #0 #0 // Crossmod Banter Pack for Shadows of Amn: 8

~CROSSMODBG2/SETUP-CROSSMODBG2.TP2~ #0 #1 // Crossmod Banter Pack for Throne of Bhaal: 8

~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #0 // General AI Improvements

~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #1 // Creature & Area Improvements -> All Creature & Area Improvements

~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #2 // Creature & Area Improvements -> All Creature Improvements

~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #3 // Creature & Area Improvements -> Boss Improvements Only

~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #5 // Extended Reynald Sequence

~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #6 // Intrigue In The Copper Coronet

~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #7 // Rahul Kanakia's Potion Quest

~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #8 // Revised Hell Trials

~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #10 // Improved Oasis II -> IO2 Dialogue Enhancement Only

~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #12 // Burglary Of The Bookkeeper

~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #13 // New Fate For The Dryads' Acorns

~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #14 // The Tragedy Of Besamen

~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #15 // Further Slaver Involvement

~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #16 // Sending The Solamnic Knights Home

~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #17 // Nazariel The Lich

~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #18 // Reward Negotiation

~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #19 // Infernal Thievery

~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Kidnapping of Boo by Cliffette: v18

~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #2 // Kalah and What He Was Promised: v18

~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #3 // "Cat and Mouse" (Bodhi hunts you in Spellhold) by Ghreyfain: v18

~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #5 // The Pai'Na/Spider's Bane Quest: v18

~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #6 // Restored Crooked Crane Inn: v18

~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #7 // Restored Encounters: v18

~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #8 // Artemis Entreri in Bodhi's Lair: v18

~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #9 // Corrected "Xzar's Creations": v18

~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #10 // Restored Hell Minions, by SimDing0: v18

~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #12 // Item Restorations: v18

~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #16 // Corrected BAMs and Scripts: v18

~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #17 // Corrected Character Names and Biographies: v18

~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #18 // Restored Minor Dialogs: v18

~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #19 // Restored Bhaalspawn Powers, by David Gaider: v18

~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #20 // Extended ToB Item Descriptions: v18

~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #21 // Throne of Bhaal Minor Restorations: v18

~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #22 // Justifier Kit: v18

~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #24 // Sarevok's Remorse: v18

~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #0 // Aerie Flirt Pack For SOA

~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #1 // Aerie/Solaufein Romance Conflict For SOA (Solaufein V60 or greater recommended)

~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #2 // Aerie Flirt Pack For TOB

~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #3 // Aerie/Solaufein Romance Conflict For TOB (Solaufein V60 or greater recommended)

~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #4 // Jaheira Flirt Pack for SOA

~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #5 // Jaheira/Solaufein Romance Conflict For SOA (Solaufein V60 or greater recommended)

~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #6 // Jaheira Flirt Pack for TOB

~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #7 // Jaheira/Solaufein Romance Conflict For TOB (Solaufein V60 or greater recommended)

~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #8 // Viconia Flirt Pack for SOA

~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #9 // Viconia/Solaufein Romance Conflict For SOA (Solaufein V60 or greater recommended)

~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #10 // Viconia Flirt Pack for TOB

~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #11 // Viconia/Solaufein Romance Conflict For TOB (Solaufein V60 or greater recommended)

~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #12 // Anomen Flirt Pack for SOA

~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #13 // Anomen/Solaufein Romance Conflict For SOA (Solaufein V60 or greater recommended)

~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #14 // Anomen Flirt Pack for TOB

~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #15 // Anomen/Solaufein Romance Conflict For TOB (Solaufein V60 or greater recommended)

~ASSASSINATIONS/SETUP-ASSASSINATIONS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Assassinations mod for Baldur's Gate II, v5

~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #0 // Proper dual-wielding implementation for Thieves and Bards: v4.03

~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #1 // Thief kit revisions: v4.03

~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #2 // Thief High Level Ability revisions: v4.03

~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #3 // Proper racial adjustments for thieving skills: v4.03

~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #4 // Bard kit revisions: v4.03

~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #5 // Bard High Level Ability revisions: v4.03

~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #6 // Proper spell progression for Bards: v4.03

~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #7 // Additional equipment for Thieves and Bards: v4.03

~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #8 // Upgradeable Equipment: v4.03

~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #11 // Chosen of Cyric encounter: v4.03

~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #12 // Shadow Thief Improvements: v4.03

~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Aerie, Anomen, Jaheira and Viconia React to Romantic Encounters

~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Storms and Lightning, by berelinde (Weathermistress Ada, adult content)

~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #3 // Anishai's Deft Hands, by cmorgan

~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #4 // An Evening with Aran, by Kulyok

~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #6 // Bodhi's Allure, by Kulyok (adult content)

~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #10 // A Night with Coran, by magrat

~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #12 // A Tryst with a Pirate Lord, by Kulyok (Desharik, adult content)

~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #14 // Edwin's Softer Side, by Kulyok

~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #15 // Eldoth' Exploits, by Kulyok

~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #20 // Enter Haer'Dalis, by Kulyok

~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #23 // Jarlaxle's Fascinations, by Catseye

~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #24 // A Night with Lais in Imnesvale, by Kulyok

~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #25 // Laran's Promise, by berelinde (adult content)

~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #31 // Renal Bloodscalp: A Dangerous Affair, by cmorgan (adult content)

~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #34 // Saemon, a Pirate, by Kulyok (adult content)

~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #35 // Dreaming of Sendai, by Kulyok

~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #38 // Phaere's Reward, by berelinde (Talak, pleasure slave, adult content)

~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #40 // A fling with Yoshimo, by Kulyok

~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #42 // Anne's Rescue, by gertjanvh (adult content)

~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #44 // Valygar Romance, by Kulyok

~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #46 // Goldander Blackenrock: After a Party, by magrat

~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #47 // A Chat with Viekang, by magrat

~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #48 // Bravery or Folly? by Aeryn (Sarevok, adult content)

~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #49 // Blame the Moon, by Aeryn (Cernd)

~DC/SETUP-DC.TP2~ #0 #0 // Dungeon Crawl, v4

~G3ANNIVERSARY/SETUP-G3ANNIVERSARY.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Gibberlings Three Anniversary Mod

~EMAD/SETUP-EMAD.TP2~ #0 #2 // A Bhaalspawn's Best Friend

~EMAD/SETUP-EMAD.TP2~ #0 #4 // Forgery

~EMAD/SETUP-EMAD.TP2~ #0 #5 // Character Medley

~WHEELS/SETUP-WHEELS.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Wheels of Prophecy: v2

~SETUP-ITEMUPGRADE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Shadows Of Amn Item Upgrades

~SETUP-ITEMUPGRADE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Throne Of Bhaal Item Upgrades

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #10 // Remove Helmet Animations

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #60 // Weapon Animation Tweaks

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #70 // Icewind Dale Casting Graphics (Andyr)

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #90 // Disable Portrait Icons Added by Equipped Items

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #130 // Force All Dialogue to Pause Game

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1010 // More Interjections

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1020 // Alter HP Triggers for NPC Wounded Dialogues

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1040 // Improved Athkatlan City Guard

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1070 // Improved Multi-Player Kick-out Dialogues

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1150 // Shapeshifter Rebalancing

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1161 // Multiple Strongholds (Baldurdash) -> Keep Class Restrictions

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1170 // Bonus Merchants (Baldurdash)

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1180 // Female Edwina

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1220 // Allow Cromwell to Upgrade Watcher's Keep Items

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2040 // Universal Clubs

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2050 // Description Updates for Universal Clubs Component

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2060 // Weapon Styles for All

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2090 // Change Experience Point Cap -> Remove Experience Cap

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2140 // Expanded Dual-Class Options

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2151 // Wear Multiple Protection Items -> No Restrictions

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2170 // Cast Spells from Scrolls (and Other Items) at Character Level

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2192 // Limit Ability of Storekeepers to Identify Items -> Hybrid of Both Methods

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2200 // Multi-Class Grandmastery (Weimer)

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2210 // True Grandmastery (Baldurdash)

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2240 // Un-Nerfed THAC0 Table

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2250 // Un-Nerfed Sorcerer Spell Progression Table

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2260 // Alter Mage Spell Progression Table -> Un-Nerfed Table (Blucher)

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2270 // Alter Bard Spell Progression Table -> Un-Nerfed Table (Blucher)

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2281 // Alter Cleric Spell Progression Table -> PnP Table

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2312 // Add Save Penalties for Spells Cast by High-Level Casters (BETA) -> Arcane & Divine Magic

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2340 // Remove Summoning Cap for Celestials (Ardanis/GeN1e)

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3001 // Higher HP on Level Up -> NWN Style

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3012 // Maximum HP for NPCs (the bigg) -> For Party-Joinable NPCs Only

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3070 // Change Effect of Reputation on Store Prices -> Low Reputation Store Discount (Sabre)

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3125 // Neutral Characters Make Happy Comments at Mid-Range Reputation

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3150 // Turn Off The Hideous Cloak-of-Mirroring, Spell-Trap, and Physical Mirror Animations

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3160 // Keep Drizzt's Loot, Disable Malchor Harpell

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3170 // No Drow Avatars On Party In Underdark

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3200 // Sellable Items (Icelus)

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3210 // Minimum Stats Cheat

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4010 // Improved Fate Spirit Summoning

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4020 // ToB-Style NPCs

You've done very well in informing folks at Yoshimo Friendship forum, as it seems they know about a Yoshimo stutter issue already.

I can't advise uninstalling Yoshimo's Friendship in the middle of the game(it may cause install issues), but it's either this or waiting until you get advice on how to fix Yoshimo's Friendship. Frankly, I'd set aside a save for debugging(in case they ask you for a save), then set

CLUAConsole:SetGlobal("I#YoshimoFriendTalks","GLOBAL",100)

CLUAConsole:SetGlobal("I#Yoshimo_BY5","GLOBAL",100)

and go on playing, but it's just me.

Not a typo per se, but playing through this *cough*again*coughcough*, itseems like Minsc's response when you first recruit Angie is a little disjointed? I paraphrase a little but:

Minsc: You bastard! I'll never forgive you!

Angelo: Nix, I assume you can keep him under control?

Minsc: Ah, you speak truly! Now we will be friends and fight side by side.

Oh, yeah! There is an explanation for this one (if not an especially good one)--originally, the PC had the choice either to restrain Minsc or let him attack; but it messed up the dialogue trees, so it got cut. Somehow what was left never got corrected; though I like to think this assumes an interjection on the PC's part.

(Funny this took until now to come up, since everyone uses Minsc, right? :))

Not a typo per se, but playing through this *cough*again*coughcough*, itseems like Minsc's response when you first recruit Angie is a little disjointed? I paraphrase a little but:

Minsc: You bastard! I'll never forgive you!

Angelo: Nix, I assume you can keep him under control?

Minsc: Ah, you speak truly! Now we will be friends and fight side by side.

The Pearl Sutra necklace provides 10% magic resistance but this isn't mentioned in the item's description.

Ah, yes...I would guess the item file was based on the necklace of 5% magic resistance. We've had some problems with this one before. I guess for the time being, I endorse the "invisible" benefit (but it isn't supposed to be there)

Since I'm at it, it's also missing the corresponding 'Disable display strings' for Level Drain (i.e. the status windows still say Character X had Y levels drained even though it hadn't).

Don't mean to be nitpicking, just reporting it for the sake of completeness. :(

Oh no, it's much appreciated! Maybe soon I'll get it together and see if I can't get help putting out a new version with a few bugfixes at least...

Since I'm at it, it's also missing the corresponding 'Disable display strings' for Level Drain (i.e. the status windows still say Character X had Y levels drained even though it hadn't).

Don't mean to be nitpicking, just reporting it for the sake of completeness. :(

I'm not sure if the getting drunk talk is meant to happen for a male PC, but it did and my rather drunken PC hit on Angelo. He said no, but then called him m'lady. I guess this could just be Angelo being drunk too? But thought I should report it just in case.

Archived