Meira

ToB news

Guest Cryingwolf86

Just out of curiosity, is there a time frame on when the ToB portion of Amber will be finished... I am by no means trying to be pushy or wanting things rushed... just curious.

I'd say it's a pretty good bet that it will be done when it will be done. Which cannot possibly be soon enough, but won't be late enough as to disappoint.

Well said. ???

Guest Guest

Any News for ToB?

Btw... Happy New Year! =)

Guest One of many

Hi there!

Is there any chance, that you will finish this mod soon?

I never startead Tob because of Amber... (don't even know the end of the story)

Guest K.

Hi, any news ToB part?

Love the mod, btw. Far superior to many other NPC mods in my opinion.

Hi, any news ToB part?

Nope, sorry. :)

Love the mod, btw. Far superior to many other NPC mods in my opinion.

Thank you! :suspect:

Well it's good to see that you still pop in from time to time, nothing worse then a brilliant work of art going unfinished, take your time and enjoy what your doing but most of all go at your own pace, when a brake is needed, by all means take one.

Wrote five out of nine epilogues today. I know it's hardly a significant progress considering how much time has gone, but it's something.

You'll be pleased to hear I pestered Meira and Darios about Amber ToB when I saw them in London :mad:

Wrote five out of nine epilogues today. I know it's hardly a significant progress considering how much time has gone, but it's something.

"Hardly significant progress"? I don't know what you're talking about. Epilogues are hard!

Glad to hear things are moving forward. :mad:

I think that, while I had a very clear vision of what elements, events and feelings wanted to those five now written epilogues to have, putting those ideas into words in a way that satisfied me was next to impossible. I'm glad that the first versions are done now.

Great to hear.

You'll be pleased to hear I pestered Meira and Darios about Amber ToB when I saw them in London :mad:

Well done, sir. :beer:

I don't even mod and I know that getting an epilogue to come out right can be a pain. Keep up the good work. :mad:

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.