NPC Attributes

Guest Guest_Ergopad_*

I tried Level 1 NPCs, it felt like pretty good mod. Though there was some bugs, like wrong weapon proficiencies available (Minsc beastmaster atleast) and too much thieving skill points (montaron assassin).
Did you get the v1 from here or a previous beta? (You're not talking about the old Blucher L1NPCs, are you? That's a completely different mod...) If you found specific things that were off, could you make a note of them? In Nythrun's absence, cmorgan and I are doing a minor update to it.
I could upload my mod, if someone is interested to integrated to someone.
Like I said, I'd be happy to put it in the next MixMod, since I've got some similar components already.

Sorry for delay.

Here's the latest version, I did some finalizing slight changes to stats and decreased the amount of components. My initial test indicated that it works well. You are welcome to add this to your mod, as long as you add me to the credits. :)

NPC Stats

No, I have those weapon proficiency in a separate tp2 file. But, since there is Level 1 NPC mod, I think my mod is pretty much useless.
I don't think it'd be useless since even with L1NPCs you'd have to know what everyone should have. The Tutu proficiencies are quite clearly wrong, and even Ascension64 is fixing the BGT ones, which are marginally better than Tutu's.

Anyway, if you want to upload the other tp2 I'll take a look at that too. I already started something similar for Quayle and Tiax, though I probably won't give the other NPCs as many choices (maybe just a "restored proficiencies" choice for all).

Greetings, been a while again. Still, if somebody is interested, I think this mod should be integrated with some BG1 fixpack.
Heya. I don't know if most folks would consider this a "fix" (maybe I would but I'm not most folks :D) but I was still planning on including it with the next Mix-Mod update. Been kind of busy with other stuff and finished a fairly big mod (Aurora) but maybe I can find some time for this now.

You should do an Ultima mod next :blush:.

Until this gets incorporated into MixMod (or anything else :D) could you upload the file again?? The webfilehost link says it's been downloaded max times :D

You seem to have put a lotta effort into this :thumbsup:

Thanks,

Lol

Here you go: Ergo's NPC Fixpack

You are welcome to edit and use it as you please. ;) I just want that my effort wasn't in vain.

Changelog:

Balance tuning:

Branwen +2 WIS

Eldoth +2 INT and +3 DEX

Faldorn +2 DEX and +1 WIS

Garrick +3 INT, +2 STR and -2 WIS

Khalid +1 DEX

Quayle +3 STR, +2 INT, +3 WIS and +6 CHA

Tiax +1 DEX and +3 WIS

Yeslick +1 CON

Stat fixes:

Coran -1 DEX, +2 STR (Dexterity exceeded racial limit)

Kagain -1 CON +1 STR (Constitution exceeded racial limit)

Khalid level 1 - Wrong intelligence score (12 -> 15)

Ajantis - missing Paladin bonuses

Alora - missing Halfling bonuses

Kagain - missing Dwarf bonuses

Khalid - fixed save valeus

Montaron - missing Halfling bonuses and Lore rating

Quayle - missing Gnome bonuses, Lore rating and XP

Tiax - missing Gnome bonuses and Lore rating

Yeslick - missing Dwarf bonuses with 18 con, Lore rating and incorrect Hit Points

Branwen - Incorrect Lore rating

Coran - Incorrect Lore rating and THAC0

Jaheira - Incorrect Lore rating and THAC0

Minsc - Incorrect XP

Kivan - Missing Charm Animal

Minsc - Missing Charm Animal

Spell fixes:

- Branwen

- Viconia

- Jaheira

- Yeslick

- Faldorn

- Tiax

- Quayle

- Edwin

Most of fixes are taken from this list. The package also contains NPC Weapon Styles file, but I'm not sure if it's 100% complete.

Archived