Proposed logo.

Andyr

To go with the pending update, I would like to propose this new logo.

It is simple, eye - catchingly colourful, and explains the essence of the IESDP without feeling too cluttered.

So, the end result of hours of slaving over MS Paint (because, you know, RAEL M0DDAR), I present to you my banner; I hope you like it.

post-54-1095375761_thumb.jpg

Can we get Bon's Irenicus Megamix as the backing track?

"You will suffer! You will all suffer!" is more appropriate to advertise IETME or IDU. A flash ad for IESDP should have music that is expansive and inspirational. And - oh, yeah - kick ass! :D

Can we get Bon's Irenicus Megamix as the backing track?

"You will suffer! You will all suffer!" is more appropriate to advertise IETME or IDU. A flash ad for IESDP should have music that is expansive and inspirational. And - oh, yeah - kick ass! :D

Heh. :D Hmm, inspirational... Care to compose us something based on Quayle's musings, perhaps? :D

Heh. :D Hmm, inspirational... Care to compose us something based on Quayle's musings, perhaps? :D

I'll add it to my "Nifty Distractions" list, but be aware that a Threat of Murderizing has been placed against all who distract me from Keto. It's true! Just ask Icelus. That is, if his body hasn't been stuffed into a trunk and thrown into Town Lake under the cover of flying bats yet.

Archived