Bugs in BG1 ToSC, GemRB 0.6.3

Beholder

My notes:

1. Birds are buggy in all areas. They are not flying, but "glued" to the top edge of map. It is not critical. Squirrels dying in all areas where they present.

6. Aggressive, if you stand near.

Mark, I think you testing official GemRB 0.6.3 release. Some of bugs, that you noticed, are been fixed in current GIT.

Please re-check #30, hopefully it is fixed.

I checked this. Fixed.

But small graphical issue occurs. Resurrected party member's portrait filled by gray color, not a red. But in all other windows (inventory, record, etc) it looks properly and filled by red color.

Charmed persons by sirines not attack other party members. These characters has blue circles at bottom and controlled by player, but can't attack enemies. I forgot, that same as original game or not...

I now use the latest git version.

• The dark red text font used in dialogues is unreadable for me:
    redtext.th.png
  • After leaving the mines of Nashkel through this one-way exit, there is an enemy party waiting for the group. I killed them with three fire potions and without talking to them, took their stuff and went to another area (yes, quite mean ^^). As I came back later to take the less valuable stuff I left behind, they respawned and attacked me directly. This didn't happen again after loading a savegame and visiting this area
  • It would be nice if the keys for journal, map, inventory etc toggled the corresponding window on/off or if ESC closes these windows by default
  • I had some healing potions that were not stackable anymore. After reloading the savegame, they again were stackable
  • Kobold archers had fire arrows, now they have normal arrows (but maybe this is some sort of difficulty setting? I didn't change the defaults)
  • An ambush created many, many waves of different enemies, instead of one fixed group
  • In the Nashkell mine: while the boss there is talking, you can ignore the dialogue, rob the chest, become invisible via potion and leave without a fight. But I think this is possible in all dialogues.
  • Here is a screenshot of the GUI-glitch I described earlier, that happens often in fights:
    glitchf.th.png
  • regarding the bears+hostility: they are mostly hostile even if I am one screen away from them
  • enemies are extremely fast in pace

it's odd that you get a red text color. Never saw that before and it's nicely white here.

btw, I am a bit suspicious about you running latest git - you shouldn't have portrait icon issues there, while the screenshots exhibit them.

it's odd that you get a red text color. Never saw that before and it's nicely white here.

btw, I am a bit suspicious about you running latest git - you shouldn't have portrait icon issues there, while the screenshots exhibit them.

oops, I used and old configfile which ended up in a mix of latest binary and older datafiles. I fixed it now and the colorproblem is gone. Thanks for the hint.

edit:

uh, strangely not everywhere, I'll try to figure it out

try to get into a situation where it is reproducible and then upload the save.

well, basically you can talk to every NPC and most texts have this color, e.g. the storekeeper in this savegame:

http://www.file-upload.net/download-331532...me.tar.bz2.html

or to the assassin waiting outside -- who is connected to another bug:

Before walking into the store, I killed him without any dialogue and after leaving the store he is back again. This seems to be the same problem like I had before with the enemy party waiting outside of the oneway exit of the Nashkell Mines.

Works fine here. Are you using the international version of the game? Today a new version will be released, but I don't remember seeing red text in the near past, so I'm still not sure where the problem lies.

Archived