Bugs in BG1 ToSC, GemRB 0.6.3

Beholder

I also investigated the machine gun effect, but still can't reproduce it reliably. It's not limited to slings though.

I will try to make comparison missiles consumption with original game.

Thank you for your work.

Avenger, please try this save

Melissa (PC) has two Protection from Petrification spells. One on scroll, other in book. Spell from book works, but spell from scroll does not.

Was this fixed?

Also, the only problem with boots of grounding is the missing lightning resistance portrait icon.

The item info window shows the correct item description.

Gimme a screenshot if you still experience that bug.

Landrin now should work. If you have an old save, she will still drop a single antidote,though.

Btw, you need a high charisma/reputation to get the antidotes.

Ctrl-y on landrin to actually check if she's missing the items :)

Btw, i also fixed the dropped gold, so now she and other critters will drop gold if they got it as stat.

Clarification. Protection from Petrification spell from scroll in current GemRB may be casted only on caster thats use it. In original game this spell may be casted on any friendly unit. Spell from book works properly.

Item info for Boots of Grounding proper, I meant both. No info in RECORD window if boots equipped. Look at screenshot.

1045NDZ.jpg

As lynx says, I think I fixed #10. I can't reproduce the BG2 trolls thing either, so maybe I accidentally fixed that too.

Looking at the rest of the list.. BG1 dreams have never worked I think. Nalia's dialog is pretty difficult to break in that way, so that's weird. Will try and take a look at some of the list.

Belt not works for me(. I equiped it - doll and avatar not changed. I saved and reloaded game, no changes.

Ok, I'll talk about troll-bug with player that reported about it.

If you need any savegames, I can try to provide it.

Another bug in the same area. The Surgeon mage not heal party members, but disappeared with the following error in console (screenshot). To repeat, talk with him and choose answer 2.

save

2045OMM.png

Whoa, interesting. SPIT-01 is the result of an invalid spell number.

This is coming from a dialog, so the dialog compiler didn't recognise a spell number symbol (from spell.ids)

Lets find the dialog!!!

Next time, use ctrl-m on the target, and write down the dialog :) Well, if you can.

the action is: ForceSpell(MostDamagedOf(),CLERIC_CURE_LIGHT_WOUNDS)

It should be fine, it is in my spell.ids, number should be: 1103. Very odd.

I testing on latest GemRB. Cure Light Wounds spell work fine for Jaheira and Branwen.

the action is: ForceSpell(MostDamagedOf(),CLERIC_CURE_LIGHT_WOUNDS)

It should be fine, it is in my spell.ids, number should be: 1103. Very odd.

I testing on latest GemRB. Cure Light Wounds spell work fine for Jaheira and Branwen.

It isn't a spell problem, so trying to cast the spell won't work.

It is a dialog compiler problem. For some reason the compiler doesn't resolve the symbol in

the above line to 1103. It becomes -1, whose spell resref is SPIT-1 :)

Lynx: the script isn't saved, so trying the save won't work.

You can test with the surgeon, if you type CreateCreature(1,"surgeo") in the console.

Archived