Bugs in BG1 ToSC, GemRB 0.6.3

Beholder

Bug. NPC does not attack character after a failed attempt of theft.

Critical bug. Broken Minsk-Dynaheir quest, try to repeat:

1) Full party(6 characters) speak to Minsk. Agree to help.

2) In party add/remove dialog remove Minsk.

3) Remove two characters from party (such as Jaheira and Khalid).

4) Add Minsk to party.

Now Minsk and Dynaheir(!!!) in party, but Dynaher in Gnoll Stronghold. Result: party can't move anywhere.

save

Where is the first instance of bug? Should Minsc go back with Dynaheir?

Or Dynaheir shouldn't join with him when she is not present.

Yeah, Dynaheir shouldn't join with him when she is not present. But join. In original game we need rescue her from Gnoll Stronghold.

Try these steps.

This isn't a critical problem. You can always ditch them from the party and later grab them again.

You can also trick the original game:

1. talk to minsc, join him and ditch him

2. move to the area with dynaheir (enough to enter the area)

3. go back to minsc, join him and ditch him again

4. move back to the area with dynaheir

5. surprise !!!

Any news? :)

Sourceforge was attacked recently, and this caused us losing the CIA service and mail notifications. So development was a bit slowed down. I'm working on PST projectiles (the maze is already working), so I had no time to check non critical bugs. If you have a bad bug to fix, tell me.

Lynx added your log patch too.

Any news? :)

Sourceforge was attacked recently, and this caused us losing the CIA service and mail notifications. So development was a bit slowed down. I'm working on PST projectiles (the maze is already working), so I had no time to check non critical bugs. If you have a bad bug to fix, tell me.

Lynx added your log patch too.

Attacked? Hmm, hackers lost a fear :)

Thank you for your hard work. Better support of PS:T will be great! If you fix a journal and add some items support (potions, bandage such as), I think game will be playable on their first levels.

No new bugs for BG1. All in my list. If users report me about new bugs, I'll write here.

I also started the guiopt merge, but work has been killing me.

8. No implementation. No moving/casting sounds.

This works in bg2 and atleast the casting sounds should also in bg1. I can confirm it doesn't though - I see a bunch of "failed acm load" messages (for a wav??).

Can you provide a save for 11?

Pst has different casting sounds and graphics. So, this will need some work.

Also, i will have to go back and finish some HoW projectiles.

PST's floatwindow needs a lot of work, i noticed the action buttons don't work there and the float window stays on screen when it shouldn't (when opening subwindows).

I started to sync it a bit up to the other games.

[edit]

Ah you meant bg1 has no movement/casting sounds. The movement sounds need a new 2da (walksnd.2da). Copy the one from bg2.

Archived