Bugs in BG1 ToSC, GemRB 0.6.3

Beholder

New bugs:

1. Critical. If any game window opened(Map, Options, Inventory, etc.) and dialog script been started, game not return to adventure mode. Dialog area merges with opened window. Result - return to game mode is impossible.

Simply repeatable. In Candlekeep - training with party near gates. Open any window and wait while monsters will are killed.

2. Android specific, but you can give me advice how to fix it.

Light-green edges around some indoor areas.

Official 0.6.3 Android build, official Russian versions of BG1 and BG2

Bugs reported by players :

1. BG2 bugs:

- Jaheira quest broken: Slaveholder did not drop her curls. Can't pass quest.

- Character walking, shooting, casting through doors. NPC too. It's a very spoils gameplay. Possible in other games too.

- Arfists quest (Montaron resque) broken: Can't pass quest.

2. BG1 bugs:

- Spiders quest from Friendly Arm: Party does not get antidotes.

- Ogre belt quest from Friendly Arm: Pass quest twice.

- Third chapter. After killing kobolds in Nashkel mines, Nashkel Mayor Berrun Ghastkill had disappeared, no one to pass quest. savegame

1.2. will persist while you have fog of war disabled. We could make it work, but then it would kill the performance benefit of having fog enabled.

Please add the rest to the first page. It would be good to know the area numbers where the problems occur and the npc names (or better yet, their script name or dialog).

Huh, all doors? If that's the case, I can only blame the SDL port, because I don't remember you doing any changes there and it works on the pcs (where it is much easier to debug too).

btw, i meant "disabled" up there.

BG1:

Priest spell casting bug:

Jaheira has 3 Cure Light Wounds (first slot in cast panel) and 1 Entangle (second slot in cast panel).

First step: Jaheira cast Cure Light Wounds

Entangle moves into the first slot, 2 Cure Light Wounds moves into second slot

Second step: Jaheira cast Cure Light Wounds from slot 2

Entangle disappears, 2 Cure Light Wounds into first slot

savegame

Spellcasting has a regression in current git, so don't bundle a new release just yet. Spells are depleted from the start of the spellbook, instead of directly the one that was used.

About the doors: Hmm. I can reproduce it now, will look into it.

edit: bisected and found the regression hidding in an innocuous commit. Debugging further ...

I was talking about the walking through doors one. It's caused by c6d2f4525af7919d782bddf53d5be57d806d2003 (walksound initial implementation), probably due to the new search map.

I am pretty sure you broke wild magic with that spellcasting fix. :thumbsup:

I was talking about the walking through doors one. It's caused by c6d2f4525af7919d782bddf53d5be57d806d2003 (walksound initial implementation), probably due to the new search map.

I am pretty sure you broke wild magic with that spellcasting fix. :thumbsup:

I hope they can coexist :thumbsup:

Archived